Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Can't wait for the gender scan.

My "period" was just a false alarm, I got nothing today, I am glad I am on provera to help me actually start because if not that teaser would be very cruel. Oh well, only 7-8 more days until I really start my period.

I am sure it will be coming in full force soon-I still think that is a good sign your body wants to get a new cycle going.

ohhh for some reason I thought your appt was orginally not until late August. Well at least you did the best you could and at that point you should def get a reliable reading!

Yep, July 20th we will know boy or girl for sure. Like I said I'm kinda hoping my OB will want to check up on something and I'll have an ultrasound in between but there's no guarantee he will. Just hope they lat me listen to the heartbeat at the office. Which they should because as baby grows it'll be easier and easier to hear.

Anyway I hope everyone else is doing well and having a good day!

Can't wait for the gender scan.

My "period" was just a false alarm, I got nothing today, I am glad I am on provera to help me actually start because if not that teaser would be very cruel. Oh well, only 7-8 more days until I really start my period.

I'm sure the provera will make it come on full force now. Like rachel said It was probably just your body ready for AF but failed. I know my longest cycle wasn't as long as your but I did have a bit of spotting during it just every once in a while I guess my body was trying to make something happen unsuccessfully. Hopefully these drugs will get you in gear and work well for you! Can't wait to hear good results!

ugh I don't want to sound negative because I know it will do me no good and I should stay positive but I am so nervous for my scan tomorrow morning. I just can't handle anymore bad news and I have this nagging feeling that I will go there and she will tell me nothing is happening :nope:

I would almost rather not know if nothing was happening so I could at least hold on to some hope.

ugh I don't want to sound negative because I know it will do me no good and I should stay positive but I am so nervous for my scan tomorrow morning. I just can't handle anymore bad news and I have this nagging feeling that I will go there and she will tell me nothing is happening :nope:

I would almost rather not know if nothing was happening so I could at least hold on to some hope.

Well I'd be nervous too. I always am right before going to the doctor. But I'm keeping my fx'd for you and I hope they see a little egg all ready to pop out. And if not make sure you ask a ton of questions and stress that you really want to be ovulating regularly. I'm sure they'll see something though. I'm really hope it's good news for you!

Thank you I hope so too. I just know if she doesn't see anything and I ask questions she is going to try to get me to go on bcp again and I will not do that. :nope: If it doesn't work and she doesn't seem like she has a better plan for me I think I am going to just bite the bullet and see a FS. The problem is my insurance rejected clomid so I have a bad feeling they won't cover any fertility treatments which is total BS. I am going to call them and find out if I decide to try going to a FS.

Maybe they need to try other drugs? I don't know how many cycles they would want to keep trying clomid, but some people say clomid alone may not work on some people, have you ever researched femera, I think I am spelling that right. When I looked up clomid plus metformin, some people were mentioning femera, but I know nothing about it, I think it's just a different drug that does the same thing as clomid? Hopefully though you will just go in and they will say that you have an egg ready to pop out any minute. Fingers crossed! I would love to be a few weeks apart, I tried to be a few weeks behind imsotired, but her little bump is growing away nice and healthy :) I couldn't get on drugs fast enough lol, I feel like such a pill popper!

Keeping my fx'd today Rachel! I'm hoping the best for both of you girls!

I'm feeling nervous and crazy today:wacko:

Thank you imsotired! My appt is in 1.5 hours. I just talked to my insurance company and found out extreme fertility treatments are not included which would explain why clomid wasn't covered and I had to spend $60 out of pocket on it. So now I am even more upset because if clomid doesn't work I don't think I can afford fertility treatments out of pocket :(

I have zero signs of o coming in the near future, cm is very non fertile. I just don't know what I can do at this point if it didn't work. :cry: I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst because I can't handle anymore surprises.

Thank you imsotired! My appt is in 1.5 hours. I just talked to my insurance company and found out extreme fertility treatments are not included which would explain why clomid wasn't covered and I had to spend $60 out of pocket on it. So now I am even more upset because if clomid doesn't work I don't think I can afford fertility treatments out of pocket :(

I have zero signs of o coming in the near future, cm is very non fertile. I just don't know what I can do at this point if it didn't work. :cry: I am trying to mentally prepare myself for the worst because I can't handle anymore surprises.

I doubt you'll need extreme fertility treatments. Hey, isn't decreased fertile cm one of the side effects of clomid? Also I rarely ever noticed very fertile cm since starting bc. I think it ruined my fertile mucus:growlmad:.

Anyhow I know why you are so negative and it is the same reason I do it as well- If you believe it won't work out you think it'll hurt less when it doesn't because you 'knew' it all along. I think it is natural for us to feel this way but you have to remember that it can go the other way, it CAN end up positive. Like I said, I'm really routing for you and I hope it goes well and they find an egg maturing.

You are right I am trying to protect my mental state by expecting the worst. I will just have to wait and see what happens. I will update later.

You are right I am trying to protect my mental state by expecting the worst. I will just have to wait and see what happens. I will update later.

Clomid does dry up your cm, I plan on using preseed lube to help that out. Unfortunately we can't expect to see fertile cm as an indication of ovulation :( Hope your appointment goes well! Just know you arent alone, I am headed down the exact same road as you.

I have great news! I have one 14 mm follicle and the dr. said they typically grow 2mm per day and will ovulate when it reaches 18-20mm so she think I should O Sunday or Monday :happydance: I am so relieve I really didn't think this was going to work. So you girls may be right about clomid drying me up or maybe I will start noticing the fertile stuff tomorrow. I went out and bought mucinex to help thin it out at least and I also have preseed so I will use that internally for the next few days when we BD. I can't decide if we should do every other day or BD daily for the next 4 days.

She did say my other ovary had 8, 9 mm follies in it so maybe they will stick around and if I have a next cycle maybe those two will mature. So I am thinking that is probably what happened when I o'ed early last cycle I must have had a decent sized follie hanging around from before and it was just ready to go.

I have great news! I have one 14 mm follicle and the dr. said they typically grow 2mm per day and will ovulate when it reaches 18-20mm so she think I should O Sunday or Monday :happydance: I am so relieve I really didn't think this was going to work. So you girls may be right about clomid drying me up or maybe I will start noticing the fertile stuff tomorrow. I went out and bought mucinex to help thin it out at least and I also have preseed so I will use that internally for the next few days when we BD. I can't decide if we should do every other day or BD daily for the next 4 days.

She did say my other ovary had 8, 9 mm follies in it so maybe they will stick around and if I have a next cycle maybe those two will mature. So I am thinking that is probably what happened when I o'ed early last cycle I must have had a decent sized follie hanging around from before and it was just ready to go.

Great great news rachel. I knew it would be good news for you. I'd bd sat sun and mon maybe even tues if you can. I hope this is it for you and you catch the egg this time around.

On the other hand I am a mess. My grandfather is in the hospital and apparently not doing very well and we are all on edge waiting to hear what is happening. I'm so scared:cry:. Apparently he was ok yesterday and he had chest pain this morning. now he is in the icu!? :cry::cry::cry:

awww imsotired :hugs: i am so sorry to hear that :cry: I pray for the best outcome for him!

Rachel- That's great news! I guess your body was ready to pop out that last egg that it was waiting to release and now it's getting back on track with ovulating "normally" with a little help from the clomid. Keeping my fingers crossed that this will be THE cycle :)

Imsotired- :hugs: I hope everything turns out okay, we are always here for you to talk to.

What do yall think about the name Jacob Robert with the nick name Jake? Robert is my dad's name AND my father in law's name :) I still think my first child will be a boy... I don't really know why, but I just feel it. I guess a girl would be a happy suprise since I am expecting a boy. It's so weird because I always wanted a little girl, and now days I have gotten used to the idea of a boy and I am actually looking forward to it. I have always had TONS of names for a girl, but never thought of boys names until the past few months, then I could never find one that sounds right to me until now.

I love it..I think Jake for short is cute! That is cool that you can add both your father's name in there. I feel the same as you that my first will be a boy :) I will be happy either way as long as he/she is healthy.

Lovetoteach that is a beautiful name. I love the name Jacob but I have a 1st cousin named that and one of my best friend's named her son that as well. It is beautiful though and you are lucky to get to use it! I hope you have a baby in your belly for that name in a few weeks or so.

Rachel can't wait to see when you O. Should be anytime now. Good Luck!

Well My Grandfather isn't good at all. It turns out he had a heart attack yesterday morning and they decided to put a stint in as it was a blocked artery in the heart that caused it, or something like that. Well as they put the stint in his heart completely stopped and they had to bring him back and to avoid any damage to his brain and other organs they put him in a chemically induced coma for 36 hours or so. It all sounds just so terrible and I want to go see him but he is in ICU and I don't know if they'll let me in there. I'm hoping when they eventually try to bring him to he will respond well and have no further issues. It honestly doesn't sound like that will happen so easily. It's just such a shame because he has always been so full of energy and fairly healthy. This was so sudden and unexpected. We are all so nervous. I just hope he pulls through because he has wanted a great grandchild for so long and now that I'm pg he was so excited. I just want him to meet my baby:cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->