Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Morning sickness (well really all day sickness) sucksssss lol, so I think in a few weeks, I'll be much happier than I am now! Thanks for asking :) How are you feeling? :hugs:

Aww bless I hope it eases soon for you I'm dreading getting the morning sickness I hope I don't get it too bad lol are you managing to eat anything ? I had a terrible headache last night I didn't take anything I wasn't sure if you could or not

I think I spoke too soon about feeling great! I ran out the door this morning without catching breakfast, and have been nauseous ever since. I ate a salad that helped it subside for a little bit, but it's back again. I feel like it's too early on for me to be feeling this way but I guess pregnancy affects everyone differently. Oh, and super crampy, too.

How's everyone else feeling today? Good I hope!

Hi all - I am six weeks today and I don't feel a thing! I wish I'd throw up or something! The only thing that I can tell is that I'm tired, cold and stuffed up. My bbs still hurt but I wish I'd feel some nausea! Am I crazy? HAHAH

I'm 8 weeks and I just started with morning sickness about a week ago. Now it's all day, every day. I also had the stuffed up feeling for the first few weeks. Due May 5th!!!

I'm 8 weeks and I just started with morning sickness about a week ago. Now it's all day, every day. I also had the stuffed up feeling for the first few weeks. Due May 5th!!!

So I probably still have it coming and should thank my lucky stars I don't have it now. LOL

Hope you feel better soon BS! I have only caught a small glimpse of it and not sure I like it. However, its all worth it in the end...

So I probably still have it coming and should thank my lucky stars I don't have it now. LOL

EXACTLY!!! haha!! It is a bit comforting to have the constant reminder that I'm growing a baby though.

I think I spoke too soon about feeling great! I ran out the door this morning without catching breakfast, and have been nauseous ever since. I ate a salad that helped it subside for a little bit, but it's back again. I feel like it's too early on for me to be feeling this way but I guess pregnancy affects everyone differently. Oh, and super crampy, too.

How's everyone else feeling today? Good I hope!

I was ok this morning as the day got on I started feeling nauseous when I eat it goes away then it comes back I think maybe the morning sickness is on its way lol

My baby is due on May 31st. I had a miscarriage last year...so I'm extremely anxious. I will feel much better after the first trimester...however these days are passing by so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Any tips on how to pass the time would be much appreciated :).

BFP: 9/22/13

Aww bless I hope it eases soon for you I'm dreading getting the morning sickness I hope I don't get it too bad lol are you managing to eat anything ? I had a terrible headache last night I didn't take anything I wasn't sure if you could or not

Hi Sweetie! Some things I didn't know about morning sickness but that help me now will help you if you run into it!

1. Constantly snack. Do not let your belly get even a little bit empty.
2. Have loads of ginger beer, ginger tea, ginger biscuits, etc.
3. Get a supplement that's a powder called "Calm" or "Cal-Mag with Vitamin C" and drink these daily because magnesium really helps with morning sickness
4. Don't over-exert yourself. For me this brings on dizziness which brings on nausea
5. Stay hydrated. Water might start to make you feel sick like it did with me, so just get yourself some apple juice or another mild juice to cut the water with or just drink on its own
6. Try to make sure you get protein, eggs are something I tolerate well!
7. Make sure that you don't have really strong or offensive smells in your house as much as possible. I open all the windows and doors often and make sure the trash is taken out and even started mopping kitchen floors multiple times a week because I became so sensitive to smells!
8. Something I haven't tried yet but was suggested to me by my holistic doctor, a naturopathic remedy called "nux vomica" is supposed to really help as well
9. Citrus, sometimes that really helps. Also kiwi fruit really helps for some reason. I think it is a great way to get blood sugar back up.
10. Rest! I find that if I'm tired, all of my symptoms seem worse than they really are and harder to deal with. You'll probably be exhausted anyway but try to take breaks, naps, etc. when you can and don't listen if you have people around you saying you should push yourself, because they don't know what they're talking about. If/when you feel better in the second trimester, you'll be able to do more.

I'm sure you'll find things that work for you, but for me these really help and I wish someone had told me sooner so I knew what to do when it hit! Oh! Also, for me, if I don't eat IMMEDIATELY upon waking, whenever I happen to wake, I will get really sick and it takes a bit to recover from so what I do is no matter what time it is, no matter how tired I am, I drag myself to the kitchen and pour a quick bowl of cereal and take a few bites until the nausea goes away, then I bring the bowl to my room and go back to sleep,and then I eat it again when I wake up again (I usually only wake up like a half hour to an hour before I am supposed to, so it doesn't sit too long) Also, you might have that rule about not eating 3 hours before bed in your head from previous diet proponents but the LAST thing you need to concern yourself with right now is fending off weight gain. If I don't eat before bed, I won't sleep, and I'll be in terrible throes of awful nausea. So eat before bed, something like almonds or bland chips or toast or fruit. Also, don't let anyone boss you around about not eating healthy because believe me, if they do that, they've either never been pregnant or they have been pregnant and never experienced morning sickness. Last week, all I could really tolerate was quacamole and chips, or quacamole and toast, or quacamole and crackers. Now, I don't want quacamole anymore. It's not going to be easy to know what you want to eat and all your food tastes might change, so just try to find the items that you can stomach and eat those to get you through this period. If you take your prenatals, you'll be fine. Don't forget, your baby will pull nutrients from you first, not directly through your diet yet.

My baby is due on May 31st. I had a miscarriage last year...so I'm extremely anxious. I will feel much better after the first trimester...however these days are passing by so S-L-O-W-L-Y. Any tips on how to pass the time would be much appreciated :).

BFP: 9/22/13

Oh I am so terrible with this! The days pass slowly for me too. I think it would be easier to get busy and productive with some other activity if I didn't feel so sick all the time :haha: Definitely makes the time go slower. I suppose just take it one day at a time?

Thank you so much that is a really big help for me that will help me lots :)

Thank you so much that is a really big help for me that will help me lots :)

:kiss: :hugs: I wish you the best! Hopefully you won't get morning sickness! I'm just happy I can pass on the knowledge just in case because it was allll brand new to me that I had to figure out on my own lol.

Hey. I. Due around the 21st of may :) had a scan and was dated at 6weeks, no heartbeat but everything looked good. Next scan will be beggining of november cant wait to see it properly :)
No morning sickness yet. Felt a bit nauseas one day but that was coz i hadnt eating and it was about 10 in the morning, now im making sure i have breakfast and im fine :)

Thank you :hugs: i feel a bit tired & nauseous this morning

Hey. I. Due around the 21st of may :) had a scan and was dated at 6weeks, no heartbeat but everything looked good. Next scan will be beggining of november cant wait to see it properly :)
No morning sickness yet. Felt a bit nauseas one day but that was coz i hadnt eating and it was about 10 in the morning, now im making sure i have breakfast and im fine :)

That's great news Hun I'm glad everything is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->