Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

Does taking 2 toddlers to SAMs club count as fun plans? Lol we are just going to enjoy the beautiful weather this weekend and maybe do some cleaning if it decides to rain. Nothing exciting! :) do you have anything fun planned?

totally counts :)

Not really. We are meeting up with my best friend and her kiddos saturday morning. we are throwing our other friend a bridal shower in a week and have a LOT of work to do for it still. hoping we can hash everything out so that it's all ready to go by the end of the weekend. i'll be announcing to her too so that will be fun! Mothers Day is Sunday but i dont think anything is really planned besides just spending time together.

Sounds like lovely weekends ladies!We're trying to save some money now so think we're going low key! Hoping to do a bluebell walk tomorrow morning then chill in the garden and on Sunday we're seeing friends who have recently had a new baby! Just got to get through work today... x

RubysMommy - here's this week thus far:

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/Mobile%20Uploads/b890cc36-d521-452c-a5dd-13255152726f.jpg

weekend plans - depends on the weather. i'd like to go to the zoo! but the rain just won't go away!!

Elizabeth- definitely looks like you are gearing up! The zoo sounds like fun :)

Scarlett- what is a bluebell walk? Enjoy snuggling the new baby!

kksy9b - thanks....something's going on! HAHA! i'm planning on moving in July...so TTC after then in a perfect world (if things line up for us). but I also know I need time to get the BCP out of my system. that and whatever EP is doing to me. LOL. I say this as LO is dropping green beans on the floor one piece by one piece....

They all look close to positive to me! Have you noticed any ewcm?

I forgot it was Mother's Day... Dh works so we will spend some time with my mom. Your weekends sound very nice and relaxing!

Rubysmommy - just sticky....so...maybe next week? Again, it's why I start this early! Last time AF was like clockwork when I stopped BCP. But this time was the mini so....not sure that makes a difference.

I guess I expected then to be lighter when I don't show ewcm...last time I had that so I know what to look for. It's so confusing

Hope you get a postive soon Ms Elizabeth. Happy Mothers Day to you all too! We have ours in March.

It's just a really pretty walk that's good this time of year cos there's tons of blue bells. We did it this time last year but hoping DD will walk te whole way round this time. Good bit of exercise for us all!

happy mothers day ladies (whether you're in the US or UK, all moms should be celebrated every day!)

That's how my cm starts out too. Hopefully you'll get a + opk this week!

Thanks and happy Mother's Day to you all too!

So confusing!! I swear....coming off BCP makes my head hurt! today I got EWCM...so my chart says I'll O soon....but if I don't chart it....it says I won't. LOL

that and of course I'm still getting darkish lines on my opk....

https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/Mobile%20Uploads/acd3a4ca-68b5-489a-b5ba-7f45d224f131.jpg

this is why I am starting this early! I would go :wacko: if I started this 3 months after stopping BCP! or rather...maybe I am doing this all too early and forcing myself to go :dohh:

If you are having ewcm I bet you might get a +opk between 2 and 6pm. I think most lh surges happen in that window. Starting early was a good idea! It's better to have more info than not enough, imo. :)

If I'm about to O....guess I should prepare for AF....don't want to be caught off guard!

Fingers cross Ms Elizabeth! Did you get a positive?

Maybe I need to stop being cheap and buy a digital test....those cheap ones just keep giving me lines that look dark. Lol

that's why i never started OPKs...i think i would drive myself crazy trying to analyze them! I know there are ones that give you a solid smiley face when you are O'ing and seem a lot easier to interpret!

Ok.....all my cheap opk strips look the same...last time, I could tell the difference. So it's been 12 days still I stopped BCP. I know it's early, but like I said...trying to find my normal.

Anyway....had ewcm Tuesday/Wednesday which made my chart say I was O. If I just look at temps.....Nadal.

So I broke down and bought the $$$ O tests....
https://i1249.photobucket.com/albums/hh520/atiaofthejulii/Mobile%20Uploads/20160512_095820.jpg

That's an O test....not pregnancy! :) any thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->