Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

mail

What u trying to post lilies? I can't wait for u to get a ticker up. How u feeling today?

Ha! I did it! All on my own without technological hubby's help! (well almost announced it on FB first!) And again, dang Sandi, I can't believe you caught that so fast!

Wow....it;s coming along nicely. When do u think it will be finished?

Carole, is a mattress protector an automatic in your list for bed sheets? I didn't see pacifiers but again, that might be an automatic with the bottles.

I feel fine, my left nipple is VERY tingly though! Had some heartburn after lunch but doing better now!

How's everyone else doing!?! Did Nicole go to bed early tonight for her big scan tomorrow?

Can you see that picture that I tried to link up above now?

I have a couple more pics for FB from the inside of the addition but my camera and computer have some sort of grudge against each other, I might have to take it with my phone and post the new ones that way. The pics I have on FB now Jeff took with his phone last week.

I saw the facebook ones ...the ones on bnb didnt come up for me. Good one on the pacifers...forgot.

I was trying to post my bfp digi above but I linked it through my gmail account and it looks like it won't come up unless I'm actually on gmail. Weird. But all the construction pics are on FB.

Good morning ladies...I didnt go back and read all the post but will later...yep Tiger I was on top of that test. LOL I hope u got it dow before anyone else seen it. XX

Asfm I am at my sisters...long story but of course I have been up almost all night with a tension or stress headache. I dont know that Tj and I will get through this instead of him being able to admit anything wrong on his end he accused me of cheating....turns out he has been snooping on my FB which I have nothing to hide so I never log out anyway. But my friend Stacy sent me a message on there about a male friend that I wasrather fond of at one point just telling me he said hi and missed me(he is in prison) and I replid to tell him hi and I miss him as well and to update him that I am married and we r expecting...and somehow out of that message Tj got that I am cheating and want to be with thisa guy. I cant live not being trusted...their is no real relationship there if that is what he really believes. So as of now I am pretty scared about what the future holds my me, my baby and my other kiddos. I really dont know what to do if I was still working I wouldnt be so scared cause I made more than enough to take care of my family...but now...well I am dependent on him....

Oh babe, I'm sorry. The is being completely irrational. Perhaps a more direct approach....confront him and ask him if he's looking for a way out of the marriage, if he says no, confront him that's how he's acting by not talking to you, ignoring you when you ask for a favor, accusing you of cheating. Maybe presenting it like That would be more of a wake up call of his behavior.

Hi ladies...seems I missed a lot last night.

Sandi, I am so sorry sweetie, but I gotta agree with Tiger, the best approach is the up front one. Just say exactly how you feel and be direct. Ask if he wants to remain married, and see where it goes. I am all for ultimatums...to a degree. I think if he wants to still be with you and work it out, he has to be dedicated to doing so and working through the problems. If not...you don't deserve to be putting so much stress on yourself over it. YOu can't change the marriage alone.

AFM; U/S went wonderfully, they ended up doing a full 20 weeks exam, and said everything is perfect, my placenta has even moved up!! But, it's still at the front, so guess it will still be a little bit till I am feeling more movement.

AND>>>>>>> my intuition was right.....it's a BOY!

WOW...first of all congrats on having a healthy little boy nicole. YAY

Reeds....so sorry to hear whats up with u and your man. I agree totally with Nicole, he needs to decide.
Sorry its been rough for u lately....
AFM...was at my 19 week prenatal visit, Dr very pleased I dropped weight and bp was good, baby was kicking as he was listening to it with the doppler.

I want to know now so bad....just skyped hubby pouting as this week is going to be so long til he is home. I can't wait as this time next week i will know if we are having a son or daughter. WOW...baby has been so wildy active the last two days. I was in bed last nite and my 10 yr old was messing around in his room when he was supossed to be snoozing. It was 9:30pm and I was in bed as well....(lazy and bored) I shouted for him to get to bed and I startled the baby. It was amazing.....

Nicole...Love the pics of the outfits for Lucas. YAYAYAY.

Lilies...how are u feeling today girl?

AFM; U/S went wonderfully, they ended up doing a full 20 weeks exam, and said everything is perfect, my placenta has even moved up!! But, it's still at the front, so guess it will still be a little bit till I am feeling more movement.

AND>>>>>>> my intuition was right.....it's a BOY!
OH YAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!!!!! :yipee: :happydance: :blue:
I know it would have been easier with a girl, but DH has be excited about a son! I'm soooo happy for you!!!!! :cloud9:

AFM...was at my 19 week prenatal visit, Dr very pleased I dropped weight and bp was good, baby was kicking as he was listening to it with the doppler.
YAAAYYY, more happy news!!!! I love it!!! So proud of you for being able to lose some weight! (now if I could just follow suit!)
:rofl: that was funny about startling the baby! Poor little guy/girl!

I'm doing fine, my nipples felt like I had icy-hot on them last night! But luckily it didn't last long. And yesterday at work it was really light so I closed my door for a nap and slept a whole hour! I slept so hard I didn't even hear my phone ring! But so far, nothing today. I did call the OB again yesterday and asked the receptionist to ask the dr directly about me coming in before the 8wks scan and they called back saying yes, he would like to see me! (stupid nurse, I knew he would!) So I have a late morning apt Monday (Thank our Heavenly Father too that Monday is a light day at work too b.c that was the latest apt they had!)

What wonderful news lilies about the apt. YAY for the icy/hot nipples.

Nicole and Sandi, how was your Thanksgiving?
What did you do last night Carole?

AFM, Jeff was trying to work on some plumbing before we went to his mom's and twist wrong I guess, hurt his back (kind of a chronic problem for him) and we ended up not going anywhere.:nope:His mom was nice enough to bring over left overs so we'd have something to eat but it was a pretty miserable day. Getting a bit nervous, no symptoms yesterday, so far nothing today.:sad1: I hate this not knowing if everything is okay.

Our Turkey day was nice...went to my parents house. I think we will start having family functions at our house from now on though. So much easier to just let Lexi go being as our house is already 'lexi proof' to an extent...rather then chase her all over b/c she's getting into this or that. Lots of yummy turkey though (my favorite!!).

Tiger: Please do not worry about the symptoms...I mean I know that sounds crazy to tell you that....b/c I was a nervous wreck (hell still am)...but keep in mind I still have NO symptoms really. The only thing that ever hurt in this pregnancy was my bbs at first and even that wasn't bad at all. I had a week of ms that I thought was going to turn into real ms, but ended up being a stomach bug the whole family caught from the ER! So NOTHING this time around. I am almost 20 weeks and still don't even really feel movement. I have sciatica, but had that before towards the end of my pregnancy w/ Lexi and it doesn't go away...but other than that (and getting fat) I wouldn't even know I was prego. Maybe you'll have an easy pregnancy too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->