Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

LOL...the cone of shame.
Congrats on getting so much done on the house, I will have to check out the pics.

As for me and `John`....LOL, I don`t have a lover with that name. It`s Joe. I will try and call him that next time we are intament and see if he anwers.

So you know I don't know much about temping....does your temp dropping mean you didn't get prego this cycle? If so, I am sorry sweetie...don't give up though!!!

I was so excited to see your pics, but I can't see them :( I looked on your profile and they don't show up there either (unless I am blind!!).

And I agree, Carole, I am jealous of your sexual relationship too...wink wink! I just have never been like that...always wanted to be. I feel like a weirdo saying this but I guess that I am just not a sexual person.

It wasn't always that way....my ex and I had dry spells with all the tension and fighting.

AFM....so ladies, the last few days I am getting cramps in the front of my hips and going down the upper thighs. I totally forgot that I get that with my pg's til I felt it. I have to run to the health food store and get some liquid calcium magnesium. it's a life saver with thigh cramps. As well....getting the odd finger numbness but not enough to start pumping the B12. WOW....all these symptoms are smacking me in the face.

So....I am bored as heck, watching food network cake challenge...fun times.

I take b12 injections monthly...didn't know numbness was a symptom of low b12? Hmmm...maybe that is why my hands have been going tingly....I think I forgot this months.

Thanks for the advice Tiger. XX Sorry about the temp drop but your not out til she shows and FX she has taken a vacation. I seen your poor puppy on FB but not the remodel on the house I will have to look again.

Well I got my bathroom and kitchen clean!! YAY Go me!! LOL

YAY for the housework reeds....I hit re-fresh one more time then folded them. Added washer clothes to dryer and will do last load tomorrow. The ex is keeping my rugrats tonite as the roads are horrible and I am too lazy to go get them...I usually dont get them til 8pm anyways and they just clean up and go to bed. So ....just waiting for Joe to call.I was organizing soem of the baby stuff I have and looked at the store today for baby laundry soap...they want $10 for ivory..WTH. Iam waiting til I am in the US to get mine. WHen are u ladies packing your hospital bag and washing clothes for baby?

why do u get injections if i may ask?

B12 deficiency they found when doing labs to get me approved for the lap band surgery. I've been doing them since then since they said to keep doing it after the lap band. I have a lot of stomach issues in the past so my dr. said injections are better than pills since my stomach won't absorb it properly if in pill form. I do the injections myself at home.

Carole, why are the road terrible? Snow?? Is it still cold as hell?? You have baby stuff already? Way ahead of me. I haven't bought anything yet. I guess I'll pack my bag at 36 weeks or something...LOL! I am extremely organized (in part to OCD), but also a big procrastinator (if that makes any sense). Do the second babies come earlier?? I went into labor w/ Lexi the day after my due date.

I haven't even bought the diaper bag yet!! LOL. I feel so behind...LOL. I am ready to get it all washed up tht I have but the baby bed had a changing table with the drawers for his clothes so I am just waiting for that to be put together before I wash his clothes.

Notice all the 'his' in Sandi's reply?? LOL :) I hope it's a boy!!

Haha I know I can't help it...just a instinct to say him/he. I hope I am right...although Carole keeps telling me boy too. LOL

"his"....Your right. LOL....I wish i had a feeling what my baby was. I had a turtle chocolate and a coke zero..Bad eh and baby is going nuts. LOL.
I have bad carpel tunnel when I pg and Vita B12 helps a ton. NOt a huge vitamin pusher but I do feel alot of relief whe I use it and the liquid mag when I am in pain. I may have to ask my dr about the injections...are they better than a pill?

As for me having cloths....I dont. I have two layettes...white and yellow from macys when I was in US, gap and tommy white socks, wait...let me take pics....the diaper back pack I bought sucks so I told my mom to get me a cool one in mexico...something trendy

I think instincts are usually right, so since you have been thinking boy I am right there with you!!! I just can't wait till we all find out :)

I def. think the injections are better then the pills if you've ever had stomach issues (like you are currently having w/ the pregancy). My dr. said it helps your body absorb it better. I can't remember the details of why....something about the stomach, or something.....
All I know is I feel a million times better since I started taking it. Before my hair was coming out in clumps, I had bruises from head to toe from nothing, and no energy. I still bruise super easy, but everything else is better.

I hate trying to pick out a diaper bag. I hated the one I had w/ Lexi and ended up just using my purse. I will get one this time, but may do more research and not just buy the cheapest one I can find. I am all for the sales though :) I'm thinking on Wed if we are able to find out what it is, I am hitting kohls for some sales!

onsie white.pngk...crappy lighting with my webcam...this is the onsie I left on the bed to tell Joe we were pg

And have I mentioned how jealous I am you two are feeling regular movements, and strong ones?? :( Boo to my "non letting me know things are ok" baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->