Anyone want to be my may buddie ?????

Im due May 30th with our first! Very excited! Anyone else on here live in Canada, Ontario to be more specific? By the sounds of it we don't get our first ultrasound until 10-14 weeks? Is this normal?

Well today everything I've eaten or tried to eat have not tasted right or nice. Some it was texture (very thick soup), some of it was smell. I'm hungry when I go to eat but it just doesn't 'do it' when I put it in my mouth.
Anyone else had this?

Well today everything I've eaten or tried to eat have not tasted right or nice. Some it was texture (very thick soup), some of it was smell. I'm hungry when I go to eat but it just doesn't 'do it' when I put it in my mouth.
Anyone else had this?

That doesn't sound like any fun at all. I hope it passes soon. I find myself waking up around 3am every morning starving but nothing sounds good! I usually end up eating some crackers or pretzels and that seems to help...maybe that would work for you also?

I think I spoke too soon about feeling great! I ran out the door this morning without catching breakfast, and have been nauseous ever since. I ate a salad that helped it subside for a little bit, but it's back again. I feel like it's too early on for me to be feeling this way but I guess pregnancy affects everyone differently. Oh, and super crampy, too.

How's everyone else feeling today? Good I hope!

I was ok this morning as the day got on I started feeling nauseous when I eat it goes away then it comes back I think maybe the morning sickness is on its way lol

Well, if we are sick, that means the baby is still growing, right? I'm good with that! :happydance:

Hiya ladies how is everyone feeling today I'm so tired I had a good sleep and I'm still tired lol

I cannot get comfy for nothing in bed, my lady garden hurts so much when I roll over from side to side. This is very early for this to be starting! :haha:

I was super tired this morning too, dispite getting an early night and a lie in this morning. I think it was more to do with the thoughts of spending my Saturday researching for a lit review for my thesis. Now I am on a break, sitting in an empty cafeteria. Just tried a bit of a ham and cheese sandwich, but not nice, so now I'm eating porridge.....and avoiding doing any work for a while....
Not really getting any symptoms yet and it is worrying me....

I was super tired this morning too, dispite getting an early night and a lie in this morning. I think it was more to do with the thoughts of spending my Saturday researching for a lit review for my thesis. Now I am on a break, sitting in an empty cafeteria. Just tried a bit of a ham and cheese sandwich, but not nice, so now I'm eating porridge.....and avoiding doing any work for a while....
Not really getting any symptoms yet and it is worrying me....

Tiredness is a symptom Hun try not to worry :hugs: about getting no symptoms I only have sore boobs & tiredness

Absolutely normal! No symptoms whatsoever, except maybe a little tired. Saying that it is quarter to eleven and I am still awake.

How is everyone feeling today ? I'm sooooooo tired I'm so looking forward to my bed tonight I'm still getting cramping on & off

The exhaustion is deffintly hit me hard. Went to bed at 9:30 last nyt. Before i got preg i would never go to bed before 11:30 my dh thinks im crazy going to bed so early :p

Hi all! :) :wave:

By my calculations I'm due around 20th May :happydance: I'm soooo excited to have a little brother or (hopefully!) sister for my boy :D

So far I've had mild to moderate cramping on and off, some days none at all, other days very strange twinges! Nothing alarming though and no spotting or anything.

My main symptom right now for the past 4 days has been CONSTANT awful nausea :( I am soooo happy to be pregnant but this nausea is really killing me. Thanks so much to Skywalker for the tips on beating nausea! I am definitely better after I eat but I am still working out what is best to eat... I figure I am going to gain so much weight this pregnancy, I really hoped I wouldn't because I gained a bit more than I wanted to last time and it put lots of strain on my joints (I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, it affected my joints so much last pregnancy that I was in an electric wheelchair until LO was around a year old!) I'm usually quite slim and any extra weight I carry makes a big difference to my joints...

But what are tips for not gaining too much weight if you have to constantly snack and you just really do not have the energy to exercise? I'll be very happy if I can crack that this time! :)

Lovely to meet you all

Shadow xxx

The exhaustion is deffintly hit me hard. Went to bed at 9:30 last nyt. Before i got preg i would never go to bed before 11:30 my dh thinks im crazy going to bed so early :p

I am exactly the same I went to bed early woke up still feel tired all day I was drinking lucozade all day try give me some energy running after a 15 month too it's fun :)

Hi all! :) :wave:

By my calculations I'm due around 20th May :happydance: I'm soooo excited to have a little brother or (hopefully!) sister for my boy :D

So far I've had mild to moderate cramping on and off, some days none at all, other days very strange twinges! Nothing alarming though and no spotting or anything.

My main symptom right now for the past 4 days has been CONSTANT awful nausea :( I am soooo happy to be pregnant but this nausea is really killing me. Thanks so much to Skywalker for the tips on beating nausea! I am definitely better after I eat but I am still working out what is best to eat... I figure I am going to gain so much weight this pregnancy, I really hoped I wouldn't because I gained a bit more than I wanted to last time and it put lots of strain on my joints (I have Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome, it affected my joints so much last pregnancy that I was in an electric wheelchair until LO was around a year old!) I'm usually quite slim and any extra weight I carry makes a big difference to my joints...

But what are tips for not gaining too much weight if you have to constantly snack and you just really do not have the energy to exercise? I'll be very happy if I can crack that this time! :)

Lovely to meet you all

Shadow xxx

Hiya shadow welcome :hugs: I'm at the tiredness & cramping stage I have morning sickness to come but I feel like I won't get morning sickness this time around I hope the nausea eases for you I had it really bad with my youngest I lost 2 stone in weight I only survived on water and only eat once a day

Thanks Fairydust :)

I can't imagine not eating, it's the only thing that is vaguely helping to keep the nausea at bay... If I don't snack I've got no idea what I'll do, so hopefully I can somehow manage to not put on too much weight with it!! :/ xxx

Hi I'm June 3. My betas were 50 last Monday at 12dpo and 280 on 15dpo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->