• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

kksy9b - not sure....soon ish. I'm 38.

Not sure if I just get off the pill and see what happens...or if I wait till LO is on milk incase my supply diminished. That's why I'm researching now to educate myself.

Always open to suggestions! It might take me a month, or 3 years of trying so not sure there's a good answer. :)

Maybe this summer? Lol...LO will be 1 then.

I've read the same. I wanted one safe with breastmilk...at the time (2 days after giving birth) I wasn't of sound mind to think ahead of such questions.

Yeh here if your bg they only give the mini pill. I asked about the patch this time cause I'm rubbish at remembering pills then I didn't want anything going inside me (implant/coil/injection lol) but they said it wasn't safe while bf. Is it a possibility to come off it and use say condoms while your body works it out of your system? So then you know what's going on. X

Ljo1984 - totally an option to use an alternative. I just need to remember to actually use...rather than enjoying the moment. Lol!

I'm starting to chart...just for conversational purposes. Maybe I'll try coming off and see what happens.

Welcome ms Elizabeth! I'm not much help since I've never used bc pills before. I agree with Ljo though and maybe use condoms instead.

Kksy: I am looking forward to him turning one. It's nice to hit that milestone. Af showed up this morning on 7 dpo instead of 6. So I've gained a day for my lp! Not much but better than last month.

Hello ms Elizabeth and welcome along.

Kksy9b hope all goes well tomorrow! I enjoyed DD 2 BD birthday more than her first for Sure.

Sorry AF arrived Ruby's but pleased it's a day longer. Are you doing anything for DS birthday.

Ljo how are you getting on with BF and weaning?

All good here. Got my booking in appt on Wednesday and my scan the Wednesday after that!

Cd 24, still no ovulation, was cd 38 last time! Weaning! What weaning ha ha. I'm on my first night shift tonight (well I have 2 in a row) and she's at nursery tomorrow so not gonna be a whole lot of feeding going on for 48 hours, might get a bit ouchy lol.

Thank you Scarlett! Looking forward to the advice and wisdom from you ladies

How exciting Scarlett! Can't wait to hear how it goes! We had cake and ice cream with some of my family last Sunday and will be driving 4.5 hrs to dhs parents this Sunday to have a weekend away for ds' actual birthday. Ds has taken a few steps on his own yesterday, so I'm loving watching him learn to walk lately!

Rubys- aww...love that he is learning to walk! it's such a fun time when they get mobile! it's great that your LP was one day longer this month! hopefully it keeps getting better and better!

scarlett- good luck!! glad all is going well so far! have you announced to anyone yet or waiting until after your appointment?

ljo- how did the night shift followed by her at nursery go? FX your ovulation gets pulled up a bit this month

elizabeth- i dont know anything about the pill but best of luck deciding what to do :flower: I couldn't even contemplate having another one until DS started STTN at 16 months so kudos to you for feeling comfortable considering #2 :) Definitely go at a pace that feels comfortable for you.

AFM, CD10 and CM turned watery/fertile today so we started our BD'ing marathon! Still feeling very good about this cycle! Hoping to O in a few more days!

Hello!

Appt was a little hard as I found it tough being back at the hospital I had DD but the midwife was lovely and I won't have this baby there so that's good. We've told close family and a very few friends but don't want to tell anyone else until after scan this coming wednesday.

Pleased celebrations went well Rubys and well done on the walking! Where are you in your cycle now?

ljo how is the weaning going?

Ms Elizabeth I think if you can go condoms thats far better as it can take a while to get hormones out of your system from pill and also if you're still BF then you might not be O-ing anyway. Although I guess it depends on how soon you want to ttc?

kksy9b I'm so hoping that this is your cycle! Everything crossed for O for you and you get that eggy. Have a good weekend :winkwink:

Rubys- aww...love that he is learning to walk! it's such a fun time when they get mobile! it's great that your LP was one day longer this month! hopefully it keeps getting better and better!

scarlett- good luck!! glad all is going well so far! have you announced to anyone yet or waiting until after your appointment?

ljo- how did the night shift followed by her at nursery go? FX your ovulation gets pulled up a bit this month

elizabeth- i dont know anything about the pill but best of luck deciding what to do :flower: I couldn't even contemplate having another one until DS started STTN at 16 months so kudos to you for feeling comfortable considering #2 :) Definitely go at a pace that feels comfortable for you.

AFM, CD10 and CM turned watery/fertile today so we started our BD'ing marathon! Still feeling very good about this cycle! Hoping to O in a few more days!

I think I might of ovulated yesterday! I had the pains but not as bad as usual but still lasted all day! I didn't have any opk's to test though lol. Nights went not too bad. She woke twice the first night 20mins each time, fed her before and after nursery, then second night she was up for 1.5 hours at 2.30!
Eeeek one you ovulate soon :)

Scarlett- did you have a bad experience with your delivery of DD? Sorry if you've mentioned it before. Less than a week to your scan!!!

Ljo- yay for ovulation!! Hope your LO adjusts soon and let's you get some sleep without those 2:30 feedings!

Oh that's when she was awake when I was at work lol, any other night she either sleeps till 5ish then back to sleep after a feed or she can be up 1-4 times on bad nights! Madam lol

Thank you! As for STTN, I swear my LO sleeps less that I do! If I waited till he did...I'd be older than I am now! LOL :haha:

Good luck on this cycle! :dust:

Scarlett P - yeah, that might be the route we take. although now I am dealing with a clogged duct. ugh. just can't clear it! But yeah, seems like I will be dealing with 2 things....hormones leaving my system and whatever BFing is doing to me. LOL

First go around, I was on the pill for 20 years....stopped...in Sept...:BFP: in Oct.
I was so blessed with that! TTC #2.....I have no idea what to expect!

That's great that you are already having fertile cm this cycle kksy! Fx you catch the egg this month!!

Did you have any fancy announcement Scarlett?

Yay for ovulating Ljo! Ms Elizabeth I had a clogged duct the other day too. I used a hot rice pack and massage to help it feel better and offered that side 1st each time ds nurses. It's feeling much better today! I think he has been going longer between feeds and my left breast didn't like that lol.

I'm on cd 9 right now. I've been slacking on my vitamins lately, so I'm going to concentrate on taking them everyday from now on! I think that will help lengthen my lp. I'm in my husbands brothers wedding sept 3 and would really like to have a bump! My dress is a little big for me now so it would work out perfect to be pregnant by then. So I'm really hoping it will happen this month! I'd be about 20 weeks by then

Rubysmommy... augh, not you too! Glad you're feeling better. I posted a thread on the breastfeeding side to see what's up. My left is angry and red and my right is...slacking. I'm usually 5-8oz per side per pumping session. I just got 1oz out of the left and 3oz of the right. What is going on??

Wish I knew my cycle!

That's a good question! I feel like ther are certain times throughout my cycle when I don't make as much milk. Usually around ovulation and right around when af shows. I would just hot compress and massage while pumping or nursing! I can't remember if you are nursing or exclusively pumping? But usually the baby is best at emptying the breast. I hope that helps in some way!

Sorry to hear about these blocked ducts I remember how painful that can be. But I miss BF soooo much and can't wait to do it again!!

Ms Elizabeth wow that was quick, hope it is for you again. Could your supply be dipping cos LO is eating more solids?

Ruby's fingers crossed its soon and you get your bump for the wedding!

Fingers crossed for O ljo hope DD starts going longer through the night soon.

Kksy9b how are you doing? Hope you O tomorrow.

Yes had a tough time with DD birth so pleased will be at a different hospital. No not a big announcement just enjoyed telling family separately although we did do it in photo form which I'll prob use for FB after the scan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->