Anyone using cbfm/opks after m/c?

No magic medicines for me. Just the CBFM and some positive attitude.

As I suspected the monitor remembered my old cycle so no POAS for me today (CD6) - good job as I jumped out of bed and ran to the loo before I even considered the monitor... OOPS FX'd I remember tomorrow morning.:dohh:

Loads of :dust: to all xx

Hi ladies
My fresh new beginning started yesterday. Its been a really tough emotional week for me and I want to cherish all memories but set my mind to new beginnings. Probably should have started by scrubbing the house today but couldnt be arsed and wanted to play instead. This is ok, the fairies can clean the house for me. Wish they would.
No temping is a little bit scary for me but DH has agreed to DTD at least every other day. He is fully on board and I'm sure he wont complain about having to deliver the goods at any time this cycle. At least.....he better not!
hope you girls are well. xx

Have just seen that at least two of you have BFP's on this thread.

Narla and Melly :happydance:

I am so happy for you guys, hope the luck rubs off on the rest of us :dust: sticky :dust:

A XxX

i used the cbfm after miscarriage as didn't want to wait ages if it was going to happen again. i left it a month to allow body to recover then started trying. it didn't pick up that i was ovulating the first month even tho i could tell i was, but it did the second month and got pregnant . Due in couple weeks so stay positive ladies
x

Look like I might have to convince OH that I NEED one at this rate :haha:

XxX

Actually, since Kate started this thread there have been 7 BFPs!!!!!! I think its a magic thread!! :dust: :dust:

I am using my cbfm now! I bought it in February and then had a bfp on February 28. Unfortunately that ended in a suspected ectopic and I had to get the methotrexate shot in March. My AF finally arrived on May 9 and that is when I started to use the monitor even though I knew we were not going to start ttc again till June. I had all lows and highs in the month of May, but, I was also using opk's so I know I ovulated. Hoping we get our bfp in early July!

Right, I think I have thrown myself on to every 'lucky' thread available ready fro next months efforts :haha:

XxX

I'm still learning the abbreviations but I'm guessing cbfm is clear blue fertility monitor. If I'm right I've used one before pregnant and am using it again after our miscarriage. The first i knew i ovulated was 4weeks 6 days after miscarriage and in currently on my second month testing and I'm getting to that point so fingers and toes crossed. Fingers crossed for you to hope this helps and I'm sorry your going through all this too. Xox

I was looking into prices for a cbfm too. If AF had got me I'd be buying one from ebay right this minute. Ebaying is one of my fave fri night pasttimes.

Wow ! Just read back on our old posts on this thread !! Deff a lucky thread !!!
:dust: to all TTC and huge congrats and +++++++++sticky vibes++++++++++ to our BFP beans !!!
Love
Jo
X

Wow ladies, an amazingly lucky thread, congratualtions to you all!!!

If any of you are lingering I would love some advice on my chart please.

On my 13th CBFM high today and FF first had me ovulating on CD13 and has today changed it to CD19. Looking at the sticks I have had some darker LH lines but nothing as dark as a peak. My temps now though are definately post O temps. Would they go up if O hadn't occured?? I'm very confused, this is my first cycle straight after mc and they always used to be pretty much like clockwork before, 5/6 highs, 2 peaks AF averaged about 12 days later.

Any opinions welcome!!! We really want to be pregnant again asap.

Thanks you :flower:

I don't have a clue about the CBFM but I do know that it might take a coupke of cycles after a loss to become regular and they are not always the same as before the loss;

Either way, so sorry for your loss and good luck on your journey :flower:

XxX

Hi ladies,
Hope you don't mind me joing this thread xx I've started using my CBFM for the first time this cycle. I'm currently CD14 & got my first peak today. YAY :hugs: I was starting to get worried as I had highs from CD6 up until today :wacko:

Just thought i;d pop in and spread some of this around.....
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Just thought i;d pop in and spread some of this around.....
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Thank you so much!! I love seeing threads like these where so many people got their BFP, especially so soon after a loss, gives me so much more hope :D

Happy and healthy 9 months to you hun. xxx

Laura, most have them have buggered off and got their BFP now :rofl:

I have no idea if I ought to try the CBFM, soy, supplements etc.

Whatever :thumbup:

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"