Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Funny thing, last nite in bed (well early this am) I was laying in the fetal position on my R side. And baby was sooo low and it ached so bad in my pelvis. Then, he was high as heck. LOL...what is he doing? Joe has to keep his cell phone on when he has truckers out on the road at nite and his phone rang at 4am. The baby jumped and started kicking away, more than I have felt in weeks as he is so big now. His kicks were low and hard. It was sooo cool, I know he can hear as he responds to music or my youngests voice, as well as momma yelling at the kids. But its so neat to see my little man waking up to a phone call.
I have been sleeping like shit at nite, but I just have to keep on thinking its almost over and how blessed I am.

What u ladies doing today? I am on my last day with this client and tomorrow I am going to the south side outlet stores shopping for a house coat and slippers for Joe's mom. I am making her a welcome basket for her stay. As well as popping into the new Carter's outlet we have here. There is a target store opening and I am so darn excited. I hope its the same as in the US.

Well ladies looks like I may get to meet my little man in 2 weeks. We are going to do a amino on the 28th and as long as his lungs are developed we will be induced that day.

Well ladies looks like I may get to meet my little man in 2 weeks. We are going to do a amino on the 28th and as long as his lungs are developed we will be induced that day.

WOW really!? Did something happen at your appt today?? Lucky girl :thumbup:

Sandi, I'm happy for you but does this mean no April baby now!?!?! You're ditching us for March!?!?!

Carole, that's a really good idea and very sweet of you to put together a welcome basket for Joe's mom! Yay for Target! Of course where the hell were they when you you were doing most f your baby shopping! :winkwink:

NOt really...had a lot of contractions during the monitoring. His hr was a bit erractic but was stable. He doesn't like his size and wants to avoid a csection. I am ok with it just a bit nervous about the amino.

Thank you.

Of course there is still concern of the placenta....and with my history I think he also wants to make sure I make it to the hospital. LOL

How exciting reeds....don't they know he is so close to term that is lungs should be fine??? WHy the amnio then? They scare me....lol. I cant wait to see your chunkamuffin. LOL....I am floored at how big he is already.

My dr just isn't comfortable inducing before 39 weeks without one. I am anxious about it but I am glad he is being thorough. I am gonna crack up if he ends up being like 5lbs or something. LMAO

Yeah, I agree that the amnio is pretty silly to do at the gestation of that point...but each dr. has their motives. Mine won't induce prior to 39 weeks at all. And I will crack up if Gunner is 5 or 6 pounds as well Sandi! Can't wait to see him though!! :)

LOL...with my first, my dr said he was going to be huge, she was even worried I couldn't have him naturally due to his size. Turns out I couldn't have him naturally for other reasons but he was over due, dry skinned, long finger nails and my fluid had started to dry up. I agrued with with them that I knew around when I conceived as I was in Toronto with the asshole for 3 weeks. Anyways...point is he was small, 6lbs 12 oz. LOL....for being over due and fearful he was going to be sooo big, thats pretty small.

I hoenstly in my gut do not think he is small but I don't think he will be a 10lber either. LOL. Maybe about the same size as Dylan was.

I am done ladies....I had THE WORSE nite last nite. I was almost in tears. I woke up to pee and the cramps were crazy low and intense. NO contractions just cramps. I could barely walk to go to the BR and when I came to sit down on the bed I had to fall backwards as I couldnt have any pressure on my girlparts.Then I laid down and the cramps to my knees on my outer thighs was sooo painful. It was horrid. I dont remember that happening with my boys. This am its fine, I did notice when driving my boys to school that may bump hurt the girl parts.

I had this the other nite as well but not as bad. Is this what the next few weeks are going to be at nite time?

FYI...if u dont see me online that means God is good and let me go into labour on my own but I am thinking a baby intervention is in order.

How are all u other preggies today?

Oh Carole, how awful! I really hope the next few weeks aren't going to be that bad for you! Perhaps baby is finally going head down and staying there?

I video taped my coworker u/s me today but I have no idea how I can post it for you. Utube said the file was too big.....?

i didnt have no symptoms not even bad bbs, i worryed all the way thrw but now i have a brilliant bby boy, i hope all goes well

OUch Carole! Sounds very painful. Hope it gets better hun.

TIger I am not sure how to load that stuff...I am still trying to get pics of the murial to upload.

Hmmmm I wonder what all that is about Carole? The not being able to walk sounds like me, in the front I have such cramps and pressure that every step feels horrible and during morning pees I can barely make it to the bathroom. I was hoping it means these babes are dropping and getting ready. These pains I didn't have w/ Lexi either.

Did you think about goign to the dr. or calling them and asking? I'm sorry you are in such pain huh :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->