• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Wow that is a long time to wait for a scan! Is that when they give you a due date then or just always go on LMP?

Good luck Rubys! Fingers crossed for you here

they always go based on LMP. I dont know though. i called today and they've changed their practice and do blood tests now to confirm and check numbers (didnt do that with DS). Maybe they will do an earlier scan now too! Appointment on Wednesday so will find out then. We will book a scan at 12 weeks if they dont to check on baby and confirm a singleton pregnancy. I have a long family history of twins and released 2 eggs with DS.

They went by lmp for me. Got the duemail date exactly. Did a blood test and scan at 5 weeks to confirm. Not sure if that's standard or cause I'm old. Lol

so I stopped BCP on the 1st....and now we wait for AF to return. tick tock tick tock.

never thought i'd be wanting it back. maybe wanting isn't the right word.... :haha: been enjoying not having to think about it! but, it's time to figure out what my little old body is doing. :shrug:

Good luck Elizabeth! Hope she is nice and predictable for you!

Heading in a couple hours to vet my first blood draw done. A but nervous buy nice progression on a frer today, so that's reassuring

Good luck Elizabeth! Hope she is nice and predictable for you!

Heading in a couple hours to vet my first blood draw done. A but nervous buy nice progression on a frer today, so that's reassuring

thanks! should be interesting! i'm charting and doing opks cause....I dunno....like to get a baseline so I can follow along. that and I swear I get OCD about this stuff!

can't wait to hear about the blood draw! so exciting! :hugs:

I started charting a few months ago and as soon as I did mentally smacked myself for not starting sooner! It just helps you pinpoint O (especially if you're irregular) so you Dont even have to worry about it!

Good luck ms Elizabeth! I hope everything gets sorted out easily.

Looking forward to an update kksy!

Thanks Scarlett, but af got me this morning :( my lp was 7 days again but my cycle was only 27 days this month in stead of 36.

kksy9b - agreed! although right now...OPK sure look dark. LOL
I dunno what's up! too early to guess

RubysMommy - UGH! hang in there!

So the lady who I talked to on the phone the other day was wrong. They do a new OB patient panel to check for things like HIV. Included is a progesterone check but no hcg checks. But it just is done by our first appointment (which is at exactly 9 weeks). I'll probably go in tomorrow and then call early next week to see if they will tell me the results over the phone.

Oh well. I feel good with the progression on the FRER and so we are announcing to our first family members tomorrow night! well, hopefully...might have to be saturday but hoping tomorrow.

How frustrating Kksy9b, hope you get it sorted soon and are able to tell all your family soon!

Ms Elizabeth, good luck! Hope AF shows soon for you.

:hugs: Rubys sorry that AF has showed but sounds good that cycle is starting to settle down a little?

Anyone got any advice about maternity swimwear? We're going on holiday in 6 weeks time and thinking about getting a maternity tankini - will I be able to uncover my tummy with one of those for sunbathing but cover up for swimming?!

I used a mothercare tankini when 5 month pregnant 2 years ago, yes you can move them up there not tight fitting, I loved mine :) also wore normal bikinis too, I so love having a bump it's the only time I truly feel happy with my body so like to show it off lol

Kksy9b- frustrating...but I wonder why they do it that way. Well...hopefully they can tell you over the phone!

Scarlett- thx. I feel like a preteen....when will AF come ...hopefully not while in a meeting. Lol. Vacation is exciting!

Thanks ladies! I'm hoping they are settling down a bit too. I'm ok with a 28 day cycle. That's normal for me from before having kids. Hopefully I'll o earlier this month and have a longer lp!

I never bought a maternity suit, so no help from me. I don't think I ever actually went swimming while pregnant now that I think about it lol.

Kk- hopefully they figure out the right info to give from now on. I had my blood tests done at 9 week appt. they never had me come in before that except for during my miscarriage before dd.

Ms- a dark opk is a good sign! Good luck getting back on track!

Ljo I thought I would wear a regular bikini while pregnant too, but my boobs were way to big and I couldn't find anything that would fit! But I loved to show off my bump too. :) mostly with tight shirts lol

So...here's this mornings opk...https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/Mobile%20Uploads/655c270d-e4d3-47fb-a21c-524cf995c291.jpg

Thought it would be lighter...any thoughts

I'm sorry Ms Elizabeth I didn't use opks, hope you get a positive soon.

Thanks for the advice ladies, I'll prob wear a bikini too and love showing my bump off as well. But also going away in Sept when I'll be huge and thinking I m may want to cover up more then!

Rubys yay for a 28 day cycle. Hope your LP is longer this time and you O sooner :)

Ms that looks pretty close to positive to me. Have you taken any since then? I can't zoom in on the pic for some reason. But I'd bet you are close to O in the next couple days. Also, I always have 2 lines show up, but the test line is never that dark unless it's O time.

Thanks Scarlett! Sounds like you will be having a fun time over the summer!

I was pregnant last time in the winter so I have no advice about swimwear!

ms elizabeth- i cant zoom in so can't exactly tell but it looks almost positive. I would think tomorrow maybe you would be a full on positive? I never used the darn things because i am so terrible at reading them! If you post in the OPK board they should be able to help better

you ladies have any fun weekend plans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->