Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

3dpo here! so just waiting! how's everyone else?

8 dpo. tested bfn today .. too early probably!

I'm 3DPO too. DS is getting molars and decided he's co-sleeping again. But somehow we've managed to cover this cycle sperm wise!

CD6 here and hoping to not have a 7-week cycle this time!

CD11 and still spotting!!!

Well, the spotting stopped on Friday and has come back today. Now I'm wondering if it's ovulation spotting. I never spot midcycle though. So confusing!

I'm om CD5. I've been trying to get my 19 month old to cut back a little on nursing... we are working on before bed right now. He's been doing really well at bedtime, but he still needs it in the mornings so I'll keep going! FX everyone has a lucky month!

I'm om CD5. I've been trying to get my 19 month old to cut back a little on nursing... we are working on before bed right now. He's been doing really well at bedtime, but he still needs it in the mornings so I'll keep going! FX everyone has a lucky month!

I'm trying to do the same! mixing up the routine so it's not just habit! but she's still asking, persistsntly! so not managed yet!:haha:

If it is ovulation spotting I'm getting at the moment, we're covered :) hehe!

Hope you ladies are ok. I managed to conceive when DD was still BFing, sometimes it just takes a bit more patience! xxx

I just tested :bfp: after holding pee for an hour at 3pm!
even lights up when I invert the pic

:wohoo:

Attachments

• 9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    9 dpo frer at 3pm.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 12
Lilly - that's fantastic news. Congratulations! I cant really see the line but am on my phone so its a really small photo. Is it a clear line to you?

Iow-bird - can you remember what your cycles were like when you conceived your second LO? My AF has been so light so far it doesnt quite seem possible I could conceive.

I vaguely try to cut down on feeds during the day by offering other types of milk but my LO just loves Mummy milk and sometimes nothing else will do. Especially if she's got a cold or teething - which seems to be a lot of the time!

Good luck to everyone this month. Hopefully some more of those lovely BFPs on the way soon! XX

Lilly - that's fantastic news. Congratulations! I cant really see the line but am on my phone so its a really small photo. Is it a clear line to you?

Iow-bird - can you remember what your cycles were like when you conceived your second LO? My AF has been so light so far it doesnt quite seem possible I could conceive.

I vaguely try to cut down on feeds during the day by offering other types of milk but my LO just loves Mummy milk and sometimes nothing else will do. Especially if she's got a cold or teething - which seems to be a lot of the time!

Good luck to everyone this month. Hopefully some more of those lovely BFPs on the way soon! XX

Thanks!
Yes I can see it very good in sunlight, plus did a wondfo too and there's a pink line also!

My DD is 2.5 next month and has gradually cut down on feeds during the day, she has boob about 2-3 times a day now. But she still wants her boobie during the night.. a lot... especially when she is teething.
I'll have to gently try to cut down her night feeds now there's a new baby on the way!

Congratulations Lily!!! :) Thats lovely news :) xxx

Leeze: Af has been lots lighter post babies xx

TTC #2 and bfing our just turned 2 LO. He usually nurses at bedtime, throughout the night and sometimes morning. If he's cranky, he'll ask after dinner but I try to distract him. He's kind of addicted and breaks down crying if I say no.
I've always had bad cycles (skipping periods, heavy periods, light periods, no periods etc), so just trying to get into the swing of reading my body signals. I have been feeling Ovulation symptoms (tender abdomen, ovulating pain on one side, high sex drive) but all my OPK's are negative. I've been keeping a track of my periods for the past year on my phone app that has then gradually been estimating ovulation days for me since my LP is always off. App said fertile days were these past 5 days and it kind of goes with my heightened sex drive, and I've been using OPKs every other day for the last 3 weeks and they have all been negative and just recently got a slightly faint second line. Going to keep testing to see if I ovulate soon or if maybe I am just not ovulating right now.

wow congrats Lilly! what cycle were you on?

Lilly! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: Congratulations!

CD 12 here, absolutely hating the cassette opk's I got from amazon. Losers... I went to the place I got them, and it said something about automatic upgrade to their cassettes if you placed an order within a certain amount of time... which I must have done. *sigh* I didn't WANT an upgrade, I wanted the ones I ordered! Duh! lol They're soooo light! Even the control line is super light.

I've been extremely faithful taking my vitamin B6 and B12, and I can totally see a difference in my CM. There's definitely more of it! Now only to see when I ovulate this cycle. Hopefully getting back to normal here.

Congrats again Lily!!

Kalyrra: Interesting to know about B6, maybe I'll give it a go next cycle :) good luck!

As for me: Spotting has now stopped, wondering if that was ovulation spotting, but guess I'll never know! I've thrown out the OPKs and we're doing it the old fashioned way this month. :) DH has a big grin on his face!! It's a bit frustrating not knowing when I'm ovulating, but at least I have no idea how many dpo I am so I can't symptom spot!! xx

Hi Claudia!! :) I weaned DD just after she turned 2yrs, I was already 7 month preggy though. I just stopped offering and she stopped asking within a month. I don't plan to wean DS anytime soon :)

Love to everyone xx

Congrats Lilly!!! :happydance: SO exciting!

I am in my TWW now. BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. lol.

I wish I knew what all this spotting is about!! Still getting it today on CD 13 :( silly body!
Ah well, at least DH doesn't mind BDing even when I'm spotting a bit :) he's being sent to pick up preseed on his way home :)

Hope you are all ok, good luck with the tww swan, hugs :) and I hope you get a nice bfp at the end of it!

Kayrra: sorry you have rubbish ov tests xxx

Hi Ladies! I just made my own thread, but then stumbled across this one, so I'm jumping on the bandwagon!

My son will be 1 year on October 5th, and hubby and I were hoping to get pregnant around the time that he's a year. AF still hadn't returned at 9 months, so cut back on night nursing and got AF on August 12th. My period was really normal too, so I thought that was a good sign. Started charting my temps, although hard to do when little one is still waking up in the wee hours of the morning. Still seems like i had a serious temp dip on August 19th and then spiked up between the 20-24th and now holding steady at a high. This is the first time I've ever tracked my temp, so not exactly sure when that would mean I ovulated??

Didn't really try this month which I feel kind of stupid about now. Anyway, would have expected to have my period by now if my cycle was regular, but nothing yet. BFN when I took a test. I've totally convinced myself I'm having pregnancy symptoms anyway, symptoms that I wouldn't be far enough along to actually be having! But now I'm also convinced that I've suppressed AF again. I started night nursing again because I just couldn't keep up with pumping bottles during the day for every night. Is it possible to suppress your period again with BF after you've successfully had one?

Really really really wanted to get pregnant either September, October, or November and now I'm afraid we're not even going to get a chance to try in September :( You guys are all way more experienced at reading this stuff than me, so please let me know your thoughts. Should I be on B6? Vitex? Is my cycle just not back to normal? Should I try to cut back on the night nursing again?

Good luck to everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->