Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

No way...I don't do black friday anymore...maybe online, but not in person. Those people are brutal out there and the prices aren't that good.

The i love dad is sooo cute...the colours are so bright. Its a 3 month and the duck and whtie carters is newborn. I am bring home baby in the onsie and the white carters. I also have a Roots canada sleeper/blanket and hat but its so dark in here to take pics. I bought a bag of babie stuff at old navy last weekend...so cheap but its more 3-12months stuff....def boy or girl but I have 90 days to return. It was so cheap...like jeans for 5bucks.Shoes for 3$....Once we get all the stuff in the usa on dec3...I am washing it and ziploc baggin it...lol

i am the same...I am going to order hubby a camera online on black fri for his bday dec 30
I hate crowds and craziness

Carole, sorry about the calling Joe John! Total brain fart! The onies are very cute!

I'm not sure why the pictures can't be seen on FB.....? I don't know how to even check that b.c I can see them and Jeff is the one who tagged me so of course I'll be able to see it from his FB. Definitely not fair!

Nicole, with temping, your temp goes up after O and will stay up during PG, if you don't get PG, it will drop right before AF and mine is dropping....

Thanks for the encouragement Reeds, but 97.91 from 98,1 is too much of a drop to be optimistic.

Oh...ok...well I'm sorry Tiger :( Of course you know it isn't over till AF shows. I still have everything crossed for you hun!

Tiger I just looked at your chart...is FF not even indicating O?? You don't have crosshairs?

I use to love blackfriday..but like you ladies said there are not that many great deals anymore...

FF didn't want to give me cross hairs b.c my temps aren't classic dips and spikes when I O, even when I had to force it to pick the second day of the pos OPK it would only acknowledge the the OPK and not the base line temp b.c of that little dip after O. But I'm positive that I O on CD12 b.c of the cramping I had and then it went away by the afternoon. So we most have done something right b.c my temp went back up a little this morning so I said, WTH, even if it's neg, at least I know for sure.right? The only thing is, it wasn't neg.......it was:bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So THANK YOU SO MUCH for all the prayers! God is so good! And I really feel He'll help me to keep this baby! But I'm still hesitant regardless. I'm not going to put up a ticker until after my 8wk scan (I don't even want an early scan) and I see that little HB is above 140bmp! Which will be the week of Christmas!

OMG!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Honestly I just knew it was going to happen (part of the reason it bummed me sooo much to see you being negative). I am just so incredibly happy for you guys!!! Smiliing ear to ear right now!!!

But no ticker? How am I gonna keep track?? ;) Ok...how far along are you now (based on O?)

I'm exactly four wks today, this one will be easy to track, every Monday is a new week for my little miracle!

I'm sorry I was so negative! But I was really doubting it, besides the work we needed to do on the addition, we didn't go to Sunday school class yesterday b.c I was so upset about having to deal with that other woman complaining about how difficult her PG has been that I couldn't stand to listen to it when all I wanted was to be PG again. But that is just like God! Just when you think you can't take anymore, He helps you back up!

Oh hun, nothing to be sorry for...I was just teasing you ;)

I am just so happy for you...and I'm ok with no ticker since Monday will make it easy to track...lol!

I know you said no early scan, but are you going to the dr early? I'm not sure how the progesterone and clomid work, do you keep taking them??

I just talked to the nurse and she said the Dr would wait to see me until that 8wk scan and didn't bother talking yo me about checking my hcg levels which sucks, I would have liked to do that but unfortunately the Dr wasn't there and she seem to be deaf to me telling her I had two MC this year.

Awww hun I am sorry :( Just try to relax and wait for that scan with positive thoughts. I never had my bloods done this time....probably a good thing for me, knowing myself I would have analyzed the hell out of those numbers. What is the date for the 8 wk appt/scan?

December 20th, praying all goes well I'm going to ask for extra pics to take home, put them in a baby album and give it to my mom and MIL for Christmas!

And where is our pic of this BFP!! Tiger I am so happy for you. Girl I have been praying my hiney off for you!! YAY all our girls are preggo!!! I just know this is your forever baby!! XXXX

Kinda scares me that your dr is not seeing you til 8 weeks and not checking your levels...are you going to keep testing?

Thank you so much! :happydance:

I'm going to call the office again tomorrow and hopefully the nurse will actually check with the Dr since he'll be there then. If I had those tests from the UK that tell you you're 2-3, 3-4, or 5+ wks along I would continue to test but they're soooo expensive!

Yes they are! Did you get a nice dark line today?? What did you use? FRER?

OH MY GOODNESS.....i waited to log in today til i had my errands done and holy shit!!! I am so so so so so happy for you hun!!! GOD IS SOOO AWESOME AND GOOD! We are all having babies now. What a blessing girl...I think u have never had an issue with hcg levels...I would say back off on the beta tests. As long as u get a nice line with a test who cares....but I would recommend staying on the prog longer and maybe talk to Dr about asprin like sandy did. WOW...how amazing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->