• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Ooohh Kksy9b your chart is looking really good!! Fingers crossed here, are you testing every day?

That's fab news Rubys - how many dpo are you and are you planning on testing?

Yes I used my Doppler last time, it took so long to get pregnant I couldn't believe it had finally happened and it did help chill me out a bit about something going wrong. This time it happened so quickly that I can't believe our luck and am scared it will run out and something will go wrong - or maybe I'm just a worrier :haha: I thought I heard HB by now last time round but I think I've got that wrong now - Im sure I got my own HB and hadn't realised how different the baby HB sounds!

Will just keep trying!

Good luck for POAS to you both! xx

And sorry - yes had a lovely Easter thank you, eaten FAR too much chocolate (and a lot of DD's choc too!!!!)

Hope you all had a lovely break as well?

x

Yes, I've been testing daily lol. 9dpo and still negative. Still have plenty of time though! Last month my LP was only 8 days so no matter the outcome, I take each additional day in my LP as a victory!

Kksy that's a good sign that lps lengthened this cycle! I agree that even if my lp gets longer by one day I'll be happy :) I'm only 1 dpo so far, so I've got a ways to go before testing. I got faint positives with both dd and ds around 8/9 dpo so I'm sure I'll start testing by 6 or 7 lol.

Easter candy is going to put me into a sugar coma! Lol I've been trying not to eat it, but it's so tempting. And since ds had an allergic reaction to peanut butter last week, I'm extremely cautious about giving him anything that could contain any sort of nuts. So I am lucky and get to eat his candy :)

Kksy9b your chart looks amazing!!! Everything crossed for a BFP tomorrow for you!!

Rubys my DD goes wappy after eating too much sugar so I've been telling myself I'm doing the right thing eating her chocolate :haha: although I'm starting to worry I'll be told of at my booking in appt about the weight I've gained :S

Thanks...another bfn today. I know its still early, I'm just starting to feel discouraged. If I'm not preggo this month, I won't start testing at 7 dpo lol. I'm on AF watch since there is no consistency

Have you any previous charts you can compare? For me the only time my temp got above 98.1 is when I've been pregnant and just thinking your temps are v high. 10 dpo is still early. Have you any symptoms?

No, unfortunately. I just started temping last cycle and got sick with the atomach fluhalfway through my tww. Had to miss 2 days of taking vitex and my period started. From the data I did get from the first week, its nothing like it.

ETA: not really any symptoms. I've had sensitive nipples for the last few days, but makes since since progesterone is rising. Had a few days of excess watery/ew CM. Its been creamy the last few days now, where I'm normally dry. But that's it. So who knows :shrug:

I'm officially out- AF is here. BUT- I had my longest LP since weaning, clearly had good progesterone with the high temps and actually ovulated. So many good and positive things to take from it. It was last minute to try with only one BD. So now we are on to our firstofficial full on trying cycle. So many good things in the next couple weeks and it would just be perfect timing to get preggo this month

Sorry to hear AF arrived but think it's fab you're so positive and you're so right to be with LP and CH - all great signs so hoping it won't be long before you get that BFP! What have you got coming up this month? Xx

Thank you Scarlett! I am super optimistic!

It is crazy busy from not to O so before I know it, I'll be back in the tww! DS turns 2 next Tuesday :cry: and his party is this weekend.11 people coming to stay with us, 36 here for the party. Lots of cleaning, decorating and food prep to do this week. Next week is cleaning the house from the party. It's also dubbed "birthday week" with 4 birthdays (BIL,DS,SIL and DH) in 7 days. We celebrate birthdays fairly heavy around here so lots of cake, presents etc. I'm set to O on DHs bday so by the time we are through bday week, I'm back to symptom spotting!

Sorry af got you kksy! It sounds like a busy couple weeks for you, though. Fx you get a bfp this cycle! My ds's 1st birthday is on the 17th, but we will be having a small get together on the 10th with my family and going up to visit dhs family for his actual birthday. So I'll be cleaning right along with you! Lol.

I'm 5/6 dpo today and not much for symptoms. Except I feel like I'm starving, had massive headaches both yesterday and today and some wet cm. I've taken an ic and it was bfn so I will see what happens in the next couple days. Hopefully my lp is looking longer this month of no bfp. 😊

Booooo kksy! But yay for a longer LPcd 20 and still no ovulation. Going by the 45 days (or whatever it was) I waited last cycle I winter peck it anytime soon ha ha. Youngest is 18 month old today and still feeding looooooads so can't expect my body to snap back to normal cycle anyway.

Boo for no O yet :( My body didn't even attempt to regulate until DS weaned. Are you going to let her wean herself or start to push her a bit at some point? I had wanted DS to nurse until at least 18 months and was really hoping to make it to 2. But he self weaned himself at 17 months

She's not showing any interest in stopping and she's no other form of comfort either :-( but I'm back on night shifts from next week so hoping that at least night weans her (wishful thinking lol) at the moment I'm aiming for self weaning or until she understands a bit more which is a good year off :-/ (just going by the age I weaned the older two off dummies easily)

Hi Ladies.

I'm almost 9 months since LO was born and still no AF.

Figure it's 1 of a few things...

I'm EP so the pumping is delaying...
I'm on the mini-pill so that's delaying...
My body is lazy

Needless to say, I want to know what's up so we can consider TTC #2

Can the mini pill not stop bleeding? Is that the one you take continuously without the week break? Just cause I was given one after my first baby which I stopped taking after a week as is read you don't get AF at all with it and didn't like the idea of that.

I've read the same. I wanted one safe with breastmilk...at the time (2 days after giving birth) I wasn't of sound mind to think ahead of such questions.

Ruby- sorry hun, I totally missed your post the other day! Aww, love that your LO ia getting ready to turn 1! I remember just breathing a sigh of relief hitting that first year done lol. Any new symptoms to report?

Ljo- my DS night weaned pretty quickly and took longer to fully day wean (I think it was 6-7 weeks total). We had my DH put him down to bed to start and then fed him first time he woke up and then he had to go 5-7 hours without, and then would feed first thing in the AM. DH would tend to him overnight except feedings at first. It was really hard for the first few days but within a week he had fully night weaned.

Elizabeth- I hope your cycles start sorting themselves soon! When are you thinking of trying?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->