Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

WOW...thats crazy..parvo, isn't that a bug dogs get? I am so happy u know all this and Dr is following u closely. Nothing is textbook nowdays.

AFM...I am pouting, Joe's flight yesterday from africa was 2 hours late, flight from brussels was 1 hour late, he missed his flight in Housten due to the delays. He just left texas and had to fly to Chicago instead of right to edmonton. Now his flight is late to chicago and he may miss his flight to edmonton. Already he is going to be here around 12am....so, just waiting to hear if he is going to be able to catch his flight from chicago. He better be home by 10:30 am or I will be beyond pissed!!!

african airways...lol. no clue we have had just quick calls as the usa roaming charges are crazy. How the heck am I going to stay awake til 1am ish...lol.

I am beyond upset right now....just got off with united airlines and it looks like Joe missed the flight to Edmonton from Chicago. I am waiting to hear from him as the plane just landed from Housten to chicago. The next flight to edmonton is at 9:30 tomorrow am. He will not be home til 12:30. He will miss the scan and I can't re-book in time for our usa trip and we need to know the sex as we are buying all the babes clothes. I am bawling my head off now.....I have no family in the city to even come with me.
I know there are worse things in the world but I am being selfish right now...

Oh hun....you aren't being sellfish AT ALL...I would be soooo upset. So is it the airlines fault? How rediculous. I bet he is upset as all hell too. If I lived there I would so go with you. I agree, you can't reschedule the scan since you guys are already planning a shopping trip that you have to travel for. :(

its the airlines fault, everyone of his planes was late with united/continental (one in the same)...it was like a dominos affect. He just called and they wont even put him up in a hotel overnite. He is getting a cab and a hotel and will be flying to edmonton tomorrow which is the first flight here at 9:38am and arrive at 12:34 noon. I am going to talk to the ex and see if he will let me take the boys to the scan and let them play hookie from school in the am. At least I will have some family with me and they would love it....Joe is so upset as well. iam going to beg the tech to record the scan for him. I will pay whatever for that service

So shitty of the airlines. UGGHHH hate them for you!

Great idea about bringing the boys and having the scan recorded. Hopefully the ex isn't an ass and agrees. I wasn't expecting it, but when we went to leave our scan the tech handed us a dvd that has some sections of the u/s. It isn't long...one section of like 30 seconds, another of like 15 seconds and then one that was like 3 minutes. But, it was really neat to watch again at home...different (and almost better) viewing :) They've never done that before...so I'd def. explain the situation and ask!!!

I will totally plead my case....so u ladies will have to wait til I get back from getting joe at 12:30 as I wont be home til about 2pm. I may just text reeds and get her to post it as NICOLE is not with the times and has no texting...LOL...not that i am pointing fingers

Yeah yeah...make fun...now I will go to a corner and cry :(

Def. text Sandi and have her tell me if you're gonna be gone all day! I wanna know!

Well, I am off to bed, good luck tomorrow girl! Hope you get a nice tech who is understanding of the situation :)

thanks....I am hoping as well. Pink or blue is the next post. YAY Nite

Yep text me...I wanna know!! LOL I am so sorry about those darn flights. UGH I so hope you give that airline a piece of your mind.

THinking of you Tiger.

Hi guys,

I spoke w/ Tiger on FB and she said I can fill you guys in since she won't be on for a while. She did m/c...her levels on Monday were 1 and the nurse tried to tell her she was never pregnant, which of course hurt more than anything. It's extra hard for her right now since this week is her due date week from the first pregnancy :(
Lets all keep her in our prayers, she needs them right now.

WOW...what a cold nurse. People can be so heartless. What a strong woman to go through this and she always has an ear and a shoulder here. Your in my prayers lilies. HUGS

Reeds.....I will be writing the biggest bitch letter with his hotel reciepts. Don't know if it will do anything but it will feel good to vent. The crazy thing was...all this flights were late, even the extra one they had to put him on???
I have been awake since 6am my time....tossing in bed, sad and happy emotions today.
On the downward now.....18 weeks left, YAY...I can't wait to meet my baby.

Are the kiddos able to go w/ you?? I might miss your news...we have to go to 'town' and will be back around 2-3ish....so I wanted to say again GOOD LUCK :)

Thanks a ton....Yes, they are coming with me. My 10yr old had tears in his eyes when I asked him. They wll have to play hookie from school but they have missed nothing for school this year and it will only be the am classes.
I will post when I get back home from the airport.

Tiger I am so sorry hun. We are all praying for you.

Good luck today Carole. Can't wait to hear your news...I have a feeling a girl.

How are you today Nicole?

OMG...so we are ALL on team blue!! How cool is that?! I am actually surprised, I thought girl for her...but so happy. I'm sure she is thrilled! Can't wait to hear more details :)

I know I had thought girl too...don't know why. But yeah she is excited and was on her way to get Joe. I am sure he will be thrilled as well.

Does Tiger seem to be holding up ok? I wish there was more we could do for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->