Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I'm also taking progesterone vaginally too, started as soon as I found out I was PG. Was using a tampon applicator for assistance but that has caused irritation, actually found a small amount of blood on it but non after I went to the bathroom or on my panty liner and I do feel pretty raw so I'm positive it's just irritation. Fun right. Completely sucks about having to wait until tomorrow about the results!

M2L, it is really exciting! I think you found out you were PG just a couple days before me, I think the only reason it's saying I'm further along is b.c of my short cycles and I OV on CD11, and now our scans are just a day apart! :winkwink: The only other thing going on which I forgot to mention was I'm too waking up in the middle of the night to pee, having restless sleep and weird dreams.....:shrug:

GIrls I am off to bedl. Feeling dizzy and off. I have been up since 4am. Good night. Prayers to you all.

I'm also taking progesterone vaginally too, started as soon as I found out I was PG. Was using a tampon applicator for assistance but that has caused irritation, actually found a small amount of blood on it but non after I went to the bathroom or on my panty liner and I do feel pretty raw so I'm positive it's just irritation. Fun right. Completely sucks about having to wait until tomorrow about the results!

M2L, it is really exciting! I think you found out you were PG just a couple days before me, I think the only reason it's saying I'm further along is b.c of my short cycles and I OV on CD11, and now our scans are just a day apart! :winkwink: The only other thing going on which I forgot to mention was I'm too waking up in the middle of the night to pee, having restless sleep and weird dreams.....:shrug:

Yup, my cycles are normally 28 days but since the m/c all messed up. This month I got prego...I ovulated a week late!! I have read that can be bad, so I am a bit nervous, but taking it day by day and hoping for the best!!!

I've not been waking up to pee, but as soon as the alarm goes off for hubby to go to work I gotta run to the bathroom, no more just falling back asleep before my daughter wakes, def. more urgancy and need to pee more often during the day. I can't wait till you get your scan!!!

Amos your not spotting or anything are you?

Oh ok...10DPO makes more sense! No- no spotting thank goodness. There is just something in the back of my head that wonders why my test was so dark today if the bean is not implanting correctly???

Amos if your test are getting darker I would think that is a good sign. I am up for a bit dh just got home for work and I think I had my first real set of symptoms...WOW what a dizzy spell. If your not bleeding or anything then your lining still has a chance to thicken right? I would think so. How many dpo are you now?

Yay for a dizzy spell!! Man, I am starting to sound a little crazy lol
I am not sure how that works as far as my lining having a chance to thicken. I just don't know how long it takes progesterone to kick in ya know?
I am 20 DPO

I felt it right away...hot flashes. How are you taking it? I think I asked but can't remember

Orally 2x a day. Prometrium 200mg. I hear vaginally is better. BUt I like the orally better. I am was worried about it coming back out.(tmi)

still no sore boobs!, still off my food though, eating it but not as much&not enjoying it, bit under the weather today actually!

Reedsgirl, it does come back out, it's just an annoyance! Well at night, it's good b.c you're laying down for 7hrs or so, but the morning pill is such a waste.

Amos, I think you still have a chance to build up a lining, esp. with the vaginal pills, I would think it would start making a difference once the first pill was absorbed!

Catwoman....under the weather with PG symptoms!?!?! :thumbup:

Reedsgirl, it does come back out, it's just an annoyance! Well at night, it's good b.c you're laying down for 7hrs or so, but the morning pill is such a waste.

Amos, I think you still have a chance to build up a lining, esp. with the vaginal pills, I would think it would start making a difference once the first pill was absorbed!

Catwoman....under the weather with PG symptoms!?!?! :thumbup:

yeh lol, not what i was expecting but it'll do, i feel ok now though!

Yeah- what DeitraD said about the vaginal suppositories- yuckity yuck yuck yuck. The morning one does feel like a waste, because it looks like it all ends up in the undies!
Well, I go to the recurrent pregnancy loss doctor today. I will be asking tons of questions and making them listen to me. I had terrible cramps that woke me up from my sleep last night....I expected to get up this morning and find AF, but nope.....
OH- and yay Madcatwoman for being under the weather (in a good way!!!)

No nausea today yet for me. I was thinking it was going to start since I was feeling off last night...but nope!

The only thing I do have is that I get really dizzy easily and lightheaded, mainly from going from sitting to standing. Not sure if that is pg related or just because I don't eat much since everything seems gross! LOL! My bbs are even starting to hurt less. They only were slightly tender to push on before, but now even that is fading. What the heck is going on??!?!

Oh and my right side (where I am sure the egg came from and I have felt sharp pains in when I first got my BFP) the pains have faded (along with the cramps) but now when I am standing up sometimes I get a pulling pain in the right? Hopefully things stretching?

OMG!!! I just got back from my appt and my beta levels have more than doubled!!!! I am just so excited right now I can't even type!!! I know there's no guarantee or anything, but TODAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

OMG!!! I just got back from my appt and my beta levels have more than doubled!!!! I am just so excited right now I can't even type!!! I know there's no guarantee or anything, but TODAY I HAVE GOOD NEWS!!!!

OH HUN!! That is GREAT!! I knew it would be good news!! Don't let the idea of the thin lining drag you down....those numbers are rising which is perfect and I am sure the lining will fix itself! :) Now I wish I would have gotten (or would get) my numbers drawn...but I just can't do it :(

Sounds great though....I hope it continues to get even better and that lining thickens up more and soon you see a heartbeat. When's the next scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->