AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

On CD9 and showing low on the monitor..... BORING. lol I swear the first couple weeks drag worse than the TWW! Where is everyone at on thier monitors? I need to live through you ladies for a few more days :)

hiya everyone not been on for week or so...
wow congrats castaway on ur bfp!!! did u fee any different or do anyting different tis month??

welcome to the new ladies and so sorry for ur loss hollie :(

well im 9dpo on my 3rd cycle using the cbfm and will be my last one using it :( as im doin a trial for clearblue and ony get 3m worth of use am so gonna miss it and thinking of getting myself one nw :)

dont think i have got my bfp this month but cant reay remeebr how i flet with my other 3 bfp lol

xx

hiya everyone not been on for week or so...
wow congrats castaway on ur bfp!!! did u fee any different or do anyting different tis month??

welcome to the new ladies and so sorry for ur loss hollie :(

well im 9dpo on my 3rd cycle using the cbfm and will be my last one using it :( as im doin a trial for clearblue and ony get 3m worth of use am so gonna miss it and thinking of getting myself one nw :)

dont think i have got my bfp this month but cant reay remeebr how i flet with my other 3 bfp lol

xx

Thanks!! The only thing I did do different was guaffesin, I took it about two days prior to ovulation and then after for two days...I also had a cold so that was really why I was using it as it thins the cerivical mucous making it more hospitable to the little :spermy: :)

We didn't even have any BD'ing on our Peak days! Hubby had an injury so I thought we were out for the month! We did it 4, 2 and 1 day prior :) (highs)....BFN on 9 DPO and then positive on 11 DPO! The night before I felt a buzzing in my uterus like I swallowed a cell phone or something! lol Also crazy post nasal drip even after my cold was long gone! Good luck all!

hey girls today on cd 6 CBFM asked for first test which I did and it came out to be low ...

hey girls today on cd 6 CBFM asked for first test which I did and it came out to be low ...

Are you just starting with it? The first month it asked me on CD 8...it then got better by the next month!!

Good luck!

Are you just starting with it? The first month it asked me on CD 8...it then got better by the next month!!

Good luck!

yeah this is my first time dear....it asked me for first test on cd 6..thx

After I got my two peaks I saved the test..if it asked to test still I just put that test in and saved my sticks! It goes on auto mode until you get your period... :)

Good luck!

After I got my two peaks I saved the test..if it asked to test still I just put that test in and saved my sticks! It goes on auto mode until you get your period... :)

really thanks...it really saves our sticks in that way...congrates for your BFP H&H 9 months...since when were your trying ? did you find CBFM useful and did you conceive on first month of CBFM ?

Good luck!

really thanks...it really saves our sticks in that way...congrates for your BFP H&H 9 months...since when were your trying ? did you find CBFM useful and did you conceive on first month of CBFM ?

I believe the monitor did help as I started trying as soon as I was off BCPs....First month I never ovulated, second month I did but had the stomach bug when fertile and this third cycle we were very lucky! Just hoping for a sticky bean to get comfy in there :)

Just an update - I went for my scan on Thursday and all looked good for 7 weeks. I still can't believe it. Good luck to all of you!

Today on CD 7 I got first high...yesterday was low and today got high on cd 7...is it ok ?

Today on CD 7 I got first high...yesterday was low and today got high on cd 7...is it ok ?

Yes it will go from low to high usually then you will get your two peaks after a few highs...BUT you can go from low to peak and that would be normal too! BD on those high days that is how we got :bfp::dust: to you!!!!

Yes it will go from low to high usually then you will get your two peaks after a few highs...BUT you can go from low to peak and that would be normal too! BD on those high days that is how we got :bfp::dust: to you!!!!

today on cd 7 and first high we didnt make it ...so I hope I wont miss that wicked eggie :haha: and still have the chance to catch it...

today on cd 7 and first high we didnt make it ...so I hope I wont miss that wicked eggie :haha: and still have the chance to catch it...

your egg should be released during PEAK...it is best to have the spermies in there (getting them in on the high's) waiting for the release of the egg. You still have time :)

your egg should be released during PEAK...it is best to have the spermies in there (getting them in on the high's) waiting for the release of the egg. You still have time :)

thanks hun...did you get your BFP on first month ?

thanks hun...did you get your BFP on first month ?

No, the first month I did not ovulate as I was just coming off Birth Control.

The second month was no luck but when I ovulated I had the stomach bug! Not much BD'ing going on! :haha:

Then this third cycle, BFP! We didn't even BD on the Peak days as hubby had an injury...only 4, 2, and 1 days before ovulation (first peak). I also had a cold and didn't think it was going to happen but it did! :happydance:

hi everyone

i need some advice..

today is cd20 and im on my 14th "high" day with no peak as yet.

last month i peaked after 3 "high" days (cd10)..

could my cycle have changed so dramtically this month, or is the likelyhood that i havent ov'd? i dont know why it would be a high reading if there wasnt some hormones being released to prompt ov but this seems way too far along in my cycle?

any help would be appreciated, im driving myself up the wall :( x

hi everyone

i need some advice..

today is cd20 and im on my 14th "high" day with no peak as yet.

last month i peaked after 3 "high" days (cd10)..

could my cycle have changed so dramtically this month, or is the likelyhood that i havent ov'd? i dont know why it would be a high reading if there wasnt some hormones being released to prompt ov but this seems way too far along in my cycle?

any help would be appreciated, im driving myself up the wall :( x

Is this your second month using the monitor? If so it may need to still get used to your cycles..

I can say this the one moth I got all highs I did not ovulate at all...

Also, they say to BD on high's just in case the monitor misses your ovulation!

Good luck!

cd 15 again high..I think so I am not gonna get any peak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->