Anyone TTC while breastfeeding?

And congrats to you to Radkat. My due date is the 17th october so fingers crossed for lots of sticky beans and baby dust to all you other ladies.

Radkat and Kalyrra, I will be joining you....got a clear BFP this morning....still early days and not quite believing it tbh!

I've just got all the paperwork to become a foster parent :) quite exciting and hoping it will take my mind off ttc too. I should know by now that I do this to myself every month, about 5dpo I convince myself I'm utd, then around 8 dpo I'm completely convinced I'm not. 12+ dpo and I'm hoping like mad I am. The af shows :( ho hum!

thats so wonderful :hugs:

So today I got my second bfp! I got a very faint one two days ok but didn't want to believe it until I saw it darker. I must be bang on four weeks so now keeping fingers crossed it sticks!

Good luck everyone. Iow Bird I hope you get your bfp - I had spots too this cycle so maybe?? I think fostering is a lovely and selfless thing to do x

wow!!! so exciting!

Well ladies... had bloody CM on the 7th and 8th, was mostly gone by the 9th. Checked this morning, and realized my cervix felt closed when it normally feels more open this close to AF. I'm 10 dpo, AF is due Wed/Thu.

https://i1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa379/ryodanslass/20140210_154240_zpsfe7c5fe6.jpg

Yay!!!!!!!! Congrats!!

Kalyrra! I'm so excited for you! :happydance:

I've been stalking this thread since I was on it for awhile. I actually got a BFP yesterday as well. How funny, I know our cycles were pretty similar for awhile. Here's to sticky beans for us both!

oh my gosh 3 BFP's congrats ladies!

Holy BFP's. :haha: Congrats to you all!

I'm trying to remain neutral about it at the moment. I used another FRER this morning because I had 1 left. lol I was slightly concerned because it was lighter than yesterday's were. I used yesterday's during the late afternoon/evening and today's was with FMU. So I'm not sure if that had something to do with it? But I would assume that FMU would be stronger? I'm trying not to stress about it.

AF was due today, and no signs or even spotting so I'm trying to be relaxed. lol

I've just got all the paperwork to become a foster parent :) quite exciting and hoping it will take my mind off ttc too. I should know by now that I do this to myself every month, about 5dpo I convince myself I'm utd, then around 8 dpo I'm completely convinced I'm not. 12+ dpo and I'm hoping like mad I am. The af shows :( ho hum!

Wow, foster parenting! Good for you! I hope everything works out the way you want it to. :thumbup:

Congratulations redkat and Charlie15. With all these bfps it's going to get quiet in here.

Congratulations ladies! So pleased for you all!
It's going to be quiet in here! :) x

Wow!! Congratulations Ladies!! So very happy for you all! Wishing you all a happy and healthy nine months!
Nothing new over here with me. No really trying to get pregnant at all anymore. I have no clue how long my cycles are, I am not temping, not using OPK's, and not paying close attention to my CM. Just BD'ing whenever Im in the mood....which is most of the time! LOL But we're not really preventing either....so I guess I don't belong here anymore.. I do rather enjoy coming here and keeping up with you ladies and reading how you are doing and who's getting their BFP's! My husband and I just decided that right now REALLY isn't a good time to have another baby. Im trying to complete college...We are in our 30's but late start in college for me....and I don't want to push it back any further...although having a another little monkey is a great THOUGHT, I just don't think we are ready for it right now. I came to this decision on my own after thinking about it for a while... pregnancy is really difficult for me, and I don't know how having another would affect me this time. Maybe in a year or two we can start working on another. Im quite surprised at how much I've pulled back on trying. I was getting obsessed with the temping, checking my cervix, ordering pg test and opk strips...going out to target and buying he clear blue digital ovulation monitors...I was going crazy and adding a lot of pressure to myself. I felt like I had to get pregnant. I had a good talk with my husband the other night and he was very supportive... I would literally cry if I couldn't BD when the OPK was positive....It was a heartbreaker. We haven't tried for very long...Just about 7 months, but maybe its just not in the cards for us to add to the family just yet. We managed to get pregnant late november but that only last about 6 weeks.... So who knows? Anyway, congratulations to all the ladies here who got their BFP...
Kalyrra- Congrats!! You will definitely be missed, but So happy to see that you can move on from this group.
Charlie15- Same to you and happy & healthy nine months!
Radkat- Another one who will be missed but its definitely time for you and a lot of us to be getting the heck out of here!!

Good luck Ladies!

And to all of us still here.....heres to hoping for a very strong OVULATION!! LOL or that you get that BFP if you're in the TWW...!

Laylagirl, sounds like you have made the right choice for your family, best of luck with college. Am sure will see you around BnB at some point! X

If you ladies don't mind, I'll probably still hang out in here on and off! Not because I need the thread, but because I enjoy the friendship we have all struck on here! Or maybe we can start a buddies thread somewhere? :flower:

If you ladies don't mind, I'll probably still hang out in here on and off! Not because I need the thread, but because I enjoy the friendship we have all struck on here! Or maybe we can start a buddies thread somewhere? :flower:
I know I've not been here long but I would hope no one minds you sticking around.

Absolutely stay kalyrra! :) how are you getting on? I'm just around ovulation now :) so will be in the tww next week. I went to the dr this week and have blood test on day 21 to check everything out :) I've got. New dr and he's lovely :)
Xxxx

I still checkin and hang around even though we weaned and are pregnant.... I just couldn't leave you lovely ladies that I now consider friends. :hugs:

Layla I'm glad you're at peace with your decision. It sounds like you found answers you were searching for in a which path to take. <3

Iow-bird- yay almost in the TWW. That's awesome that you like your new dr! FX and :dust:

Period is due today ish. I'm pretty sure I have a longer than average LP. I don't feel pregnant.

Ewcm and watery stuf yesterday, bded, fingers crossed! Cm seems thinner this month, not sure if that's a good thing or not? It's been super thick and gloopy for the last few months. Haha, tmi! Sorry! So glad I'm getting a blood test, at least I'll know if I'm ovulating or not! :)
Fingers crossed af doesn't show Kirsty!

Absolutely stay kalyrra! :) how are you getting on? I'm just around ovulation now :) so will be in the tww next week. I went to the dr this week and have blood test on day 21 to check everything out :) I've got. New dr and he's lovely :)
Xxxx

I was completely exhausted for the first 3 or 4 days. Now, I don't feel pregnant the least bit! I know that morning sickness is probably going to hit me eventually, but right now I don't feel any symptoms of anything. I did have a little spotting the other day and just crossed my fingers that it was normal.

This year is going to be interesting. We had to switch insurance companies, and now the one we have makes us pay a lot more up front.

iow_bird - I hope your blood test goes well! I'm glad you like your new doctor, it's really hard when you have one you don't care for. :flower:

CharmedKirsty - fingers crossed for you!

Jokerette - I didn't want to leave either... these ladies are just too good of friends to leave behind! :hugs:

Cycle day 36. I hate this stage of the TWW when you have been expecting AF to turn up for a few days and you know it could turn up any minute and you dare not convince yourself you could be pregnant. I have no symptoms of pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->