Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I agree lovetoteach-if I have twins I will deal with it and maybe it would be a good thing as you said. We only want 2 as well no matter what so that would be it for us.

My temp went up a fair amount today so I am of course freaking out that I may have o'ed early again :( I did have that TDAP vaccine and my arm is killing me and I have had a head ache and other symptoms so I am hoping my temp is up a little due to the vaccine and not early O again. But then again the head ache and other symptoms could be clomid side effects too so I guess I won't know. I just pray my temp doesn't go up again tomorrow.

I agree lovetoteach-if I have twins I will deal with it and maybe it would be a good thing as you said. We only want 2 as well no matter what so that would be it for us.

My temp went up a fair amount today so I am of course freaking out that I may have o'ed early again :( I did have that TDAP vaccine and my arm is killing me and I have had a head ache and other symptoms so I am hoping my temp is up a little due to the vaccine and not early O again. But then again the head ache and other symptoms could be clomid side effects too so I guess I won't know. I just pray my temp doesn't go up again tomorrow.

My temps skyrocketed for a few days after I got that shot. I even had a low grade fever during the day for two days.

I was talking to my mom (she is a nurse) and she said since I got the shot Friday if I reacted to it my temp likely would have been up on Saturday as well so it seems it may be not be likely it was from the shot :( I really hope my temp doesn't get any higher tomorrow.

I was talking to my mom (she is a nurse) and she said since I got the shot Friday if I reacted to it my temp likely would have been up on Saturday as well so it seems it may be not be likely it was from the shot :( I really hope my temp doesn't get any higher tomorrow.

Didn't think of that, she is right though, my temp jumped up the very next day and stayed high for a few days.

Yea I am not sure what is going on. I am really hoping my temp goes back to normal tomorrow but if it stays up I am going to demand a progesterone blood test when I see my Dr. on Friday. I just want to know for sure what is going on and that way my Dr. will also know for sure so we can try to figure out why I keep o'ing so early.

That's weird that you would be Oing so early now, but if you are actually Oing at least your lp is still long, and you BD'd around the right time... Our bodies are so confusing, it is crazy how people magically fall pregnant like it's the easiest thing to do. My Dh's co worker who is 23 just got his girlfriend pregnant for the second time, and she is suppose to be taking BCP, or so they say she is taking them correctly, but I don't see how that is true.

Yea I am not sure what is going on. I am really hoping my temp goes back to normal tomorrow but if it stays up I am going to demand a progesterone blood test when I see my Dr. on Friday. I just want to know for sure what is going on and that way my Dr. will also know for sure so we can try to figure out why I keep o'ing so early.

If you did O, I like your bd'ing chances. Anyway It is weird that you may have O'd already but maybe you didn't. I guess you'll find out in a few days. I'm sure the doctor can figure it all out.

As for expensive appts....I've had a ton. Luckily I found that loophole with my insurance. I am so worried about the downs test though because I'm not 100% sure that it's covered. We'll get by somehow. It's not a big deal...

Anywho I'm beginning to feel like I have a BIG belly. It's hard and uncomfortable to press on. I have a really hard time getting comfortable but I've slept well the past 2 nights and I'm hoping to make it 3. This might be tmi but today we had sex and I haven't spotted...woohoo! I love the 2nd tri already.

Thats good news that you had no spotting! It has to be fun now having an actual bump-I want to see another bump picture!

My temp went down a little today so I am really hoping it continues to go back down and it was just a fluke.

Thats good news that you had no spotting! It has to be fun now having an actual bump-I want to see another bump picture!

My temp went down a little today so I am really hoping it continues to go back down and it was just a fluke.

Will post a bump pic in a few days. I feel more fat than anything but it can't be a coincidence it all showed up in my belly, must be baby. I can't wait until it is more definatively a baby belly. I can't wait until I feel baby move, I think it'll give me a piece of mind for a while. Still can't believe I have to wait so long to see babe again and to find out the sex. I just want to go and buy a few baby things and knowing the gender would be helpful. DH still hasn't painted baby's room because he has been working overtime for me and baby. Hopefully he will get a chance to this weekend and then we will go buy the furniture. And then that will most likely be the last baby purchase until we find out the sex. I can't wait! COME ON TIME FLY BY!!!!

Yeah, perhaps you haven't O'd yet and it was from the shot. It probably should have been higher directly after the shot but maybe you didn't have a fever or headache until a few days after? You know that sometimes temps are just screwy. It's probably nothing. Can't wait to see if you catch the egg! I have a very positive feeling about it this month, lol.GL!

Yay I am glad you are feelng positive about it-someone needs to! :haha:

Right now I am not worrying I will give it a couple days and I think my temps will go back down especially since it went down a little today. Right now we are just BD'ing every other day. But if I got a positive opk I would start BDing daily for a few days straight to up our chances. I can start opks on Wednesday but I may just wait for my u/s on Friday since that will be more accurate.

Yay I am glad you are feelng positive about it-someone needs to! :haha:

Right now I am not worrying I will give it a couple days and I think my temps will go back down especially since it went down a little today. Right now we are just BD'ing every other day. But if I got a positive opk I would start BDing daily for a few days straight to up our chances. I can start opks on Wednesday but I may just wait for my u/s on Friday since that will be more accurate.

yeah it could certainly be a fluke thing and I wouldn't be concerned unless it goes up again, but even so, your bd'ing was right on and that means you're O'ing nice and early. It all sounds pretty good really and I have hope that it's going to work out for you. I think you should definately be positive. You have done enough research to know tht clomid can do wonders and there is no reason to think the same thing won't happen for you. And I know you are ready for a baby and I just feel like it's coming soon for both you and lovetoteach. I don't know why but I just think it'll work out quickly for the both of you and you'll be pregnant within a few weeks of each other. It's just a feeling I'm no psychic or anything...lol.

Ok, I got up the nerve to take a bump pic and I also have a pic from April 1st, just 5 days after I found out.
So the one in the blue baggy t-shirt was at 4 weeks exactly, 152.3 lbs. (after my big weight loss:wacko:) Please excuse my fat in both pics!
The one in the purple tank top I just took a few min ago at 13w 4 days 159 lbs. I took a couple other pics but I just looked fat in them...this one was the best one because I stood pretty straight, maybe even arched my back a bit. Whatta ya think? Weird?

Attachments

• IMG_0213.jpg
    IMG_0213.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0304.jpg
    IMG_0304.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 5
awwww I love the bump pic!! :) I can totally tell you have a preggo belly. Now that you will see a big difference weekly you should post them weekly. That would be fun!

I am glad you are confident for both myself and lovetoteach-I really hope you are right and we both fall pregnant very soon.

awwww I love the bump pic!! :) I can totally tell you have a preggo belly. Now that you will see a big difference weekly you should post them weekly. That would be fun!

I am glad you are confident for both myself and lovetoteach-I really hope you are right and we both fall pregnant very soon.

If I wear a more baggy shirt it doesn't look quite that big and I can certainly tell more than others. I went to a wedding nearly a month ago and they all commented on how I don't even look pregnant and how I'd lost so much weight. Now look at this! :dohh: DH can tell as well but that's because he gets to see me naked:haha:. I don't dress like this in public or people would prob be able to tell, this is my house cleaning attire.

As for the 2 of you, I'm sure now that you are both seeing your doctors and are starting the meds it'll be quick. If you were just trying naturally I'd say it might be a few months until you caught it but now I think your chances are a bit better. I'm definately keeping my fx'd. There isn't a reason not to have some confidence about it.

Hi ladies again im 23 and i have two girls 5 year old and 23 month old ... today makes me 14 days late i have tooken 6 test and i checked one test and it was postive and i took another it was negative so im confused . me and my hubby have been trying for this month will make 3 months but were trying the old fashion way just to enjoy sex and stress free hopfully it will happen soon. i wish yall the best :)

Hi ladies again im 23 and i have two girls 5 year old and 23 month old ... today makes me 14 days late i have tooken 6 test and i checked one test and it was postive and i took another it was negative so im confused . me and my hubby have been trying for this month will make 3 months but were trying the old fashion way just to enjoy sex and stress free hopfully it will happen soon. i wish yall the best :)

How do you knw when you o'ed, do you temp or do OPKs? If you don't know for sure and are just basing it off of previous cycles it could be that you o'ed later or didn't o yet. BCP can screw up your cycles for awhile after coming off so it can be difficult to know exactly when you o. But if you know for sure you are 14 days late and are getting negative tests I would maybe go see a dr and ask for a blood test. I am not sure why you would get one positive and negative after, maybe a faulty test? Did you read the result within the time limit? Was it an obvious line or really faint?

What kind of test was the positive one? Maybe out was more sensitive and other tests need a few more days to pick it up.

As for me, my doctor finally called in my prescriptions! I start provera today for ten days, then my period should start, days five through nine I take clomid, and I also start metaformin once a day starting today incase I am insulin resistant. Therefore if I start my period day 11 starting from today,and ovulate 14 days after that I could still get prego this month! Dr wants to see me cycle day 21. So excited to finally get help!

Ok, I got up the nerve to take a bump pic and I also have a pic from April 1st, just 5 days after I found out.
So the one in the blue baggy t-shirt was at 4 weeks exactly, 152.3 lbs. (after my big weight loss:wacko:) Please excuse my fat in both pics!
The one in the purple tank top I just took a few min ago at 13w 4 days 159 lbs. I took a couple other pics but I just looked fat in them...this one was the best one because I stood pretty straight, maybe even arched my back a bit. Whatta ya think? Weird?
:thumbup:
Awesome baby bump, love it!

What kind of test was the positive one? Maybe out was more sensitive and other tests need a few more days to pick it up.

As for me, my doctor finally called in my prescriptions! I start provera today for ten days, then my period should start, days five through nine I take clomid, and I also start metaformin once a day starting today incase I am insulin resistant. Therefore if I start my period day 11 starting from today,and ovulate 14 days after that I could still get prego this month! Dr wants to see me cycle day 21. So excited to finally get help!

:happydance::headspin::dance::wohoo::ninja::loopy::bunny:

YAYYY for provera!! I am so excited you will be getting started today :thumbup:

Hopefully you are like me and react well to the provera and get AF early. The first time I took it I got AF the morning after my last pill (I took provera in the evening) and the second time I got AF after my 7th pill! Especially since your cycle has been so long it very well may work quick for you. What are you doing on CD21-blood test, scan?

:happydance::headspin::dance::wohoo::ninja::loopy::bunny:

YAYYY for provera!! I am so excited you will be getting started today :thumbup:

Hopefully you are like me and react well to the provera and get AF early. The first time I took it I got AF the morning after my last pill (I took provera in the evening) and the second time I got AF after my 7th pill! Especially since your cycle has been so long it very well may work quick for you. What are you doing on CD21-blood test, scan?

Not sure, it was the doctors assistant/nurse that called me back, she just gave me all the instructions about all the medicine and then told me on cycle day 21 to come in. I would guess they will be doing a scan to see what's going on down there, or maybe both a scan and a progesterone test? It would be too early by then to know if I am pregnant or not, but hopefully it's the only follow up appointment I need that isn't because I am pregnant. We shall see, right now even finally starting my period will be exciting. I was just very excited that he called all three in and didn't make me have an appointment BEFORE starting clomid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->