Anyone using cbfm/opks after m/c?

Ok here they are........

Edited cbfm.jpg

Mallybelle: Oh thats strange hunni, let me know what happens?:shrug:

Its now 9.30pm. No spotting at all. Ive even inspected "up there" and zip, all clear. Cervix still high but maybe slightly harder. Unless it was already like that. Why, oh why is my body so confusing

Mellybelle: No I dont, I have thought about it but am up and down in the night still with lo so not sure it will work. Its good about the spotting then hunni!! I'll join you with the confused body as well, dont think I have o'd yet and starting to doubt I will this time which in a way would be a huge bummer coz I've been bd'ing like mad but on the other hand at least I'll know where I am then. Just want it sorted like last week :dohh:

My poor husband. I've warned him that because I dont know where I am, he has to come up with the goods at least every second day. He is happy with this and we are trying to keep it exciting and no just "duty sex" so it doesnt get boring.

Before I forget.... here is the link to the thread re: using opks as hpts. https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/523424-opks-hpts-pics.html

Think I may have ovulated ! Trying not to get hopes up, just I've had so much trouble in the past with my hormones and cycles returning after pregnancy If I did then my AF will be due the beginning of May, so if it does arrive it will be before we fly on holiday and at least I'll have the holiday to look forward to - may be a holiday baby ! Of course I'd love a BFP but I'm being realistic as I'm older, but gotta keep positive and hopeful !

My Opk deff looked pretty good yesterday and I had ov pains too

I'm on my iPhone so I'll go on the PC later and upload Opk photo and let me know what you think

:dust: to all
Jo
X

Hooray for pos opk! Yes please upload pic. I love looking at pee sticks. I too am being realistic and would love a bfp this cycle but I'll settle for ov and af in a reasonable time frame. And with all the bd'ing were doing, i'll know that I gave it my best shot.

Mellybelle: lol, yea we're trying to bd every other day at the min so just incase something happens and I dont know about it. Im like you Id just settle for O or af now getting pretty fed up with nothing and not knowing what my stupid body is up to! At least if I get af I have a chance of working out when I should o at the minute its a limbo........

Ps thanks for the link.x

Alpinestars: You've been great thanks for all your help. I hope you did O at least one of us stands a chance then!! Looking forward to seeing piccies. Still reading high on the cbfm so feel like giving up now!x

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies :flower:

i'm still no where near o. Peed on five opks today.:blush:
Just keep thinking that maybe, just maybe the next one will get darker. Maybe five in a day is going a bit overboard.

I dunno, Im using Ic's at the min no point really just want to poas! Its just gone 1pm and Ive done 2, guess what they all say.............................

BFN, yet I still choose to pee:wacko:

Hope this attachment works, the scribbled on OPK is yesterdays (sundays) Deffinately had more crampy pains and back ache too. Just depends if I actually released an egg or if its *build-up* Will do OPk this afternoon too.

As you guys have said, just to know what my body was doing would be one thing, obviously a BFP a bonus !!

Jo
x

Attachments

• april 2011 408.jpg
    april 2011 408.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 9
Ohhh, looking good hunni! Did you get the normal symptoms of o?

Good luck lots of :dust: your way will keep my fx'd you catch that lil eggie.x

Lovely looking OPKs there Jo. Are you going to keep peeing on them to make sure see if they go back to negative. Not that I would push you to pee! :blush:

I have that really "full pelvis" feeling this morning. Kind of crampy but more uncomfortable feeling. Its hard to describe and I think I feel it more during AF. I can only guess that it means I'm gonna have one awful AF when she gets here. That bitch is gonna punish me. But at least she'll go, then my body can get back to 'normal'.

Hmmmm 7.45am. Not yet time to pee on an opk. Fingers crossed that today is the day they start to get darker!

Just talking about pee sticks made me need to pee. So, here is this mornings opk, peed on at 7.55am. A little early, my sticks are normally darkest with my lunchtime pee. Anyway, here it is and its darker than the last few days!
190411.jpg

Am praying that they get darker! [-o< Please body, I will treat you so nicely if you ov this cycle.

Fingers crossed mb that your LH us beginning to surge

I did Opk ystd that was negative although as dark as say Saturdays, and I've done one today with 2mu as taking dad to hospital today and that was a very faint line So hopefully it was OV we DTD Sunday morning and Monday AM so we will see if it was enough As I said even if it's just the start of my cycles returning I'd be happy , plus my usual LP would make AF due 1st may so by out hold on the 5th might be coming to the end

Narla- how's your Cbfm readings ? Have you tried regular Opks hun
!!?

:dust:
Jo

Morning ladies,:flower:

Mellybelle: Oh good luck hunni hope its the beginning of your surge!! Im with you Ive had some lower back ache which I normally get before af so hopeing she will turn up so things can go back to how they were, its a bit optimistic but gotta hope for something!!:dohh:

Jo: Morning, (well its morning for me dont know about you) Im still reading high but funny you say about opks because Ive just brought some off ebay so they should be here in a few days, just be interested in what they read as and when af does show up I can use them for my next cycle as well cover it from all angles (Ive also stocked up on ic's as well)!!:thumbup:
Good about your opks then have my fx'd tightly for you. So you gonna wait to test til the 5th then hunni?

Sending you :dust: and :hugs: ladies. Kate.x

Pah.....well my opks got no darker during the day. Sigh, maybe tomorrow.

Jo, it really does sound like you have ov'd. Tww time for you....Does this mean you ov'd 16 days after your mc?

Kate- im not sure how cbfms work. Does it mean you are ov'ing when it reads peak?

Well I hope they get darker tomorow hunni!!

Jo may be able to explain it better but yea when you get a peak you should be about to o. Thus I am still waiting........... in fact two weeks tomorow since i started getting highs (sounds like Im on something ( "yea man two weeks since I got high' lol) so Im not holding out alot of hope this month, think my bodys been more effected by the m/cthan I thought! But you guys have been great help keep me sain to some degree :wacko:

Good luck for tomorows opks, have my fx'd for you.x

Jo: Just a thought but do you know if it would make a difference if you over saturated a stick?

Kate.x

Hi guys, Opk still -ve so I think I did ovulate !!!!
It would make it 16 days since MC started and 14 days since I passed the baby :cry:
However, I don't know if this makes a difference, but although I was 9+ wks baby had stopped growing between 7-8wks I'm still surprised at how quick I OV so I'm just hoping it really *was*
since we're going away though,I'm gonna leave testing till I'm on hols then if it is a bfn (which likely to be realistic) at least I'll have something to look forward too !!

As for saturating the sticks, I've poa(zillion)s's (!) and occasionally too much (!) and what usually happens is it just messes up the whole stick and Just makes it un-readable, so a waste of stick !!

It's 0045hrs and I should be asleep - but hey ho !!!
Let me know what tomorrow brings ladies !
:dust:
Jo
Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back