Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

UGH Tj is such a butt...he drank all the milk!! ANd that last mt dew! MAkes me want to strangle him

Well ladies....did I have a dream or what last nite. I was shopping in Oregon and was at a second hand shop looking for baby clothes. I went to pay for the items and pulled out 8 debit cards from my pocket. Thing is there were not mine, the store called the police and they were going to arrest me. My mom was a city away waiting to meet me and my boys as we were on a family shopping vaca. Then I woke up....I was sooo scared. LOL....Crazy dreams eh.

AFM...I feel hung over today as I slept in and was lazy. Too many movies last nite. Going to have a chillaxing day with my boys, finish wrapping gifts as i am offically done shopping/stockings.
Now just have to get joe a bday gift...i am thinking a tool box for all his un-used tools so he can feel like a big man.

Lilies....hope you well and we miss u!!

Awww....Reeds, you moved into the next flower!!! Thank God that AndreaF thread was locked and shut down, I saw u read it as well....I have been following since her last cycle...oh the drama.

They locked the thread? I missed that...she did get a bit emotional when we didn't see a line. Poor thing. I so hope she gets that BFP before her dh depolys.

What a crazy dream CArole!! WOW I had some crazy dreams as well and I have not been sleeping well at night so I am up and down but come morning I sleep really well so today I slept till 11. LOL

Ya....I was shocked, I did not know they would lock threads like that. I saw over the last weeks that it was edited alot.
I wonder whats up with the dreams. odd eh.....So is TJ stepping up these days? Are u going for another scan in the future? I talked with Joe and since all is great we aren't. That is unless the Dr tells us too. I have been scared that the tech was wrong and what if I have all this boy stuff and it's a girl. LOL...I am kinda screwed as we bought it all in the US so returning it is impossible.

I think I will scare u ladies and take a belly pic.....its rather large these days am and pm

My bump pics kinda sucks...will wait til my boys come home from school and get their help with a pic

I expect to see both u ladies as well please

Yeah, we need a better pic than that woman!!! LOL!

I'll take mine in the morning, or try to...and post. Be warned...it's gotten HUGE!

I hear ya....I did take one with the hand under the boobs to show how big it really is and I was like "holy shit" I can't post that..lol

Awww, you look great!!! And moose my ass...you look awesome!! My bump isn't as round as yours (I don't think!)...so I am jealous! Mine just looks like I have gained some weight or gotten 'thicker'. :(

The whole 'bump' thing actually confuses me....I look at the bump pics thread and there are girls on there with way bigger bumps then me who haven't gained any weight or if they have, they've only gained like 5 pounds. I've freakin gained around 22 by now! I don't get it. I know I'm bigger, but damn.

Ok...going to try and take mine real quick, even though it is evening and it's bigger than normal...lol.

LOL....I know, I feel like I have gained a ton but have only gained about 3 or 4lbs. But I am heavy to begin with. I had a fat back and arms so maybe I dropped some there...who knows. All I know is I have put on alot this last year and when babes is out back to aquasize and beign careful.
Lets see your bumpage,.....u also have to remember I'm on my 4th pg....so u always show more then. U will be one of the woman who pop overnite. lets see the bump....

Ok, here goes....

Please no one laugh at all my stretch marks. They are horrendous I know :( Part of the problem was gaining so much trying to get prego w/ Lexi and then losing it after surgery and now being prego again. Ugghhhh....can't wait till after this pregnancy...hopefully a tummy tuck will cut out (literally) some of them!!!! Another reason I take my bump pics in the morning, they look better then for some reason!

Oh and trust me, I am overweight to begin with as well....I'll be glad to be done with teh pregnancy and back to a fluid filing band...non eating life.

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 5
Ladies such beautiful bumps!! How are my ladies tonight?? I went to the store and now there is food in the house again. LOL I so hate going grocery store. LOL

Guess now I have to do a bump pic...I was gonna wait til 25 weeks but if you ladies really want...LOL

We reallly want to see!!!

In the defense of my pic my husband said that I look more pregnant in person...not sure if I should be insulted. LOL! He said that the pics don't show the definition...whatever the hell that means.

I love the pics nicole...u made me laugh when I read what u said about hubbys comment. LOL...U look great and I do look like a moose compared to u. I have strechies as well. I think there are few who don't.

Come on reeds....waiting on the pic.

So...I think I'm going to come out of the closet next week on FB. Will talk to Joe and see what he thinks.
Hey Nicole....I was looking at your ticker for Lexi and it looks like she is awful brown in the ticker image...lol, she looks milato.LOL

Awww thanks :) I feel huge...I think partially b/c the scale is going up...it's scary after losing it you know?

YES...come out on FB. I kinda thought you did, when one of your friends said something about is it time to find out if your buying pink or blue....but I kept my comments to this thread, because I just wasn't sure.

ROFL...the ticker...I didn't even notice that. It took me forever just to figure all that stuff out...haha....I may need to change that....she's def. pasty as hell...no milato there!

I KNOW....my sister is carrie that said pins and needles, then my nosey aunt said pink or blue and she knew it was hush hush, then my cousin from WA posted about telling her....I was like U BITCHES..LOL, I deleted all of them and had one friend ask if we were talking pink or blue. I deleted that as well and sent her a private message telling her that it was a secret.
It was my nosey aunts fault but I can't be too mad or she wont make baby a nice blankie as she is a quilter and makes AMAZING baby gifts. Totally greedy on my part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->