Anyone using cbfm/opks after m/c?

Mb - thank you Hun and :hugs: to you too hope we all get our :BFP: very soon
I'm super emotional again today. I said I wouldn't obsess but of course I am Since the CBFM showed a slight LH line (which could be LH or if lucky hcg) I'm busy googling CBFM test photos to compare ? How friggin' stupid am I ! I'm old enough and should know better I keep telling my self to have faith in fate(?!) but your own advice can be difficult to swallow sometimes !! Thank goodness for the impending holiday, and the next batch of CBFM sticks being ordered !!

Hi ckj - 12dpo - fingers crossed you get a lovely BFP I think it's so cruel that pregnancy and AF symptoms can be so similar - I think we should have bright purple pee if pregnant lol !!! 2ww is awful - ate you planning in testing or waiting ??

I'm laughing at the OH/DH - all this bd - bless them !!!

Lots of :dust: to you all - you about Kate ?! X X X

Hi alpinestars! I am at a complete loss re testing: iv had no symptoms at all till now so was sure it was a no go n was waiting for AF which I assumed would come between today n Friday. Now I've had this cramping n nausea (but cud EASILY b AF related as only 2nd AF since MC n u know what hormones r like) - but at least right now I hav a speck of hope it CUD b something! If I test n it's neg that sux! I'm thinking I'll see it thro til Friday, either AF will hav shown or it won't. PLUS I hope to hav my cbfm in the next few days n therefore is AF comes least I can focus on that! As u can c my mind is going a bit crazy!
Xxx

Hi ladies :flower:

How are you all? Sorry Ive been mia but with easter and having family down its hard to get a moment to myself!!!

Well af for me is easing off now, it was quite bad day three (painfull and v heavy) but it is all clearing up nicely so Im looking forward to o this cycle have cbfm booted up and opks at the ready. Cbfm did ask for a stick but there is no way I'll be oíng so soon so just shut it up with an old stick :haha:

How are you ladies getting on? Jo are you close to testing yet or are you still early? Mellybelle, did I see that you o'd hunni?

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way, good luck for those :bfp:'s.x

Kate.xx

Hi ladies, another temp rise fir me this morning. I think if I get another tomorrow, i'll get crosshairs cinfirming I o'd on tuesday. I was worried I wouldnt get another shag last night to complete shagfest, but I had made dh a sticky date pudding for dessert (his fave) and I got another deposit. :happydance:. or perhaps it was the vitex and folate tablets he swallowed thinking they were his tablets. :haha:

Kate, good to see af is on her way out. Im dreading her arrival. My first af after mc last year was horrible.

Hi ladies....just thought i'd share...
I was able to access my results on the hospital pathology system at work today. Found that baby was a girl and no chromosomal abnormalities. Had blood taken today to test for clotting disorders etc.

Ttc- No bd tonight. Am giving dh a night off. But if FF doesnt confirm ive o'd tomorrow, then its back in the sack with him.

Oh m/b you do make me chuckle!! Think my oh was glad of the rest after two weeks of bdíng think he's got used to it know he's got it in his head that he's gonna get his end away every night!! The cheek, soon set him straight....:rofl:

Ckj - congrats on your BFP !!!!
Kate - helllllooooooo !!! Glad AF is easing off for you Hun
Mb - You make me laugh too ! Love your inventive measures to ensure your "deposit" !!! If AF arrives I'll have to remember that one and cook DH his fav rhubarb crumble !!!!

Me - I'm 11dpo Still not done a hpt will try and sit it out a bit longer yet !! Although still using Cbfm sticks for research purposes only !!!! There is definitely a progressional darkness on the LH/HCG line but which hormone is it ???!!!
Searched loads and some sites believe cb use the same sticks in all their tests/monitors Although the monitors are set up to read the sticks, it hasn't stopped me searching for photos of cb sticks used for hpt at 8,9,10,11 dpo. I certainly don't think I'm out yet, but don't think I'd handle a bfn very well so avoiding testing !! I think after mc especially you don't want to get your hopes up as we've had them taken away so recently
What will be will be If indeed I did ov then we gave it good attempt !!!
Still super emotional so off to blub at the royal wedding which is VERY unlike me !!!

:dust: all
X x X

Omg! Ckj! Bfp!!!! Congratulations!!!!! May we all follow in your footsteps very, very soon.

Well another two line Cbfm stuck this morning. If I'm honest it's similar to what my sister and I got before our BFPs on HPTs

I also feel very dizzy today and tired, sensitive smells and bloated. If I hasn't have mcd I think i would have tested by now, but I'm seriously trying not to get hopes up. Also with DD#2 I had -ve on 12dpo and 13dpo with ICs until a cb confirmed 14dpo

I've missed fmu today so I may test tomorrow as I like the month of May !!!

How's everyone else ?!
X

Stll no crosshairs on FF for me. So, I still dont know if I O'd. If I did then I am 4dpo. Have had some awful af type cramps. Not exactly like af but kind of. I am dreading her arrival. She is gonna be a cruel bitch! My little boy (aged two) has his second tummy bug in a week. I am once again up to my elbows in vomit. I really dont want him to share it. Two more sleeps until my appt with FS. I am gonna beg fir clomid.
Looking forward to your test tomorrow jo! I have everything crossed for you!!!!

Hi ladies,:flower:

Jo: Sounding good then hun. Youve done so well not testing, hope your on your way to your BFP. Have everything tightly crossed for you looking forward to hearing tomorow.xx

M/b: Argg how frustrating for you hunni. Not only do we have to cope with the pain of m/cíng but then our cycles go doolally as well, its horrible. I do hope for you you have O'd will look forward to your updates.

Well I got my first high again on the cbfm which Im thinking is a bit early, really hoping I o this month and its not gonna do the same as my cycle after m/c. That would seriously do my head in as its the only thing keeping me plodding on with ttc:flower: :shrug: so keep those mits crossed for me and I you!!

Kate.xx

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: to you ladies

Kate, I'm sure you will O this month, but your cycle might be a bit wonky still. Get lots of :sex: in cause O day might pop up really quickely, with little notice. If CBFM says high, does this mean get started?

Jo - have you tested yet. I love your symptoms!

Me - still no effing crosshairs!! I kinda feel like i've o'd but without the crosshairs, i doubt myself. My temps still look like they are all over the place. I'm still crampy like AF is gonna show any time, so I have a feeling this month isnt gonna be a very long lp. I have my appointment with FS tomorrow. And we are also organising a service for our little angel Evie. So, a very busy, emotional week for me.

:dust: to us all!

I tested and.........
I can't believe it but I did my first ever CB digital and it says ..... PREGNANT 1-2wks !!!!!
I'm shocked !!!!!! I thought with my age, past hormone problems, mc and in the past the quickest we've ever fallen pregnant was after 3 months TTC and that was 10 yes ago !!!
Please send +++++vibes+++++ that this baby will grow inside happy and healthy and will continue to do so on the outside ....
I just want to thank you girls for all your support, you kept me sane this last month. I so hope you get your BFP this month as I would love you as my pregnant buddies xxxxx

MB- I think it's lovely arranging a service for Evie After our mc they didn't test or tell us anything, and although "only" 9 weeks, I'll wonder forever about my baby bean In my mind Ive named my baby autumn as that was the middle name we had chosen for a girl the evening before the mc started Although we had no service I'm going to place a little stone on our sons grave before we go away

Sincere love and :dust: to you guys
Jo
Xxxx

OMG!!!!!! Jo! You did it!!!!!!!! ++++++++++++++vibes+++++++++++ coming your way. Grow little baby, grow!!! Grow for 9 whole months!!!!!!!!!!

I am soooo happy for you Jo! :happydance: Congratulations!

Keep sprinkling that baby dust our way!!

Oh Jo massive congratulations hunni!!! Loads of sticky vibes comming your way and hope this is a sticky lil bean!!! :hugs::hugs:

Hope we can join you soon!!:flower:

M/B: So, we've got to get those BFPs soon so we can join Jo!!! So annoying about your temps though, keeping my fx'd for you that you did O hun!!

Me, I got another high today so bdíng in case much to OH's delite. Just incase its a really short surge and perhaps it doesnt show up on the moniter (dont think that would happen) opks are still neg so keep your fx'd that I at least get O this cycle!!

Massive congrats again, lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way ladies.xx

Kate, my lh surges are always short I think. Apart from this cycle and apart from being pregnant ive never had a pos opk . They get dark but never pos, so I was surprised at my ppsitives this month. I think I could easily miss seeing my surge every month. Good idea to keep up with the regular bd'ing just in case. Especially if dh is willing and happy! Keep those swimmers fresh!

We'll be joining jo in the land of preggers shortly!

FS appt for me tomorrow! Hoping for answers and solutions and clomid so I can give my old ovaries a bit of a boost. I wanna be preg again asap!

Hope all goes well tomorow hun and they can give you the help and advice you deserve! Look forward to hearing how it all went.

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: and heres to our BFP's :drunk: may they come sooner rather than later!! (but any time would be good.:blush:)

and heres to our BFP's :drunk: may they come sooner rather than later!! (but any time would be good.:blush:)

Yes, any time soon would be good but sooner would be gooder, lol.

STILL no crosshairs on FF. What does that program want from me???? All I want is a measly little cover line and a vertical line confirming O! And if I can have that then I want AF! BFP would be far nicer!

FS appointment in 3 hours! I so, hope I dont come home swearing and hating him. I just want a little prescription for clomid.

:dust: :dust:

M/B: I know how frustrating it is :wacko: was so glad for once af showed up!! How did it go hun? Did you get the clomid?x

Im still getting highs on the cbfm but am sure the sticks are changing slowly, opks were getting darker last night but lighter this am, anyone have this? Well Im off to do some decorating, will be keeping an eye out for your update hun.xx

Lots of :dust: and :hugs: your way.xx

Kate.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"