Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hey ladies. I have not had much going on..crazy dreams about working and silly stuff. Wish I wasn't such a worrier.

I am starting tothink quiting my job so soon may have been a bad idea. Now all I do is worry...and I think maybe I am a bit depressed. I don't know if I have mentioned it before but I am bipolar and its been a while since I have ups and downs and they have started..great. :(

Do you think you are partially depressed because you don't have work as an outlet to keep you (and your mind) busy?

You aren't on any meds for your bipolar??

Nicole I stopped taking my meds for it when I started ttc. Haven't had problems til now...and yep think its cause I don't have a outlet. I need to adjust and I will. Just takes me a bit longer than some people. I will get my spunk back. I rule my bipolar it doesn't control me!! :)

Reeds....sorry to hear your not feeling well these days, u need to relax as much as possible as it is best for baby. I hear ya on the work thing....I have been half employeed for 5 months and it's killing me.....

AFM...went to dr today, results from scan are 100%. YAY....BP was super good and I gained a pound ...not as much as I thought as I have really popped. Dr is proud of me and so am I.
Tree is up and decorated, my boys are behaving and waiting for Joe to come home from work.
Chow sexy pregnant mommas....

Yep I am gonna find a new approach..somehow I will find a way to relax and go with the flow.

is there such a thing as pregnancy marajuna..lol.

Any of u sexy bellied ladies having comfort issues in the eve? My belly grows as the day does, and by nite Iam big. I felt last nite that it was pushing on my lungs already....yuk.
I had to lay to feel more comfortable....odd eh
Congrats on 21w Nicole and 22w reeds....yay

HAHA...I wish there was!

Amazingly enough I am still comfy at night. By this time with Lexi I couldn't sleep on my stomach, and I still am sleeping on my tummy w/o issues. If I am doing alot during the day, I can feel the pushing thing you are describing, where you have to catch your breath, but not at night yet. Thank goodness!!!

I lay alot on my side at nite as well as my back. No more belly sleeping for me.....I am comfortable at nite time but it was the evening that was killing me. I even had to go to bed before hubby which is unusal as we usually go to bed together but I needed to stretch out.

Yep I am with you on the discomfort Carole! Can't catch my breathe sometimes already and feel like he is up under my stomache when I try to eat and no belly sleeping for me either. I miss it sooooo much. LOL

Come on ladies....there has to be gossip going on. I find I actually close my laptop during the day now...WTH? I am dropping my boys off at school and will be back on so I am hoping to see some posts. LOL....Nicole, my 10 yr old has suffered with bad dreams til we moved into this house. Will explain when i get back.

Bad dreams at the old house? MMMM Carole paranormal activity?

We have a ghost in out house....we really do. When Tj bought the house he got a great deal cause the owner was killed in his backyard by his nephew over money. He loves to knock on doors and open our bedroom door but he doens't really scare anyone.

LOL...I love watching paranormal shows!! That kinda thing amazes me....John thinks it's all a bunch of crap. But, when I was very little my mom said I used to talk to the ghost of her great aunt whose house we lived in. She asked me to describe the lady and I was able to and she looked the same and was wearing the same thing as she was last in! Crazy huh?

Ok....please tell me I am being paranoid ladys. I know we've all had these days. I have started feeling movement every day (finally) for the past week maybe week and a 1/2 like you know. Anyways....yesterday evening I was laying down and the dog layed on me (mind you she's like 65 pounds)...then Lexi pounced on my belly. After all that...I started getting some strong cramps that finally faded. If I pushed on the side of my belly really low it hurt, like the same feeling when you push on a bruise. And I haven't felt anything since. Surely they are really protected in there right? I mean, that couldn't have hurt him correct? Maybe just a quiet day? I haven't had any cramping today other than the BH's that I've been getting. So....just ease my mind...please?!

I am sure he is fine sweetie...it seems to go that way on that days you want them to move they decide to nap all day. Have you tried something sweet and layin on your side?

Thanks hun :)

I had a frape from McD's....does that count? LOL! Yummy!

But I didn't lie down, I've been doing laundry and taking care of Lexi (up all morning w/ nightmares)...maybe I just need to lay down like you said and take the time to feel the kicks.....going to do that now!!

Let us know hun. I am sure he is fine...just napping after all that play time. LOL

Well....since u ladies have a life and weren't online this am I went shopping. I bought an egg poacher, a $$ pillow as I am tired of spending only $20 on a pillow and replacing it in 6 months. I had to go to the Tommy and MEXX store as I needed to check out the sales rack. Got my boy a cute NB sleeper, booties, hat and t-shirt. All on sale. I am a brand name bargin shopper.
FYI.....My baby has been so active this last two days, he is so much stronger and his kicks are big. Last nite he woke up at 6pm and was up til 8 moving around as I was at my boys christmas concert and the music and clapping was loud. I went to the movies this afternoon and he was so active, he kicked low by my crotch....ouch. But I love it.

I was shocked when I got ur text last nite reeds about Jai,.....wow, when did she mc? How sad. I am so shocked that we are having healthy pg after that tubal. What a mistake I made getting it but am lucky as heck to have had the reversal work. AMEN to that.....
Now, I am at home, going to have a jacuzzi bath, pj's on and watch some hoarders I have taped. I bought a med dessert pizza from pizza hut, so it will be my lover tonite as Joe is in North Dakota til around 4 am.

As for the nitemares, my boy had them in our place in BC, all the rentals I had in Edmonton and only once since we have been in this house since July 2010. Must have good energy here.

She said it was the 16th of last month. Didn't say much else other than she is over it all. Made me feel so sad for her.

Very sad. My heart goes out to her.....

AFM...I am pissed, Joe just called from the border, he is now in canada and was just informed by his boss via phone that as soon as he gets back to the city he has to load up and head south to another run. He will not be home til Fri. He is not even giving the guys an short break to have a shower and change of clothes. Asshole....Then he is off training another guy sunday. I am going to make up new resumes for my man and start looking elsewhere.....promotion or not it is not worth this.
So....I am off to the theatre again tonite with a friend to see a thriller called The town. I saw Don't let me go this afternoon. Kinda an artsy movie but good. I am popcorned out....so I will have to eat nachos and jalapeno's. good healthy food for the baby.

LOL...chocolate and baled potatoes...thats too funny. What an odd combo. I am so movied out right now, bloated from the huge bottle of h20 I drank as I was popped out from this afternoons movie. I didn't even eat one bite of my dessert pizza as I am so full. It's going to have to be breaky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->