Anyone waiting until April 2014?

I got my IUD out Jan 3rd and just finishing up my first cycle (I didn't really have one on the Mirena) so tracking cycles on FF till my mid April cycle to TTC. I am still trying lose some more weight and I have quit smoking 4 weeks ago with an occasional smoke.

We decided to give TTC one chance last month, but it didn't work, so we are taking a break the next two cycles to skip Nov and Dec birthdays since DS is in Nov!

I am in shock that I am two cycles away from TTC!

i will hopefully try in April/ May just cuz im sure its a carry over cycle lol looking forward to this journey with you ladies wooooo hooooooo :happydance:

Hello all,
I will be TTC #1 starting this April too! I will be a SMBC. Have a donor set up and am just waiting to get a handle on my ovulation. Even though I'm pretty sure I know when I "o" but you can never be too careful.

I'm not sure what smbc stands for?

Single mum by choice (I only worked that out when someone used it in another thread). I just normally write that I'm planning on doing it alone.

Child2hold - the cost did kind of scare me at first, but I've been looking in to clinics in Denmark, and it's actually pretty reasonable, even with flights and accommodation - though lots of people have said that Denmark, as a city, is expensive. I have long and irregular cycles, so I think I would struggle to get pregnant. There's a thread in assisted conception with a bunch of women who are WTT/TTC and are single.

@Caite - I'm already stalking that thread. Lol.

Just hope my donor doesn't back out.

Hi girls, we're hoping to start trying at the end of April/ May. We wanted to wait until we've moved into our new house.
Also I had my implant taken out 4 weeks ago, but still hasn't had any sign of AF making a show!
So I hope everything gets back to normal soon :thumbup:

Just checking in! Good to see we have a nice group waiting together!

I finally completed my first AF since I had my IUD removal and it was horrible since I haven't had a full cycle like that since before I got pregnant with DS over 4 years ago! UGGGG :wacko:

We BDed last night with a condom and it was nice, but secretly I was kinda sad! :blush:

I know we are waiting for good reasons: weight loss, vacation time build up, finances and time of year the baby will be born, but in my head, since I am going to be 36 in April, I keep thinking "What if I am running out of eggs!" I know its silly, but I can't help it! :winkwink:

Ah well...two months is going to go by quick and by then I can know my cycles that much more since I am getting back to normal after my pregnancy in 2009 and my Mirena since then.

:hug:

Yes waiting is so hard! But time will fly by!! I'm tracking my cycles too. I was told to wait two cycles, and I have loooooong cycles so it'll probably be more like 3 or 4 months, but I'm almost done with my first, so yay!!!

Just gotta stay busy, lol!!!

I put a countdown app on my phone and at first it was such a big number (I think I started it at 91 days away) and now it'll be at 43 days in about 5 mins (almost midnight hehe)!

I am a bit nervous because I had a really good almost normal length cycle last cycle and my cycles were getting more regular and then this one isn't seeming to be the same so I hope I don't get messed up. I should be ovulating soon but haven't had many fertile signs. Hopefully AF arrives in a couple weeks and everything keeps going on smoothly from there

So my dates have possibly changed. :cry: As I feared my first donor backed out. He's in a relationship now which I can totally understand, but it still hurts. I think (Fx'd) I may have found another donor. I jokingly asked a friend if he'd help me and he said YES!!! :happydance: Just need to fine tune some details and we're good to go.

So my dates have possibly changed. :cry: As I feared my first donor backed out. He's in a relationship now which I can totally understand, but it still hurts. I think (Fx'd) I may have found another donor. I jokingly asked a friend if he'd help me and he said YES!!! :happydance: Just need to fine tune some details and we're good to go.

Well good luck! Hope it all works out for you!!

its already been nearly 2 months since this thread was started, time is going by fast! yay!

Lol, I was just thinking how SLOW time is going. Sitting out a few days ago when I knew I was ovulating was soooooo hard!! I've talked myself into calling my dr when af starts here in a week to see if he thinks two months (but not 2 cycles) has been a long enough wait. I'm pretty sure the answer will be no. But I'm just worried that with as long as my cycles are, it won't be just another month, it'll be 2 more months! I ovulated on cd 31 this cycle, that's just ridiculous!!!!

I'm aiming for end of May (special anniversary) but trying to get 3 cycles worth out so may be April so I might have lurk on here.

Me too! I'm an only child so no clue what it's like with more than one!

Sorry ladies looks like I'll be WTT next year. Good luck. Have plenty of babydust

Yep one more month to wait! Still no AF but doctor said there's still chances for me to get pregnant. Just hope it won't take 16 months to get pregnant with our second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->