Anyone want to buddy up with a lack of symptoms??

Hi ladies,

How is everyone doing today? I personally cannot wait to be done being pregnant. This is just way to stressful for me. I finally started getting constand movement at around 22 weeks and now the past 4 or 5 days he moves less and less. So scary. I don't know if he is just lazy as hell or what is going on. I feel movement MAYBE twice a day and usually only a couple kicks.

Ah...on the bright side my new diaper bag came today :)

Felt a little left out with Carole showing off all her adorably awesome baby gear....so here is my first new baby thing (other than the clothes)...a diaper bag that I LOVE...granted I haven't used it yet, but always wanted this one!

And yes...I know I am a complete dork to be getting excited over a diaper bag :haha:

Attachments

• diaper bag.jpg
    diaper bag.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
Nicole I love it!! SO a cute bag. And Gunner so does that movement thing...he is super active one day and then he much be resting the next few. During my scan today he was having a party. LOL

Thanks Carole...I love yours too!!

WOO HOO new Gunner pics, adorable!

I got NO good pics at the 20 week scan. I was really disappointed. No shots of hands/legs/feet...nothing, just a crappy profile shot and 3 'boy' shots...lol. I did get a dvd with short segments, so that was cool. Other than the 4d, I'd imagine I won't have another u/s except maybe a growth scan at 36 weeks.

I get one at every visit but only cause of the virus. I was surprised they gave me pics but sure made my day.

i had to pay $10 for my one pic at 20weeks....
I LOVE THE FOOT PIC....made me laugh

I know that pic cracks me up. He gave me a good whack right after she took like. He was telling us to knock it off and leave him alone.

Well ladies, it 10:30 pm here., went to bed an hour ago as hubby got home today at noon and hadn't slept yet. It is his bday today so I laid down with him....he was sucking me in like a vortex with his snoring and I am not tired as I have been a nite owl all week. So...baby and I are up eating the last bag of Funyuns Ibought in the US as they are not in canada. May have to dip into that chocolate pie I made for his bday as well as finishing off the bottle of sparkling cidar I was drinking earlier. LOL....fun nite for me. I KNOW I have gained weight this time....will know for sure on the 10th when I go for my 3rd sugar test.
baby scared me last nite and this am. He was SOOOO quiet, not much for movement at all. I was freaking out, rolling side to side, drank an orange crush pop and still nothing. Turned the music up in the suv and nothing. I was so paniced. Joe and I wnt to this seedy little veitnamese joint we like for curry and sure enough....he was awake. Little bugger....he has been active the rest of the day but I was freaking out.
Another thing....joe loved the baby gear but was really upset with the playard. He is shocked at how hard it is. Is there such a thing as a playard mattress? It is alittle tough but I tried to explain how u dont want things too soft.

How are u chickies doing....time for some belly pics. I took a crappy one on my cell last nite but will take a better one and post.

Lilies....How r u?

Happy new years eve to all!!!

What a day you had Carole! I seen that cute bump! Love it. Can't wait for another.

I so hope all my lovely ladies have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I think I am bigger today...I will take a New Year eve bump pic to compare to the last one.

Happy New Year my lovely ladies!!!!!

Nicole, I really like that diaper bag! Excellent taste!

Sandi, loving the Gunner pics, that foot one is cute! And your belly is so round! It looks like you have basketball implant!

Carole, hope Joe Jr is being more active now, that would scare me too!

So tomorrow I go in and get my eggs checked, if they're big enough and my blood work is good, I'll get my ovidrel shot in the afternoon. I did take an OPK test yesterday and it was negative but I think today will end up being positive since I'm making a lot of CM today! I just hope those eggs are 20mm. So to stay nice and relaxed, I have tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday off. Today I only had two patients so I thought it would be easy breezey......nope! You know who didn't start an IV probably so when I came in to inject the patient with the radioactive tracer, it leaked out and onto the floor and my shoe!!!!!! I was livid! It will be fine, the tracer will decay out by Wednesday but right now I'm walking around work in my socks! It just figures she would end up being careless the first work day of the new year and right before I'm about to O! By God's grace though I'm calm now and really looking forward to tomorrow!!!!

OH Tiger I hope it all works out for you this month!! Now, I don't know anything about Ovidrel...what does it do? Is there a likelihood of twins using it?

Good luck Tiger. Fx and a prayer your eggs are nice and ripe. Praying this cycle works for you. XX

The ovidrel is hcg, it's suppose to just make me O, so if there are two ripe eggs at the surface, there's a chance of twins. I did have my scan today and had a 34mm, 26, 21, and a 17mm egg. They at least want to see 18mm so there were three choose from but I have no idea if they were at the surface ready to be busted out.

The nurse called me at 11 this morning but didn't want me to do the shot til 6pm. So we banged it out tonight and will go again tomorrow and hopefully Thursday if Jeff's up to the task. The ovidrel can take 24-36hrs to work but my uterus felt tender even before the shot.

I had to stick myself in the belly! It was a really small needle but I didn't think I could do it myself and Jeff was afraid he's break the needle inside me if he did it so I bit the bullet and did it! Surprisingly enough I didn't even feel it.

Oh Carole, I finally saw the new Harry Potter movie, it was excellent! Of course, me and my hormones cried twice and I think the couple behind me saw and thought I was a complete sap!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->