AnyOne Using CBFM (ClearBlue Fertility Monitor)... Please Join Me... x X x

Hello all,

I am so very confused, the bleeding has progressed to where I think this may be my period...If so I will count this as Day 1 as yesterday was just spotting, right? I want to be able to reset my monitor tomorrow and get ready for our second cycle of trying...

I will still test when I was due for AF on the 24th maybe we will be surprised but this just seems like AF and not Implantation bleeding in my opinion...

Hello girlie's,

Was wondering how everyone is getting on so far with there CBFM's?

Also Any BFP's yet... Hope so. :D x x x

As for me CD18 Not counting DPO as AF due on a non forgetable day. My review so far on the CBFM is that it worked hreat for me and was happy to see so many High & Peak fertile day's & Only used around 10 test's stick's on first cycle. :D x x x

Hi - I'm 6/7DPO today - didn't do alot of BD over my high & peak days so not expecting too much this cycle - I'll be more organised next cycle. Only used 10 sticks as tricked the monitor a bit so have another 30 sticks left - 3 more cycles and hopefully I'll have a BFP - if not it's straight to Dr as took nearly 4 yrs to conceive no1

Hi im on cd6 just waiting to get my blood results back i took onn day cd2 and ive had my prolactin redone as it was abnormal so should no more by monday after seeing my doctor and going through my blood test results...still got my cbfm rigged up though to c if anything happens

Hi ladies, can i join?

this is my 2nd cycle with CBFM , I got tons of highs / no peak on my first cycle and hopefully I'll finally see a peak this cycle. I am on CD10 and it is my 2nd High.
I am using OPKs (which I hate so much!! ) and temping.

Castawaybride, how are you feeling? was it AF of did the spotting stopped?

Jessica, thank you for setting up the group, and it is great that you keep us updated un your highs and peaks! I am a control freak and love to compare my cycle to others :)

Reba Sorry to hear you didn't get load's of BD'ing in this cycle. Big hugs x x x

Trolley_Dolly Hope your result's come back good news hun. x x x

Moras thx hun. Lol, Since Iv been on here (nearly a year) Iv only ever met 2 girl's with the same cycle as me, But I cant say I compare cycle's, Just noticed that, we had began our cycle's the same day and Also ovulated on the same day and Due AF on the same day. x x x

Got my Ultrasound App, 13th dec 12 Late evening. x x x

Well I'm CD12 and got my first high. I usually O somewhere between CD13-21. How many high days do you usually get before peak days? i have no idea what to expect but I'm excited!

Hope we start seeing bfps!!

Well I'm CD12 and got my first high. I usually O somewhere between CD13-21. How many high days do you usually get before peak days? i have no idea what to expect but I'm excited!

When I last used the monitor I got 5 highs before 2 peaks. Good luck! xx

I'm on CD15 and on my fourth high today. Hubby is going away on work tomorrow morning and isn't back until Thursday night, great timing as I'm guessing my peak is going to happen very soon! Must attack him before he leaves tomorrow morning!! xx

Haha! Luckily he wants another baby as much as I do so he doesn't mind! xx

Yay for first high hun, and it's different for all, My first month I got 3 High day's and 2 peak then I got a High again after my Peak's. Then it went to auto mode. x x x GL x x x

I'm on CD15 and on my fourth high today. Hubby is going away on work tomorrow morning and isn't back until Thursday night, great timing as I'm guessing my peak is going to happen very soon! Must attack him before he leaves tomorrow morning!! xx

Haha! Luckily he wants another baby as much as I do so he doesn't mind! xx

Awww hun sorry to hear the mans off for work, Fx'd you still catch that egg though and bless him. x x x

Hi all,

So thanks for having this - just what I need!
Background - mum to one energetic, crazy as me, boy - nearly 5 and he's as desperate for a sibling as we are for a baby! Been TTC since May and as we fell immediately last time I'm gutted to be still here - though know we were incredibly lucky/fluke! Convincved was preg month 1 but AF arrived at 6 weeks - not normal but first period off the pill so could have been!!
Used CBFM last month but didnt wipe old data from pervious owner and it all was a bit "off" asking for sticks at day 10 first of all. So ditched that and started fresh this month - on day 6 today and got asked for a stick - did that and already have a 2 bar reading - usually 27-29 day cycle so is that normal?!
Also how often do people recommend doing the deed? Some say every day, others say that makes sperm weak...! Answers on a postcard!!
Fingers crossed for everyone,look forward to hearing all your stories!
xxx

Hubby and I try to do the deed on high days, def. peak days and every other day other than that! Good luck!

Oh and I got my first high on day 8 so that is possible :)

Thanks!! Just shows you cant always assume you know eh!!
:0)

hi im new to this site and new to cfbm . starting in morning as af came in full flow today! if u get a peak r high does that defo mean ur ovulating? i have ovarian cyst i think i migh not be but doc will not check till im ttc for a year!

any one else got pregnant with a ovarian cyst??

Hey ncormic - think it's not guaranteed that you've ov'd if you get a peak - I think you should take temp too (if you can) as this shows the pre ov dip then post ov high which, along with CBFM, means you def ov'd (I'm no expert though :)

Sorry can't answer question abt cyst.

Good luck this cycle

Good luck testing tomorrow!

I'm getting frustrated! I'm on CD17 and still haven't had a peak yet, and I've had 6 days of highs! Fingers crossed for the morning's test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->