Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Rubysmommy- EP....LO couldn't latch and as much as I wanted to not, I had to work. He took a bottle like a champ so I didn't want to confuse. As long as it's my milk....I'm ok with t!

Wonder if, despite the pill...I might get AF soon....I'm prob going to stop and the end of this pack. To get my cycle back! Or at least wait for it without the pill!

Scarlett...I thought about him eating more solids...but I didn't think my body would know with me pumping.

Glad you found a hospital you liked. So exciting!

Ah yes, good point. Could it be to do with blocked duct? Hope it's better today

I haven't a choice really with the hospital. Where DD is born is a really old hospital and they shut the consultant led unit not long after she was born. I've got to be consultant led so have to go to the new unit which is 20 odd mins away rather than up the road. But they'll transfer me back to original hospital afterwards which is now just MLU and very quiet!

Might be this silly duct. Geez. One would think this suction would unclog it by no!

20 min isn't bad! Don't like the transferring part but...hang in there! I found good/bad about my last hospital. Wish they had a bigger tv. Lol.

How are you getting on now Ms Elizabeth? Hope duct is better.

Ha yes I guess to some people 20 mins isn't far. It's
Just I live in a town centre it's not unreasonable to expect
My hospital that's 5 mins away to have facilities but it's to do with not enough NHS funds I guess...

At least this other hospital is new rather than a 70s throw
Back!

AF arrived! 9dpo again! First cycle was 8 weeks, second 5 weeks getting there slowly 😂 Ha ha ha. All 3 times its arrived on a Saturday too! Weird to see its screwed up lol

I am waiting for my period to return after having my Mirena out on March 3rd. I am supposed to call in on the 11th of May if af still has not made an appearance (which I am assuming will be the case). I was even given Provera, but it didn't work, and my OB/GYN thinks it is due to the Mirena, so I just need to wait. Waiting is so hard!

Sorry af arrived Ljo but good thing lp is getting longer! Waiting for af is the hardest book8! Especially if you don't know how long before she shows.

Kksy how's this month going? Scarlett we moved since having ds and the hospital I went to for both kids is an hour away! But I Loved each experience I had there and am planning on going back for the next pregnancy. The drive is a bit scary for me though lol.

Good news for me is that I had lots of ewcm this morning and a positive opk! And I'm cd 20 not 26 or 28 like past months. And dh is home right now so we will bd last night, today and hopefully tomorrow! I'm hoping these are good signs and we catch the egg this month!

Ooh exciting Rubys! Hope you catch that egg!

Welcome along book8, hope you're not in limbo too much longer. Pleased af arrived ljo and that things are going in the right direction and hope they're sorted for you soon!

All ok here. Sickness better but still tired and bloated. In that "is she pregnant or has she put on weight" stage!

Scarlett.....thanks. think it's fixed. Now I'm at home with a little guy with a nose that won't stop running. He's so congested! Poor thing just can't sit still!

So maybe after this pac of BCP...I'll stop to see if AF returns....I've been enjoying not dealing...but curious if I'm "back"!

hi all..so sorry for the long absence! we were out of town for several day and its been crazy just playing catch up!

book- welcome! i hope your cycle returns to normal for you soon! And i agree...waiting sucks!

elizabeth-hope your little guy is feeling better :( its always so hard when they dont feel well

ruby- awesome news about the EWCM!! hope you were able to catch that eggie!

ljo- looks like your cycles are starting to cooperate with you!! FX it keeps getting better. So strange they've all come on a saturday

scarlett- happy 2nd tri!!!! i hope that the tired and bloating goes away soon for you. when did you pop with your DD?

AFM, all is going great! 12 dpo and no witch!! I've gotten faint (very faint) lines on tests today (i'm the crazy one testing a few times because i have cheapies to burn!). If AF isn't here in the AM (and temps dont plummet) i'm busting out the FRER. I really pray she doesnt show but if she does, I can take comfort knowing that my LP would be the longest it has been since weaning!!

Hope i didn't miss anyone...have a wonderful rest of your weekend!

Eeeeekkkk kksy9b everything crossed for you here!!! Have you any symptoms? Hope you had a nice trip too.

We're just back from a few days in the Lake District - the weather was awful (lots of places having snow here atm!) but was so lovely to get away. Feel a bit sad to be home but it's bank holiday weekend so at least hubby not nack to work til Tues!

I popped 16 1/2 weeks, although I guess that's also the point I stopped trying to hold my tummy in :haha:

Still huge by end of day/after eating if I don't hold my tummy in. Gone into maternity jeans now but still having to wear baggy tops...

So yesterday i think hubby said were gonna try for number 4!!!!!!!! After saying for ages no way but then not using contraception! I didn't take it all literally incase he does a u turn just said casually, well my cycles still screwed up so we'll see! But eeeeeeeek really lol. I think I'm cd 8! My grandma passed away on Monday and was in hospital ill for a few days before that so not been thinking about much else, took me everything I had to remember to empty the mooncup I use! :-(

Scarlett- only a bit more emotional and one small bout of nausea...tested this morning and...

Attachments

• IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    IMG_20160501_074151.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 7
Faint lines are great! That's how my bfps started with both my pregnancies! Can't wait to see the frer. So excited for you!!

Thanks Ruby! The picture is up above...it is definitely positive!!!

Awwwww kksy9b that's brilliant news :happydance: so happy for you! Congratulations!!! When will you have your first scan?

Ljo (hugs) sorry to hear about your nan. Excited about your news for #4 though!

Rubys hope all is well with you?

Ljp- I'm so sorry about your grandma :hugs::hugs:

Scarlett- thanks! We only get one scan at 20 weeks...but I think we will do a private one at 12 to confirm a singleton pregnancy. I have a long family history of multiples and releaser 2 eggs with Charles. So that makes it 8 more weeks or so!

Yay! Congrats kksy!! Awesome lines :) so happy for you. I'll be following your pregnancy journal too!

Sorry about your loss Ljo and great that dh wants another!

I hope you had a nice getaway besides the crummy weather. The snow melted around here about 1.5 months ago, but it's still been cold. I'm ready for summer!

I'm good. 5dpo nothing really symptom wise except more thirsty and consequently more peeing lol. Odd cramps here and there and sore back. I might be getting a pimple on my chin which happened before my past bfps. I'll take a ic test in the morning, but not expecting much this early ;) but you never know!

thank you gals!!

ruby- sometimes you just need to pee on something to get the jitters out. 6dpo is definitely early but might help it be a bit easier waiting until it gets a little further along. So excited for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->