Anyone waiting until April 2014?

Sorry, trying to get the hang of this.

Good luck to everybody trying in April/May!

April may here :) although I've got pcos and I'm breastfeeding and my periods haven't retuned. Prior to ds my periods were so iregular. I'd had 1 in January then got pregnant in June so we were so lucky. I would like to start trying in the next month or so to be honest with the hope of catching that egg when it finally decided to make an appearance!

Hi il also b trying in April just had mc so waiting 3 months. Took 5 yrs with my first DS who is now 6 then fell on first cycle aftr coming off bc with #2 but sadly lost at 8 wks. So giving myself few cycles b4 i start trying again. Excited but also nervous im 35 so just hope doesn't take long again & everything goes well! Fx see u all in April on ttc & we can all go mad with opks etc! Both cycles that i did conceive tho wer only cycles i used opks, preseed & smep plan lol so wil b doing same again

I hope to be trying in April. I am getting my Mirena removed February 28. I am hoping by then that my cycles will be back on track.

I keep having to look up this thread because I haven't commented/subscribed yet. But I'm trying in April..:)

I'm trying in April! I had a mmc and dnc in September when we were ntnp. It took us so long to get pregnant with #1, and I was brf, so I didn't think it would happen so fast. I was soooo devastated, we were expecting identical twins due in April. We started ttc right away even though my doc said to wait, and fell immediately pregnant with a chemical pregnancy. I so so so wanted to be pregnant by the time my sweet babies were due, but I'm listening this time and taking the 3 months off. I can't handle another mc!!!

Can I join you ladies? :flower:

We'll be starting to try end of April/early May

Hello, I`ll join in here I guess. I am not really WTT but NTNP but we`re going to start actually hardcore TTC (lol hardcore) in April. We have been trying since last April but I don`t think my hubby was super on board with it as much as I have been...at least for the first couple months he wasn`t super on board, and then it became apparent that he had no clue how anything actually worked and then timing was always off so we're on cycle #8 of TTC and I would rather not give birth or have a newborn around the Christmas holidays so we're "taking a break" I guess so there's less pressure.

It would definitely not be the worst thing ever if we were to fall pregnant on our break though Lol.

So for now the plan is (on my end anyway) order some OPKs online and use them in April as well as BD more often (hubby is addicted to the internet so by the time he comes to bed he's exhausted and doesn't wanna do anything/I'm already asleep - we have talked about this before and I'll reinforce what I want from him when the time comes). and then if that doesn't work in May we'll just BD every other day as well as use OPKs (Or I might do that in April I dunno)...and then if neither of those months work out I will make an appointment with my Dr because it will have been over a year.

Hello ladies,

Joining the forum as this is it: DH and I are officially in WTC mode.

Plan is TTC March/April - quite excited now :happydance:

My hubby and I are NTNP and we have been since I got off bc in late June, but it took me until last month to have regular cycles again (I was always regular before bc). But we are officially trying in what will be late April early May! Very excited!

I'm so excited (and terrified) to start trying for our second! I think we'll be looking at around April, maybe May. I still haven't got a period, my DD is 14 months old, and I'm still breastfeeding. I'm not ready to stop yet, so I might be trying to conceive while breastfeeding.

I'm incredibly broody right now, and am just dieing for another wee squishy baby in my life!

Me! So happy to see I'm not the only one already thinking about TTC in April/May. I'm so excited but at the same time scared lol. My son is 7 months, still waking up every 1-2 hours at night, co-sleeping and breastfeeding. But love it all! I know it will pass.
Why wait until then? Well, I have to get back to work and accumulated 600hours of work to get my EI (employment insurance) so I can have a year maternity leave. But I'm only going back in June. I'm hoping for a Jan/Feb/March baby. Fingers crossed it will happen!! But then it took us 7 months to get pregnant at both times.

Brand new member here, looking for somewhere to share WTT as the other forums I use don't tend to be very busy on those threads! Myself and OH are going to start trying in April, waiting til then because we have some big nights out planned before that where not drinking would really be noticed (which I know is a silly reason, but that's still it!)

I've just had my Nexplanon implant removed, and think I may have ov'd shortly after (OPKs didn't arrive until a few days after though), now having, what I think is, the beginning of my first AF for years. It's starting to get very real now. We were always "when we've bought a house", then "when we've settled in a bit" and now to have an actual start month - eeeek!

Look forward to getting to know you all a bit better over the coming months :)

R x

:hi: ladies!
Mind if I join?
We're waiting till DS 1st birthday on 10th May but we use the pull out method and aren't too careful so guess we may be classed as NTNP!?
We are waiting till DS is 1 as that is what my physio recommended. I got SPD during my pregnancy and as a result I have a very weak pelvis and actually after giving birth couldn't bear any weight on my left leg at all. This had caused my pelvis to lock in place and be very painful. Through physio I've managed to "unlock" my pelvis, all my joints are fine I now just need to work on my core strength to help with my weight bearing. 1 year is the recommended but if I did fall pregnant before as long as I keep up all my exercises it should be ok as I can keep building my core strength.

Looking forward to waiting it out with you all! :flower:

Hello all,
I will be TTC #1 starting this April too! I will be a SMBC. Have a donor set up and am just waiting to get a handle on my ovulation. Even though I'm pretty sure I know when I "o" but you can never be too careful.

Child2hold - me too! I plan on doing this alone, but am going to go through a clinic. I'm still researching them at the moment.

Child2hold - me too! I plan on doing this alone, but am going to go through a clinic. I'm still researching them at the moment.

I thought about using a clinic but with my minimalist savings I'd only be able to do 2 cycles.

Hello all,
I will be TTC #1 starting this April too! I will be a SMBC. Have a donor set up and am just waiting to get a handle on my ovulation. Even though I'm pretty sure I know when I "o" but you can never be too careful.

I'm not sure what smbc stands for?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->