Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

even with timing everything perfectly, and nothing wrong with you or hubby and no breastfeeding, you have a 20-25% chance of conceiving each month. It's just one of those things you have no control over! x

Hi ladies! Just returned from being away for the holiday weekend, hope you're all doing well! My body is gearing up to ovulate, so I'm getting excited. :) It's finally becoming real!

So sorry to hear about the :witch: appearing for some of you. :( Keeping my FX for those who are still in their TWW! :)

Hope there's room for another trying to conceive while breastfeeding lady here. :)

My son is 11 months old, still nursing what seems to be all the time. We've been not truly trying, not preventing since my first period after birth in February, no luck yet, but haven't been real serious yet. I have really irregular cycles and always have, plus the breastfeeding does. Not. Help.

I'm going to take Vitex this next cycle and hopefully that will help straighten things out a bit without killing my supply; wish me luck!

I'm on CD 29 out of 39-45 right now; haven't gotten a positive OPK yet, but who knows what's happening with ovulation for me right now.

Thanks for letting me jump in here!

Hi all! I have been away from posting on BnB for ages!! Hope all are well xx

I ordered 50 OPKs, they should be here by the end of this week.

I hope I pick up my fertile window! Cant wait to poas lol

urgh my body is driving me crazy!

so before dd was born I had 26 day cycle, o'd on day 16.... like clockwork.

I didn't pay much attention to my af or o'ing before ttc, but since monitoring it I found o has moved to cd 13/14.

after feeling a little bit of heart burn on fri cd9 I thought poss start of o'ing but the thought too soon!

anyway, opk for sat (when I started) was medium, and has only got lighter. plus had o pain and ewcm yesterday (cd12). we bd every day last week so I know we did as much as we could but seriously cd12!!!

my research tells me that it's still in the realms of normal, but I now have a short Fp and LP.

I know u should never google stuff but my research keeps saying 'aging reproductive system' :-( I'm 33.

So I'm off to sign up to an obgyn, should have done this months ago when I first moved but better late then never! and hope they can reassure me!

right I'm so confused at the mo!

this morning I had ewcm, opk was neg. did I o on day 12 or is o still in the offing? :dohh: hoping its still about to happen as that would be a more 'normal' cycle for me!

welcome to all the ladies joining us xxx

3dpo today.
Usually my nipples are so sore for 3 days after ov I have to grid my teeth everytime DD latches on.
This cycle only one nipple was a little sensitive on 1 & 2 dpo but not painful at All,
Today at 3dpo it's back to normal.

I know it's probably nothing & too early for symptoms but I couldn't help but notice since I dread it every month

Hi ladies and welcome to those that are new or returning!

Sounds like quite a few of us with wonky cycles! I'm hoping mine is getting back to normal now. AF arrived today so this means a 14 day LP! I'm so excited about this. Now I just need to sort out O and get a positive O earlier than last time. Can't be too hard after a 7-week cycle!

Good luck to anyone in the 2WW x

Teeny, my opks got darker, then lighter and then got a really strong positive at CD22 (I think) and AF arrived 10days later.

Yay for better LP Leeze!!

Lily! No don't start symptom spotting yet! You'll drive yourself bonkers :) hehe, hope it does mean something though!

As for me, does anyone else get to the end of AF and think, hmm.... what if it wasn't AF, what if I'm one of those women who has a "period" then finds out their 2 months preggy next month? I know I'm crazy, I know I just want some excuse to pee on a stick!!
AF normally lasts 3 days, and this time it's still going but only really light spotting at CD6 :( I wish it would go away!!!

Teeny, my opks got darker, then lighter and then got a really strong positive at CD22 (I think) and AF arrived 10days later.

Lily! No don't start symptom spotting yet! You'll drive yourself bonkers :) hehe, hope it does mean something though!

As for me, does anyone else get to the end of AF and think, hmm.... what if it wasn't AF, what if I'm one of those women who has a "period" then finds out their 2 months preggy next month? I know I'm crazy, I know I just want some excuse to pee on a stick!!
AF normally lasts 3 days, and this time it's still going but only really light spotting at CD6 :( I wish it would go away!!!

almost every time! :haha:

Well AF is 2 days late and still BFN!!! I can't wait to test again tomorrow. I don't feel like AF is even coming so I think we may have a shot.

As for teething... I swear by amber necklaces! My son wears one 24/7

ohhh fx'ed!!

my daughter has been wearing her amber necklace since she was 6 months old.
it works wonders :)
that and chamomile

joker: good luck!!! Keep us posted!!

My AF is being a pain, CD1 I spotted, then 2 days of medium/light flow, 2 days spotting pink, yesterday a tiny bit of brown spotting, today heaps of brown spotting. Urgh! Go away already!!! AF is really light compared to normal, so wondering what the hell my stupid body is playing at!!! And I still have those twingy pains in my pelvis, I'm worried I've got a cyst or something as I have a history of them :(

yep teething necklace here too! she still had pain but it def reduces the dribble so helped tummy!

yay! pos opk yesterday eve, which means ill be o'ing today, cd15! much happier with that!
have bd every day BUT yesterday (lo woke up from her nap and dh works night!) so will bd today and tomorrow and that's the best we can do I think. def more bd then any other month so far, but dd was conceived on a month when we didn't bd that much so it's all a game of luck!

almost every time! :haha:

Me too! X

AF is finally over, just the leftover brown CM, so we'll start DTD every other day probably tomorrow.

Today, other than a bit of drool LO has been normal. Do they have on/off days with teething?

Had ov pain on the right this morning but -opk (always have had decent luck with getting a positive, so idk what's up with that haha). Negative opks all day.

Now, ov pain moved to the left. what the bloody what? lol.

But hey, at least I'm ovulating. Now FX we catch that egg!

Damn! 3 days late but I had spotting yesterday so I'm pretty sure :witch: is here :(

CD 11 here. Ordered a bunch of new opk test strips from amazon, and they came as cassettes! Grrr... Just hope they work as well. They seem lighter than the strips I use.

How's everyone getting on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"