Anyone waiting to get their cycles back (regardless of the reason) to TTC?!

I never had any pain with them

Hope the bleeding stops very soon gym bunny! I'm the same way about ppl nosing their way into my business. Lol. But I just try to change the subject when ttc comes up :) and they get the hint usually.

That's good news andi! I agree with the December birthdays. It's already expensive with Christmas time and adding birthdays would be tough.

Scarlett I'm glad he scan went well. I haven't had any pregnancy cysts, but im sure it could make you show sooner.

Kksy we love toy story! Hat a good idea for a theme. Can't wait to see pics! We did Mickey Mouse for dds 2nd bday last November. And I was thinking of doing Daniel Tiger for ds's 1st birthday next month, but we are just doing a low key family party instead.

afm: I'm on cd 16 and no signs of anything happening yet. My 29th birthday is on Monday and I'm looking forward to treating myself to a kid free pedicure and dinner with my mom and sisters on tuesday!

Oooh that sounds like bliss Rubysmommy! Hope you have a lovely birthday :)

Gymbunny - how are you doing?

Yay! On 8dpo now and my first cycle back that
I had in Jan I only managed a 6day LP :-( so looking good! just need ovulation to sort itself out next! 46 days is a bit too much ha ha ha.

Sounds like a lovely birthday!

Ljo- awesome.news on getting to 8 days so far! FX it is at least a few days longer and your O moves uo a bit..that is way to long to go without going batty over the wait lol

Yay ljo pleased to hear LP getting longer!! How long before you start ttc?

Argh woke up to AF!! So 9dpo, 3 days longer and only 3 to go to my normal, maybe this cycle then lol.
Not gonna be officially trying more ntnp, leaving it to fate. We're now in December teretry and I've already 2 birthdays round Xmas with my older two so really need to be more careful than normal for a few of month, id prefer them to be spread out a bit more lol. And obviously to let my cycles settle. It's been a 55 day cycle!

Boo to AF but yay to longer LP. Ah yes know what you mean about December birthdays. DD is 3rd and it does make it more stressful and expensive. Last year I started getting ready for it start of Nov. Guess this year
It will have to be end of Sept :haha: hope your next cycle
O happens sooner x

Yeh mine are 27th dec and 12th Jan, youngest is oct so I though June/July would be fab lol.

Sorry about AF but great news about 3 day longer LP!!!

Scarlett- how are you feeling? Happy 8 weeks!!

AFM, all is well. I think I'm O'ing today which means in one more month it will be action time! Very excited. Glad we pushed back a month as there is just a lot going on right now but by the time we get to this point next cycle, it will be calmed down!

Scratch that- we went ahead and went for it this month :) Only had one BD session so I'm not counting on it taking but it only takes one so as long as I actually ovulated (FX is confirmed in temps the next couple of days) then I'm in this month!

Woo hoo! So happy for you! That's what we did in the end and only BD twice with Hubby saying "don't be disappointed, it'll never happen that quickly..." :haha: he's now saying its cos of his super sperm!! Are you temping or have you been using opks?

That's awesome, kksy! We only bd once the month I got pregnant with ds, so it's totally possible!

You gals give me a lot of hope! Scarlett, I started temping last cycle but am not using OPKs. Got my CH today but its showing O on Monday instead of Tuesday. I think it will move my CH once more data gets put in. I feel really confident it was Tuesday.

Mine have started to go weird again!

4 years ago I came off the pill and my periods were all over, every few weeks to every few months. After struggling to conceive I had tests to find out I wasn't ovulating, and luckily randomly ovulated once and caught on before looking in to fertility treatment after 9 months of TTC (it was a surprise when I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant!)

My daughter is now 2 and after breastfeeding for 5 months my periods returned to normal, bang on every 28/29 days and clear signs of ovulation. We decided that after our holiday in August we may start trying for our second seeing as I'm now regular and it may be easier to actually plan a baby this time.

Until last week when my regular periods seem to STOP I've finally started to come on today, 10 days late, however it's not my usual colour/flow so I'm very confused! I've never had a glitch in the past 20 months up until now so I'm a bit upset that it's started being funny a few months before TTC again! I didn't go on to any hormonal contraception after the birth of my daughter as that was what was blamed for my abnormal periods and lack of ovulation so I wanted to keep my system "clean" and allow my body to natural get back to its own cycle.

how frustrating! i hope it was just a random off cycle and they get back to normal on your next!

Sorry I've not been about we went to stay with my parents for Easter and I just didn't get chance to come on here.

Yay Kksy9b it moved O day to Tues! How are you feeling?

Boobee how frustrating for you. Hoping it was just a one off for you as I think everyone can have the odd anovulatory cycle in a year?

AFM I'm ok but still not heard HB on Doppler and hope I do
Soon so I can relax a little!! If not I think I'll convince hubby for another early scan!

Hope you had a nice Easter Scarlett! And you're only 9 weeks so please Dont fret about not finding the HB. They are so tiny and move around. My doctor won't even attempt to find it with a Doppler until 10 weeks. Its really not until 12-14 that you should be able to start picking it up more easily

Yup, it moved my CH to Tuesday so I'm in with a good shot this month. Temps looking good so far. Tested bfn this morning, but I'm only 7dpo so I'm not fussed about it. Was more just to start peeing in things lol. Only symptoms are large increase in CM on 5 and 6 dpo, but its too early for symptoms anyway. Hoping to get a positive later this week!

That is frustrating Boobee. Is there any chance you could be pregnant now? Hopefully your cycle goes back on schedule from now on!

Scarlett I never bought a Doppler for either pregnancy bc I thought it would make me more paranoid.. But I know my midwifes had a hard time finding it at my 8/9 week appointments and they're professionals. Lol. Hopefully you can find it soon though! Try not to stress about it too much. Did you use the Doppler for your 1st pregnancy?

Kksy increase in cm is a good sign! Hopefully you get a bfp in the next few days. :)

Am: I think I finally ovulated this cycle. Cd 29 this month, so 3 days later than the last 2 months. We bd Monday and Tuesday nights and now dh is out of town for work. So hopefully it was good enough timing and my lp is nice and long as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->