Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

willo so sorry about your scare. thinking lots of positive thoughts for you and your little one in there.

So what is everyone hoping for? Boy or Girl!!!??

Boy all the way for me...I have a girl and she's my mini me. I need a boy to balance or family out!

Fairydust, my scan is on the 15th too! Feels ages away but it is only 2 weeks on Friday. What time is yours? x

Hi ladies. Just wanted to check in. I have my next scan tomorrow at 9w4d. Willo, glad to hear you are doing better now. I am STILL spotting and it's been two full weeks. It's been brown blood the entire time, but I've still had to wear a pad on a constant basis. I've had two scans since it started and all is fine, so hoping for the same good news again tomorrow morning. It's definitely very stressful, so I know how you feel. I seriously wonder where this blood can be coming from.

kla - You have been spotting for two weeks? That's crazy! At this point I would just trust the doctors, and if they say you are ok, then you must be ok. Sorry you are having to deal with that, though. Hopefully they can get it figured out at your scan tomorrow and make it stop.:hugs:

Rollachick - That's so exciting! The wait is killer but you're just right around the corner! You too, Fairydust & Clairikins! It will be here in no time!

Had my 2nd scan today. My husband got to see/hear the tiny little heartbeat today and was reduced to tears. The baby was doing a little wiggle dance for us, too. Completely made my day:happydance:

Now I have to wait until the 21st for my genetics testing. Is anyone else doing this? It's not something they do unless you want it as I understand. Anyways, they said you get a really great, up close and personal look, at your little bean. I just need something to occupy my time until then!!

hmm... i guess tiny part of me is hoping for a girl but will also psyched for a boy. i feel like it's a boy so that's what i have been preparing for.

have first trimester scan along with nuchal screen next week on tuesday. super excited about it! i was lucky and got to get a peek at fetus squirming around this weekend with my sister here (she has a mobile ultrasound unit as a vet). WOW! baby moves so much!

hope you're all doing well and stay hopeful and positive!

Qwerty - My doctor didn't call what I'm having done a nuchal screen, but it looks like we are having the same thing done? Do you find out the gender from that one? My sister in law have chromosome testing done and found out the gender that way. The test I'm getting doesn't for sure. Only in my dreams I guess :)

What makes you think your having a boy? I read all of the old wives tales and change my mind on what I could be potentially having almost daily, haha. Something tells me it's a boy, too, though.

Qwerty - My doctor didn't call what I'm having done a nuchal screen, but it looks like we are having the same thing done? Do you find out the gender from that one? My sister in law have chromosome testing done and found out the gender that way. The test I'm getting doesn't for sure. Only in my dreams I guess :)

What makes you think your having a boy? I read all of the old wives tales and change my mind on what I could be potentially having almost daily, haha. Something tells me it's a boy, too, though.

I don't think that it's a sure thing to find out gender at this 12 week scan. I've heard some people get accurate guesses from the technician or doctor but we won't be expecting to find out until the anatomy scan.

As for boy... I don't know if it's because I kinda want a girl so therefor I am setting myself up to not be disappointed (but really I will be so happy with any healthy baby!)... or if it's just this weird feeling. I also had IVF which has a tiny increase in percentage of boys born.

Kla- sorry to hear you jave been spotting for two weeks now. I think I would be going mad with worry. Hope your scan today goes well.

Things have been quiet here really. Spotting stopped on the Saturday and stayed away so far. Seeing my gp tomorrow anyway.
As for boy or girl, I have no idea. Thinking probably boy just caus DH keeps saying girl but really no clue. Have 1 girl and 2 boys already.

Hi ladies. Glad to see everyone seems to be doing well. I had another US yesterday and all is well. Still spotting, but still no explanation. No bleeds around the baby and no visible clots. I did have some very brief red spotting yesteday (first time it's been red) after my ultrasound.

I really just think my cervix is extremely sensitive. I've been throwing up still each morning and I can feel the pressure when I do, so maybe that's causing it to continue. Doctor keeps reassuring me, so I guess I just have to live with it. He says some women spot their entire pregnancy and have healthy babies...seems crazy!

Has anyone started picking out names yet? We are thinking Stella for a girl or Shane for a boy.

Kla I had an appointment with my GP today and she had bleeding throughout for both her pregnancies and had two healthy boys.

She was great at reassuring me that spotting can just happen sometimes and it doesn't mean that something bad is going to happen. She said the fact that a baby with a heartbeat has been seen twice is all good too and hopefully when she sees me again in a few weeks I will be able to hear the heart beat on her doppler.
We have a girls name picked out but still coming up with a boys name

Fairydust, my scan is on the 15th too! Feels ages away but it is only 2 weeks on Friday. What time is yours? x

That's great it's on the same day :happydance: my scan is at 10 o clock what time is yours ?

Hi ladies how is everyone I feel awful I have morning sickness plus a cough & cold on top of it :(

Well how is everyone doing? I decided to defer my college place as first tri and trying to write a thesis just wasn't working. Went in today to clear out my studio space. Actually felt good to have made the decision as it was really getting me down. I was feeling like a faliure and now I feel like it was just not the right time for me to be there.

Well how is everyone doing? I decided to defer my college place as first tri and trying to write a thesis just wasn't working. Went in today to clear out my studio space. Actually felt good to have made the decision as it was really getting me down. I was feeling like a faliure and now I feel like it was just not the right time for me to be there.

good luck to you willo. that must have been a hard decision.

Hi ladies how is everyone I'm getting quite nervous for my 12 week scan in 4 days I can't wait to see my baby I just hope everything is ok xx

Fairydust - how exciting. Not too long left to wait now. I look forward to hearing how it all goes. I think most of us worry. I don't get a 12 week scan, but go to my dr and she will listen in for the heartbeat for the first time. I'm excited but so so nervous too that she won't find it.

had my 12 week scan last week. went really well and got our algorithm results today for DS and Trisomy 18 and everything came back great.

don't worry willo and fairy - they will find HB and everything is going to be perfect :) I'm so excited for you that you get to check in with little one. It made everything more real especially now that my nausea has gone away.

Good morning, Ladies!

Qwerty - So glad your 12 week scan went well! That's exciting news!!

Willo & Fairy - Don't worry. I'm positive all we be 100% fine with your growing little ones. In my head I'm thinking about how you are both just days away from the 2nd trimester, and all has been well so far! Hopefully, the appointments come and go without stress, and with loads of good news.

P.S - Willo - I actually think it was a good idea to hold off on college at this moment. If you are being pulled between places, they will each only get 1/2 of the attention they deserve. I say enjoy your pregnancy, and then hit the books hard after!

Sending good vibes to everyone!! Happy Monday!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->