Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

I am up to be a big bunch of nothing Carole. I am trying hard to motivate myself to get up and clean my kitchen...its awful but I just feel so lazy.

I have a question for you ladies...do your legs feel numb after you bd? I finally gave in and we dtd this morning and my legs have this tingly feeling all day. It has happend the past 2 times and that is part of the reason I hate to. It feels awful.

Joe is two hours from home..YAY, he is taking me and the boys out to this awesome buffet we discovered last week. The have a mini donut maker there, I am not sure who is more excited...my boys or me. LOL....
Asking u girls to say alittle prayer for my cousin, (who blocked me from FB after we had a scrap about her posting pics of my sisters wedding without asking her...over two years ago.LOL) Anyways, she had a baby boy (Bryce) a few days ago and he just got flown last nite to the stollery kids hospital here in my city as he has a blockage and is no peeing.
Unsure of what they are going to do as I am just getting updates from her mom.

I forgot to answer your ?? reeds.....I don't have numb legs after sex but damn my thighs and hips are crampy all the time. Dr said I had a low magnesium level when they did all those blood tests. Sex actually feels great other than the fact I feel larger and fuller than ever. My hormones are still raging which is odd for this stage in the game.

Def. praying for Bryce...how sad....and scary!

Sandi: Hubby and I haven't dtd in a while (since being released from pelvic rest...so a few weeks). Crappy wife I am....I know. But, I never had that before with the tingly legs. I do know that tingling is usually an issue with circulation....so maybe your legs were up in the air for too long....ROFL. I'm sure it just has to do with the blood flow being different during pregnancy.

Good morning everyone! I have to take TJ to a dr appt in St. Louis today so I won't be on til later but I will post a Vday bump!!:) Have a great day

Too funny on the legs in the air too long Nicole.
Reeds...try u on top next time. LOL...

As for my cousins baby....he is in ICU and they know he has a stomache/intestine issue, will do a ton of tests tomorrow. He has a tube in his belly to drain the food as he just throws up if this tube is not in there....sad and scary.
Joe is leaving me again tonite, I hate his new schedule and can't wait for it to change. We got the rental today...they said the car will take about 3 weeks to fix. UGH!!!

Hope u are all well...

Beautiful bump! Yay for V-day!

So sorry about your cousins lil one...that sounds so scary! I hope they can fix him up soon! Also sorry about the schedule :( He's supposed to get an office position soon right?

Christmas tomorrow for us! Pics will be on FB (of course...as I am sure ya'll have noticed I am a bit picture obsessed). Super excited and also ready for it to be done...if that makes sense.

Great bump reeds....
Nicole ...your daughter is a beauty, u need a stick to beat the boys away in the future. She has such a personality in her pics....I bet she is a real clown.

Thanks Carole!!

Well...our Christmas went great yesterday. Lexi was not as into it as I thought she would be. The biggest thing was that she kept getting aggrevated that we had to open and put together her presents. Once she saw them she wanted it right then and there. She was only interested in the one thing we got used as it was already put together. So she kept ignoring the other stuff and opening things in general. BUT....alll in all a great day :) Also, in a way glad it's over. As much as I love the holidays it's always a breathe of fresh air when they are done (does that make sense????).

So, next we have her bday February 3rd. We are probably getting our 3d scan done Feb 2nd, I will almost be 30 weeks at that time. Super excited about everything coming up....hopefully the time will go by somewhat fast!

Glad you had a great Christmas Nicole. I think I am going to beg for a 4D scan...there is a place here that does them here for 65dllars! I didn't think that was bad. :)

How is everyone today?

OMG 65 bucks? I am jealous. We only have one private option place (where we got Lexi's done) and the hospital. So not much competition, which in turn means higher prices. The hosptial charges 250 and private place we are going to has packages and we're looking at having to spend either 180 or 200 :(

Its about a 45min drive but that is really the closest place to go. No place else does them close. :(

Yeah, this place is about that from us....everything is 45 minutes to an hour from us. I hate that :( Esspecially when I was in labor last time...lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->