Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

K...so I read wrong, I am not blocked on FB just removed from her list. I just sent her this message...waht do u think?

"Hello.....I see I am no longer on your friends list. I just wanted u to know that the morning I read on FB that you were having a boy, Moustapha and I were just awake having our morning drink, he was beside me while I was on the laptop, I had asked him if Lamine had said u were expecting while in Africa and he said no. So, I asked him to read your status and the comments that were french as I can't read french. He said that yes, u were having a baby. He never said anything to your husband til Lamine told him about the baby coming it on their phone last weekend. Moustapha is not gossipy."

BTW...moustapha is Joes real name. LOL

LOL..I know, I bit my tongue as it is family and I do plan on meeting her one day.

Plus how shitty for Joe to have to find out via facebook! I think it's crazy when people announce things on there before telling family! And yes, her loss...just ignore that crap and don't go outta your way.

And I am with you on the no cloth diapers. When I got to thinking about it, I know for me personally I won't be able to keep up with cleaning them. Not with having a 2 year old to clean after in addition to JOhn...lol. I have been buying a few boxes at a time via Amazonmoms.com. I wait until I get a 20% coupon in a magazine and then buy like 2 boxes at a time and get the amazon moms discount and the 20%. I've only done it once, but just got two of the huge boxes of huggies size 1's for like $30 :)

That is a good deal on diapers...I need to sign up for Amazon moms. Well we figures out to start we will spend about 300 on just diapers and inserts and that is just for one size that doesn't grow with him. So everytime we change sizes it will be about 150 or so to get enough for a day and then I would have to do laundry everyday and will it coming into call season for the kids I just won't have them time. I feel bad cause I really wanted to do it but I guess with my life style its just not a option.

Went shopping and look what I came back too.....sounds fishy to me and a friend request. LOL....
I bought the cutest ekco bibs for baby, they are so cool with guitars etc on them. Plus some billabong shirts for my boys.

Aurore Sarr March 16 at 2:13pm Report
Hello Carole !!
there's no problem with you only with my facebook !!! sorry that you think there's something wrong with you !!!I send you a new demand to be my friend of FB !!! lot of kisses !!!! and you how are you ? and the baby ? see you...

HAHA...yeah, blame it on FB! Nice try.

As far as cloth diapers...I did the math and would spend about $200 for gdiapers that grow with baby....but the time and laundry just may not be worth it! Esspecially since I know my hubby and no way in hell would he be rinsing them out, etc. He does A LOT and is very hands on as a father, but he wouldn't do that. So it would all be on me.

The Gdiapers is what I was looking at as well...I went to the store to actually see them. They don't really grow with the baby according to the sales lady at the store...that was the deciding factor for us.

Oh, I take that back, I think they were bumgenius. It's what my friend uses and they have snaps to adjust and grow w/ baby from 12 pounds through potty training. My friend said that using disposables in the beginning when they are tiny and pee 20x an hour is way easier anyways. But that is what she used and loved. Those ones get the best ratings too. But for us, just not worth the hassle I think :(

When I used cloth diapers for the few days I did, I was shocked how much they pee. They do not hold it til they have a full bladder. They pee about 5 times an hour. It was hard to keep him dry and he got a diaper rash fast.

I made a whipped cheese cake instead of cookies today, cant wait to have some tonite.

As for the FB thing...she is using the same excuse I used when I deleted my nasty aunt after the blanket issue and she PM me saying, "I'm off your friends list, what happened?". LOL....that darn FB always deleting people.

I looked at the bumgenious too but since there was no place close that sold them I had a hard time deciding...I want to be able to touch and feel it before I buy it usually. Does that make sense?? Yeah the sales lady said plan on going through about 10 or so cloth diapers a day and that was if you was formula not BFing...so I can't justify sinking that much money into. I have to admit I am disappoint.

Oh Carole cheesecake sounds so so yummy. Man I am craving something sweet. I am sending Tj to get me a strawberry mt dew. I am being bad.

Jealous of all the american pop flavors. I would give my right arm for a diet cherry coke. YUMMM

I FINALLY frick'in did it! I hope you can actually view it! I sent that link to Jeff and when he clicked on it the video looks red, let me know if it looks red to you too.

So.....Carole....your SIL totally got busted! With the announcement and with FB, very childish of her!

So ekco makes baby bibs!?!?!? My husband LOVES ekco, I'm gonna have to look for those!

Since tomorrow is Patty's Day, I have a shamrock scrub jacket to wear but I get so hot in my room I'm going to have to wear a regular tank top underneath which is completely going to show off my belly! Not everyone at work knows I'm PG but I'll let them start wondering now! :winkwink:

I actually bought some diapers for my April baby from BJ's since I had coupons but I bought #2's or however they're graded thinking if there was a baby shower I would probably get a lot of newborn ones but I honestly have no idea about any of these brand names you ladies are tossing around. Maybe I'll get more familiar with that when I start doing some.serious shopping.

Awww......Tiger I can't view it :( The viewing part just stays black and won't start. I must just be an idiot though.

Ok, I just tried again and all the sudden it works! OMG how cute!! Your little one is certainly a wiggler!!! Moving all over the place! :)

Makes me wanna post my 4d video....but I don't have a clue how to work that stuff.

OH MY GOODNESS....LIlies, I have tears in my eyes. YOur baby is so precious. She is full of energy. Seeing all that detail at 12 weeks is amazing and it blows me away. CONGRATS again to u and Jeff.
Isn't it something to see so much life so soon and to think people abort???CRAZY. She is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->