Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

LOL Sandi!

I can't even say all this havoc is just b.c it's a boy b.c boys is all Carole has had! I agree with Nicole, perhaps you should call the doctor.

Nicole, we might have to get you a port-a-poddie to put next to your bed! This is going to end up happening to me I just know it!

LOL...we are probably scaring the crap outta you Tiger!! hehe!

And hey now...i don't need a porta pottie...I make it to the bathroom, i just mean the pains are intense!

See what you have to look forward to? :)

I like the port-a-potty. Don't depends makes some sassy thong styles these days. LOL
As fro the Dr....heck no, I am so apt out its crazy. During the day I feel ok, its at nite. I am going to take that emerg client shopping at the outlet store as he was supossed to be gone from my home at 10am, but his support home couldnt pick him up til 6pm tonite so they are paying me an extra $175 to keep him til then. LOL....pay for my shopping.

I may have to grab some caster oil while out...hehe

LOL, you two are funny! And yeah! You guys are scaring me!!!!

Carole, I completely understand being apt'd out! Enjoy shopping! Just don't walk around too too much. I say go for the castor oil! LOL

Girl have fun shopping!! And yucko to the castor oil...are you really going to try it? Does it actually work? Eat some yummy spicy food too ;)

Don't be scared Tiger :)

I tried Castor Oil and it did nothing but make me sick. Good luck if you try it Carole.

I tired caster oil and a hot shower with two of my boys and it gave me good contractions but they never went anywhere...LOL. I didnt buy any...maybe tomorrow.
I found puffer winter coats with fur collars for my nieces at the childrens place for 4 buck, reg 50$. crazy eh. We have a new carters store here as well....good deals too.

As for the spicy food, my baby is used to it....I love spicy food.

During the day I will tell u there is nothing to be scared of, but at nite, I am saying holy cow...BE SCARED!!! Sorry...

Ladies I am a total B today...everything is making me pissy and I have had with people. THey really irritate me when they tell me one thing then totally something different to other. Really like I don't read what you write. UGH. Like I care really one way or the other but just be honest....why is that so much to ask???

Wow that's a good deal on the coats Carole...was that at the outlet? I love Childrens Place. Everyone is starting to do the store cash deals here (where you spend a certain amount and get a certificate towards your next purchase) I have a bunch in my purse from buying Lexi's summer stuff....I get to spend them at the end of this month/beginning of next at Childrens Place and Gymboree. Those certificates really add up and make a big difference price wise!

I'm glad the pains are only hitting you at night Carole....mine are all freaking day and have led to me nesting like crazy and not being able to do anything :( Which sucks because I feel totally useless...and for me that is the worst feeling ever. I don't know if we are having the same pains of course, but kinda sounds like it?

I'm sorry Sandi, I've been a complete bitch this whole damn pregnancy. People piss me off to no end and I get tired of everyone!! LOL! Esspecially with the pt work I do from home....I feel like all the sudden I've never had to work with so many complete freaking morons in my life.

AFM I am exhausted. Lexi hasn't had a nap in a week...and I need her to nap so I can nap! Even when she is supposed to be napping in her room she is good...she just talks to her animals and hangs out, but if I can hear her and know she is awake, I can't sleep. BOOO :(

Wow...sorry I wrote so much ladies :(

Oh, adn Tiger, figure out how to post the video, I wanna see!

reeds...I do know what your talking about and vent away girl...I am a cow these days and pretty much just hand with my kids.

It was the outlet store and I spent 50 buck, got 5 winter coats, pj's for my 11 yr old, 2 shirts for lanny and cords for next winter and a shirt for my oldest. Crazy eh. Plus since I spent 50 bucks I got a gift card for $25 off of a $50 purchase end of the month til april 4th. Maybe too busy to use it with my baby..lol. Gymboree in canada is $$$$.

I think our pain does sound the same. I feel it during the day if I squawt?sp and when I get in the suv. I always get BH when I get in the car.

Yeah, Gymboree here is expensive too....but I use the 20% off total purchase coupon that comes in magazines and buy what they have on sale and then you get the $25 for every $50 spent to use later. Those gift certificates really make a difference.

Ok guys....our nursery is nearly done :happydance:

The only thing really left to do is new blinds and put up the valance (which matches the changing pad). I measured the window and tried to buy them at Lowes and none fit...so it may be quite the hunt to get something nice that we like that will fit! Anyways...what do you think? I know most the walls are bare, but I didn't want to try and compete w/ the jungle wall.

Attachments

• 003R.jpg
    003R.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 005R.jpg
    005R.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 006R.jpg
    006R.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 007R.jpg
    007R.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2
More

Attachments

• 008R.jpg
    008R.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 009R.jpg
    009R.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 010R.jpg
    010R.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 0
NIcole too cute...funny how we all like monkeys. Did you guys paint the murial??

Carole did you do monkeys as well??

Tiger did you figure out the video yet??

Thanks guys :)

I did the mural, but not by hand. It's actually been there for 1.5 years as that room used to be Lexi's playroom until we decided to have another baby. It was a paint by numbers....I taped it all up w/ carbon paper, traced out the outline and then painted it. Took forever. I couldn't see painting over it, even if this baby was a girl, the wall was staying!

No....baby has to share our boring room til we build the addition, so there is no reason to make it his area til he has his own room. But I do have alot of paul frank stuff and carters sleepers with monkeys on the feet and bum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->