Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

what you snacking on Carole? I am at the armory with Tj doing his tution stuff then we are off to eat and get the rest of the baby stuff we need

In Canada we have tim hortons, its a drive thru coffee, sandwiche, bagel kinda place. Nothing deep fried. I see they are getting them in the US. AMAZING drinks. ANyways, I was downing a iced cappicino?sp and it was yummy.
What a busy day, spent it washing car and laundry mat with my client. I dont know where the energy came from. LOL.....

Nicole...are u ok? How r u lilies?

I'm ok :) Today and tomorrow are John's days off so we've just been lazying around. Planted some more veggies and hung out in the backyard w/ Lexi.

I have a dr. appt tomorrow...fun fun. I am going to ask them about my belly button...the damn thing is hurting pretty bad right now. Then we will take Lexi to the playground at the mall and have lunch w/ my mom.

MMm sounds like we are all getting ready and busy for baby. :) Those muffins sound yummy! Although today I want to eat everything is site. :)

Apt. went well I guess. They have us in and out so fast!! LOL! My fundal height was measuring a week ahead, which is good as the last few times it was two weeks ahead. I've gained 2 pounds since last appt...but that is alright since it's all I've gained in like a month or something. I'm cool w/ that. My next appt. is on the 23rd for a growth scan/group b step test and the big one ----- to see where he is at/internal exam!

Can't wait for the next appt :) Hope to hear good things with all these cramps and front pressure I've been having.

When do you start getting internals?

Nicole awesome about the appt. After 36 weeks do you go every week? I have the group B next appt which is monday.

Yup...every week after the 36 weeks one (which will actually be 2 days before I am 37 weeks...lol). You'll get an internal exam at Mondays appt right? Or have you already been having them?

Not yet..I get the first one monday when he does the group B test. I am feeling anxious cause Tj has a 4 day drill the first week of April...that will be my luck I go into labor when he is 2 hours from home with little to no cell service.

Fack.....I forgot about that strep B, thats a pap right? I have an apt on the 22 and 29 then I am DONE. I wonder when they will do my pap or do I still need one with a section? I forget.

Congrats on the small weight gain nicole.

Its not really a pap they just swab your vjayjay and then your hiney...I thought it use to be a blood test. I don't know Carole that you will have to have it with a section. I believe its only passed through vag births. I would bet he will do it this next visit if your getting one.

Carole: I think the group b strep is a vaginally transmitted thing. Not too sure though. They do it here at 36 weeks.

Sandi: OK woman....today is the day...are you starting baby eviction? I looked all over hell and back at walmart for EPO and rasberry tea leaf capsules and couldn't find any. I didn't ask the pharmacy b/c those girls are bitches. So, when John gets home I am going to go check out CVS or Walgreens....and ask the pharmacies there. I am determined....if I can't find it all anywhere, I'll buy on Amazon.com tonight. Really ready to get things going.

I am having crazy cramping/pressure really down low, but in front....like along my pubic line...not the bowling ball feeling. Do you guys think this means Lucas is trying to start dropping soon? I just don't remember how it was w/ Lexi...but I know she didn't drop until late and then it was very sudden.

Where are you Tiger??? Hope you are alright!!

Yep Nicole I am all ready. I can't find the tea but I have the EPO. Tj will be getting booty again tonight. ANd I will be taking a walk to the mail box everyday. I know Gunner hasn't dropped yet I still have room between my pelvic bone and belly. Heartburn is back...Zantac worked for all of 2 days. :(

Yeah, I know Lucas hasn't yet b/c I still have the lump under my bbs and my lower stomach is still lovely and squishy :( But, I gotta wonder if he's working on it with all this front pressure and cramping? I dunno....maybe I am just wishful thinking..lol.

I get that too and well I am with you hoping that he is trying to move down. We can hope together.

Do you think a bp of 122/84 is high for the bottom and would be a cause for a headache??

I think during pregnancy they say the bottom number is high if it goes over 90, but having it be high for you I am sure could cause headaches. I'm sorry :( Hope you feel better!

Hope u feel better sandy. Your bp sounds fine to me for a pg woman.

Lilies....how r u?

Nicole....what u doing to start the ball rolling?

AFM...been kinda a boob lately, Joe is busy working so am I but I am taking shit too personal and it's driving me nuts.

Well...I am going to start putting out often (lucky John..lol) and he's blowing up my old exercise ball for me to bounce on. Going to get rasberry tea pills and evening primrose oil. Not sure if any of that works (didn't do ANYthing towards the end w/ Lexi) but hell I will give it all a shot!

Sorry your having a off day Carole. I know how it is, everyone says I am super sensitive and take everything too personal even when I am not pregnant. It sucks to feel like that.

Forgot to tell you guys, in the beginning of April John has a consult to get the SNIP SNIP!! LOL! I'm really glad he's taking the initiative to get it done...thought I'd have to make the call :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->