Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hey Nicole. Hope you had a great weekend.

Carole I have been lazy today too..actually took a 2 hour nap so maybe I missed the movement then...

I am thrilled that Tj and I are making up. Things feel really good between us right now. I think we both had some built up issues that needed to be talked out and we was holding it all in.

I'm sure...we all have moments like that. Relationships are hard work!!! Worth it though :) At least you were able to talk through it, that is the important part. I am sure hormones don't help in the mix....at least they don't at my house...lol!

That's wonderful and make up sex rocks.

I am still clueless on the sex guess, if I was having the baby with my ex and we have three boys...I would say the odds are in favor of a girl. But the man is who determines the sex and boy oh boy Iam 50/50 on this one. I will be thrilled either way....as time goes on and I see how other TR girls are ttc and having eptopic pg or not getting a positive, I know God has blessed us sooo much and will take what he give us with open arms. Plus....a baby girl with nappy hair in ponytails....AAAWW...lol

Yaaay for Sandi and Tj!!!!! So glad things are working out! :cloud9:

Don't worry about not much movement girls, babies have lazy days too! I haven't felt mine yet! :hehe:

Carole, I'll say it again, I'm with Nicole and Joe, it's gonna be team pink for you! But I think it's team blue for Sandi.....

Yeah, I'll probably get blood drawn tomorrow, my apt is 11am, thank God it is a light day at work for tomorrow. (I think He does that on purpose!) I really want to ask for hcg levels once a week until my 8wk scan but then I feel like I'm not putting my trust in God......

Well ladies, stay warm, enjoy the baby boy shopping Nicole! Just a matter of days now from the rest of ya!

Tiger can't wait for a update from your appt tomorrow.

Girls I just felt movement!! WOOOHOOO

So glad your pg too lilies....how perfect, we can all complain together. Happy 5 weeks tomorrow.....
So who is with me on the costco cake craving....

Thanks...I am such a worry wart. LOL I am so happy now. Grinning like a cat that swallowed the canary.

So ladies...I think I just made $90..lol. I listed my doppler on kijiji which is canada's craigs list. I bought it for $60 (i think) and will make cash. LOL....I never use it anymore as I feel babes so much and would rather use the money for baby items. YAY....will find out tonite if she will take the deal.

Good luck on the listing! I LOVEEEEE our Craigslist...it's like an addiction...but then again shopping is in general.

I am with you on ANY cake craving!! ;)

Tiger...good luck w/ your appt hun! I am just so happy for you to be pg with us again!! Please fill us in when you get done!

Sandi...see...LO is just fine in there, must have been that long nap you took..hehe!

Ok guys, can I show the stroller I just got? I'm such a dork and completely excited over all things baby. This is our baby present from my parents. My mom just got it via the cyber monday sales. They have the carseat on sale too, but we are buying that and have no $ right now..lol..I'm sure it will go on sale again..maybe w/ the new year?

Attachments

• stroller.jpg
    stroller.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 5
Well when I put them on here and compare maybe not but I feel bigger...I think I am rounder. LOL

Looks bigger to me, I use your tattoo for the reference point...looking good ;)

Oh gosh Nicole you are right my tattoo has moved. LOL. Time for for your and Carole's bumps. :)

YOu ladies still thinking boy with this bump?

LOL...I don't think the tattoo moved, more that the bump is growing....I notice more growth under and to the right of your tattoo (on the picture) :) Looks boyish to me!!! Not too much longer till we know for sure!

I'll post mine Tuesday morning. Do you take your own pic?? It's getting to be really hard to take my own :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->