Anyone using cbfm/opks after m/c?

After my miscarriage my ovulation kit showed that I was ovulating for five days in a row!!! Has anyone else had this problem?! I was only five weeks when I miscarried

Marshdaily: Hey ya hun, sorry to hear about your loss. How long after m/c where you doing the opks? I havent had this happen myself so Im not sure why this would happen only thing I can think of is if your homones where still a bit everywhere.:hugs:

About two weeks later. Maybe I had a few bum OPK. The miscarriage was so early that the Doctor said there was nothing to worry about if we wanted to try again...

hmm..i'm having a similar experience, early M/C started 8/04;heaviest bleeding started about a week later and now two weeks later, today i got a peak reading on my CBFM as well as strong OV pains last night...i'm really confused because i'm also still spotting (Sorry TMI - brownish cm). not sure if its safe to BD, given the spotting? anyone experience this? is it possible to OV while MC bleeding is tapering off/spotting or could it just be residual pregnancy hormones giving a false positive on the CBFM?

marshdaily - i just read someone's BFP announcement in that section - she said she ovulated exactly two weeks after MC.

Hi marshdaily - the opks showing pos five days in a row may hae been your body gearing up to ovulate, then finally doing it!

Hi Peacebaby - I'm not sure about the safe to BD while brown spotting. I would. It still shows you are healing/healed as brown is "old" blood.

Nearly time for me to pee on more sticks.......PLEASE get darker today!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello ladies :) !!

Rachellie - I agree with the other ladies - personally I think your body will know best and if you are ready to sustain pregnancy then you will and it will be ok Have faith Hun

Pooch - I think it takes a while after mc for body to sort out, its frustrating especially if you want to TTC again soon, but sounds like you OV So that's a good start !

MB how's your POAS looking Hun ??!!!

Kate - at least with AF starting it's the start of a new cycle and lots of potential :) hopefully the CBFM will sort out now and you'll get a nice peak ! What cd do you usually OV Hun ?!

X

Marshdaily - agree that it could be your body gearing up to OV where they definite positive OPKs or just dark ?! I OV (pretty sure anyway) 16 days after mc started/14 days after I passed the baby I was 9+ weeks and MCd naturally x

Peacebaby - I agree with everything mb has said, I think it could well be OV spotting ! Have you had low readings on your CBFM since mc ? Or a taken a hpt to check all hcg out of system ? X

I'm still Crampy and "hopeful" but also will look at AF (if no BFP) as I fresh start
I guess if no BFP then my body wasn't ready to nurture another pregnancy yet - patience !! It's hard as my sister is showing her bump now too and I catch myself preparing for our holiday and thinking I would have been 16 weeks when returning from hols I try not to dwell - but it's still raw, 3 weeks ago today I was in hospital
Snap out women !!! It's Easter today and later I'm cooking a full on Christmas day lunch, I know Its Easter but got turkey and trimmings :) !! It's 2:09am and I can't sleep - very muggy weather, think it will thunder !

Anyway - don't forgot to show your sticks mb !! I'm rooting for a positive Opk !

:dust: to all
Jo
X

Pos opk!!!! Bd this morning, then pos opk with super yellow pee at 9.50am. Ive never had such a pos opk! will post pic later, we are on our way to the animal park.

I'm back..... here are todays opks. After 3 weeks of barely-there second lines, I have positives!!!!!

posopk2504.jpg

Lovely lines Melly! Fingers are crossed and :hugs:

I'm on CD8 and will start OPK on CD11. Only my second cycle using them so hopefully I'm not leaving it too late to test?

Good luck to everyone and sticky :dust: to all

XxX

And second deposit of the day is in....i'll cover my bases the best I can. Not expecting a bfp in two weejs, but at least i'll know I tried.

Oh mb - made me smile !! So glad to see you have a +ve Opk !! Can't knock your effort girl ! Make sure you bd tomorrow too to cover all angles so to speak ;) !!!! X

Thanks girls, I'll keep up with the BDing until temp rise. Am aware of the possibility that I didnt ov yet but my body was gearing up to it. Slight temp dip this morning, but it was after broken sleep, so I think the dip would have been bigger. Just did another opk and it has gone back to super negative. I guess this means ov day is today. Will continue with the shag fest as planned anyway.

Jo - CD24 for you. How many dpo are you? and when is test day? Or are you one of those you doesnt test early? I try not to be an early tester, but....well, I just cant help myself.

Lol mb hope you still enjoying your "shag fest!"

I'm 8 dpo - feeling a bit anxious about it all today Of course I'm a POAS addict so although I've said I wouldn't do a hpt unless "late" I did poa-CBFM-s this morning

I don't think I'm totally out yet as there as a slight LH line but definately too early to try a hpt - what was I thinking ?!?!!!

Then I feel emotional today Just back on the school run and seeing people that I hadn't seen since MC. Of course a few people know, but I felt like the world knew and I just wanted to cry to be honest And then you see so many pregnant women and newborns too Just felt really yuk about it all and p*s*ed of to be fair !!

I know in my heart to be realistic as my age and so soon after mc, but I Want to be pregnant, I some how want to magic myself to back how I want to be, full with pregnancy

I'm just having a moment, but I think I'll look into the CBFM so I can take it on hols to start using - but then I don't know as I'm pretty in tune and could probably just use the CBFM sticks or OPKs - Grrrrrrrrr at myself !!!

Go away negative head and bring back positive head please !!!

:dust:
Jo
X

Oh jo....its so hard. I have days where I think im ok, then it hits me again. Or theres yet another pregnancy announcement on facebook. Ttc is such a horrible waiting game. A game we're not supposed to be playing. :hugs: we need a special bfp magic wand. I wish you more luck than you can imagine.

Hey! I'm just tagging in here-hope that's ok! Opk'd for first time this month n just bought cbfm for nxt month! It just seems easier to use n I hope it'll give mr peace of mind!

I'm currently 12dpo, last time all I got were cramps n sensitive nipples. This month had some cramps, no sensitivity and now lots of cramps n some queasiness the last couple of days BUT it feels just as much that it could be AF than anything else so not too hopeful :-S we b'd a lot over the crucial period but did the most the day B4 I ov'd cz I got confused!! Lol

Good luck to everyone here! Really really hope all this effort we r putting in gets us our bfps!
Xx

Hi ckj. Yep, we are all putting in a lot of effort. I feel like I put just as much effort into ov'ing as ttc. I was do worried I wasnt going to ov and it would take months to get back to normal. I still dont really know if I did ov. Further temp rises will confirm that. Just need one more bd tonight to complete the shagfest and i'll feel like ive done all I can.

Know what u mean, This month we b'd every day for 6days b4, morning n lunch day of strong pos opk test n then each morn for 2-3 days after. If no bfp this month I'll do once a day cd 12-15 (if Ov is the same) then Am n Pm Cd 16 n 17 n then back to once a day for a couple of days! THEN I'll feel I've covered it! And it means the rest of the month can b less intense!! Haha my husbands shattered :)

R u just temping or opk-ing too?
Xx

Im temping and opk'ing. Am thinking of investing in a cbfm. It sounds like a fun new toy. I have an appt with a fs on monday. Im gonna beg him for clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->