Anyone want to do the shred with me?

i'm on day 18 today, level 2 is easier now, and i'm finding i'd like to smack jillian in the face but it's going well. i'm definately seeing a change, it's making me want to find something to do after this is over! lou, how long have you been ttc for hun if you don't mind me asking?xx

Hi everyone glad I found this thread. After hearing about this I've ordered it off amazon just waiting for it to arrive so I can start it.
I'm currently on weight watchers to lose my last stone after losing 5 stone (not on weight watchers)
I've been doing davina super body workout 6 nights a week when the kids go bed. So atleast I've got my self into a routine of doing exercise. I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into this but scared at the same time as I've heard it's tuff...but no pain no gain right.
Il let u know when it arrives. :)

hi proud mummy! let us know how you get on, i haven't lost any weight doing it but my body is certainly changing! x

hey everyone i did this once about a week ago ad i was in sooo much pain for the next few days so i didnt do it till i felt bit better, so i did it yesterday and it was easier than before but still tough, im in pain again today so i wont be doig it today but maybe tomorrow if I feel less achey!. Do you ladies just do it even if ur achey? because from what ive read is that if ur muscles hurt too much its dangerous to do exercise as you can cause permanent damage to your muscles.

Hi all, well the DVD arrived this morning so il be starting it this evening and doin it for 30 days straight! Il let u know how tonight goes :)

Good luck ladies! My son is teething now and crying inconsolably...so getting any time to do anything but sleep is difficult when I'm home. But I really want to get back into the swing of things...I will cont to read this thread so I stay motivated!

Can I join? I started yesterday, feel a little sore but not too bad for someone who hasn't done much exercise in years. What weights are you girls using?

Hi and welcome :)
I didn't get a chance to do it last night but def starting tonight. I use 2kg for my DVDs so will try that but if its too hard il use 1kg. Good luck

Wow that was a workout. Day one of level one completed. Not as bad as I thought.
I used 2kg and found it ok using it so will carry on using that :) looking forward to day 2 already :)

I didn't get a chance to do it last night but def starting tonight. I use 2kg for my DVDs so will try that but if its too hard il use 1kg. Good luck

I'm using those davina weights, which are completely mislabeled, it said 1,2,4 kg, on the argos website but they are actually only 0.65,1.13 and 2.27 kg. :wacko:

I've started with the 1.13kg and I've just done level 2 after doing level 1 for 2 days. Does this have to be followed to the letter or can we cheat and jump levels?

I'm using those davina weights, which are completely mislabeled, it said 1,2,4 kg, on the argos website but they are actually only 0.65,1.13 and 2.27 kg. :wacko:

I've started with the 1.13kg and I've just done level 2 after doing level 1 for 2 days. Does this have to be followed to the letter or can we cheat and jump levels?

Yeah I saw that the davina ones were labelled wrong when I bought my weights so I didn't get them.
How did u find level 2? I don't think it will cause any harm jumping levels your still doing the routine and doing it everyday.

Lina I am sure you can jump around but Level 2 is significantly harder than Level 1, in my opinion! Good luck!

I use 3 pound weights.

There was me saying my workout wasn't that bad! My abs are killing today! No pain no gain right :)

Day 2 just done boy I'm sweating! I feel so great tho and my abs are hurting some more now. Them side lunges with front arm raises are killers! Not doing many press ups either I have to do the easier version after about 8 hoping to improve each time.
I'm so sad I have a month calendar on the fridge and when I've done my daily shred I cross it off. Is good seeing myself getting a day closer to the end!
How is everyone finding it?

Yeah I saw that the davina ones were labelled wrong when I bought my weights so I didn't get them.
How did u find level 2? I don't think it will cause any harm jumping levels your still doing the routine and doing it everyday.

I have found level 2 more challenging but haven't been able to do the dvd yesterday, as i've strained a muscle in my lower leg. Had a feeling that some of the exercises just didn't look right. :dohh:
Not one to give up so i've continued with sit-ups alone,whilst my leg recovers, as mere walking hurts!

Hey, the calender thing sounds like a brilliant idea, am keeping a spreadsheet:blush:

Are you girls weighing frequently or just at the end? I'm looking to get down to at least 135lb.

Aww shame about the pulled muscle. Best thing to rest it tho and well done for still doing sit ups!
I'm doing weight watchers whilst I'm doing this so weighing once a week. What are you going to do?

I'm doing meal replacement, with combination of slimfast shakes, complan and protein shakes/bars and dinner as normal. I'm also weighing once a week. How much are you looking to lose?

I've got a stone to lose but I'm going to try for a stone and a half. What about u? I'm sure if you are on low calorie like you are you will lose a lot doing the shred :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->