Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

he he....

SO ladies...I cut back on h20 since supper last nite as not to pee much. So I only had 1 pee break at nite which is rare. It was a painful walk to the BR....baby was sooo low. But NO cramping when I was back in bed thank goodness. Now as I type this I have to take a break as he is in my ribs sooo bad. LOL...can;t win.
How u ladies feeling today? How is the pain Nicole?

Still in a ton of pain here Carole. I've tried not drinking anything past say 7 or 8, and STILL get up every two hours. And just like you the pains when getting up to pee are excruciating (not sure how in the hell to spell that)....I feel like I need handicap bars all over the house to get up and move around...LOL! I went to Walmart today to look for a shower curtain and get a handful of things and was in so much pain by the time I got home. I don't know how I am going to make it another month :(

Oh and today and tomorrow is John's weekend, so he's out finishing our porch he screened in (he has to put tar paper up and then put the siding on). I'll be SOOO glad to see it done...it got started like 4 months ago...haha!

What are you guys up to today?

I am just sitting here freezing my hiney off...this weather is completely crazy here. 60's one day and 27 the next. I just finished up the last load of Gunner's clothe's everytime I think I have them all done I get more. LOL

Yeah. The other baby shower is on the 27th. Day before I am suppose to be induced. There is not many people coming I think just about 10 if that just mainly a few friends that we don't get together much cause we are all busy with teenagers and life

I have cut myself off at 6pm...prob not the most healthy option but u do what ya gotta do. Ya, I hear ya, its a crazy so not attractive walk to the bathroom, it almsot brings tears to my eyes.
I was talking to Joe about using caster oil to try to get things going for the weekend of the 30-31 and he got snotty. He doesnt want me to mess with anything. But he has no clue how hurtful it will be to have the 16th baby party with all my family there and not my kids. The asshole told my boys last nite that he will NOT trade weekends with me as its not in the parenting order. BUTTHEAD. I made them ask even from 10am -5pm and he said no. What a loser to make his boys miss out on family coming and their brothers party.
I am laying on the couch watching maury and jerry...LOL, sad eh. It makes me think my life aint so bad. I was almost asleep when my boss called to see how my week went with that client. I am going to go get lanny from school in an hour then drop him off at deadbeats work as its his nite. Joe and I are kidfree tonite. I want to do something nice for out Idol/survivor nite but not sure what. I am sooooo lazy when it comes to cooking these days. Lets just say we have been having alot of shake and bake chicken.

I was craving some jimmy dean sausage, white gravy and pilsbury grands biscuits. cant get any of that in canada... BUGGERS.
I want to make cookies today...well, I want to eat them but not make them or clean the mess up. UGH...I need a house keeper......thats my day. LOL fun eh

so many showers reeds....he is a spoiled boy.

I am all ready for baby. blankets washed in ziplocs, u name it. DONE....just need him. Are u ready Nicole? Bag packed?

10 is still a lot of people for a shower...hope you have fun! Still can't believe you are being induced in less than two weeks. Me and my ailing pelvis are jealous.

Carole: I hear ya....while I am NO WHERE near the cook you are, my family is lucky to get hamburger helper lately. I'm just not feeling it. I did get a few new cookbooks which always excite me. One of them is a freezer cookbook. Basically doubles the recipe and then you freeze one portion and cook the other for that night. I'm going to do some of that so that there is always a meal in the freezer that just has to be defrosted and cooked. I just can't stand in the kitchen anymore, hell I can't just stand anywhere :(

Oh and sorry your weather is shitty :( Ours is super nice...I guess in the upper 70's - low 80's. BUT, it's never this warm already, means summer is gonna SUCK.

THis is the 2nd shower....I know fo some people who have had 4 or 5.

Yeah, I know some girls who have had a crazy amount of showers. I think personally that 5 showers is rediculous....like asking for others to buy everything.

K...Iam kinda pissed. A few weeks ago Joes SIL is on my FB, she is the white one married to his brother in paris. They had a little one last Feb. Well...about a month ago she posted on her status it's a boy. I was like WTF? I asked Joe if they were having another baby. He was like no, not that I know. BUt African people tend to not speak of things til they are close as it may bring bad luck or people speaking badly of things. ANyways....I messaged her as I wasnt sure as her status's are always in french. She said yes...they were 20 weeks pg and having another boy in august. I was like congrats. Joe was alittle surprised as ....joe is home...brb

Yeah that is true....I didn't mean the stuff I have been washing lately is stuff others have bought for us. I have been buying lately. LOL And getting great deals so I can't help it. And I wasn't ecxpecting any showers with this one as he is my 4th but since there is so much time between him and Dylan people are like oh yes you get a shower.

Oh and I did decided against cloth diapers...we just can't justify the spending it takes to keep them up...where people actually say they end up being cheaper I can't figure it out.

K....iam back. joe is in the office for the most part nowdays which is good with baby coming. Plus its tough out on the road. He was at a driving school for truckers close by and came home for a sandwiche...lol. so back to my bitch...

I asked Joe first if she was pg and them PM her. She answered me pretty quick as she was online already. She said yes, and it was a secret but she was posting it on fb? So nothing more was said other than congrats etc. Joe was kinda miffed at her for posting it on there without his brother knowing. But whatever, its his wife. So last weekend Joe talked to his brother and he told him they are having another. Joe was like I know...and told him about FB. So I just logged in under my boys name and she has an account but has me blocked!! I didnt do shit. I have been nothing but kind to her....spending $100 on Olymipic/canada clothes for her baby as a gift last feb and it cost $150 to send it to her in paris. WHATever...her loss. Iam not emailing her sqwat for pics of my boy. Even though Joe will to his bro...LOL. Guess I feel slighted as I wasnt beign gossipy, I had asked joe before she messaged me and of its a secret, dont put it on FB!!!
Thats my rant!

Oh...I was kinda embarrassed when joe come home. I am still in my nite pants, hair in a bone on the top of my head, blanket on me on the couch and a bottle of soda in front of me. LOL...I treated myself yesterday and bought a home made pop machine called soda stream. I had a 20% off coupon for any item at bed, bath and beyond so I used it for the machine. I had one years ago and loved it. I love perrier water and I can now make my own with a twist of lemon. Point is, I was a bum and had only put some laundry in, thats all I have done. LOL...I was like now u see what I do all day. NOT MUCH!!!\

And Reeds....yay for the disp diapers. I think u would have had huge regrets on clothe, I did and had already invested a ton of cash on them and hated them

Carole she sounds like she is blaming you for getting caught announcing on FB without her DH knowing. What a hag. At this point I probably would have sent a not so nice email telling her what I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->