Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

That is awesome so now you don't have to wait you can just get started on the clomid straight away :happydance:

I am soooooo relieved my temp went back down to normal today! Now of course I am on to worrying if I will O. I pray this works, I am so nervous for my scan Friday.

I am soooooo relieved my temp went back down to normal today! Now of course I am on to worrying if I will O. I pray this works, I am so nervous for my scan Friday.

I am soo excited for us! Hopefully we will be a few weeks/a month apart :)

Oh yeah and I started spotting yesterday an hour after I took my first provera, doubt it's because of the provera, but I feel I will start even before the tenth provera pill for sure. My body is so ready to just bleed already.

Yay for getting the ball rolling FULL FORCE lovetoteach! That is so excitinng you get to start all of your meds now! I have a really great feeling for your first cycle on them and I am confident that you have a good chance now. It's also great that you spotted a bit. I think it means your body knows what's up and is ready but still confused. I'm sure youre MORE than ready to have AF come as I know I would be. I'm just so sure it's all going to work out great! WIshing you lots of luck and :dust:

Yay Rachel your temp went down! Just a fluke night I guess. I'm sure you will be O'ing soon, I am going to keep my fx'd for your scan. You still have time ahead to O so just try and think happy, ovulating thought, lol. Be as positive as you can. I know that it'll be your time SOON. Can't wait to hear good news from you! :dust: to you as well! Yay!

I am doing pretty good today so far. Hopefully I can get a few things done around the house. It's been nearly 100 days since my last period, in a good way for once! So hopefully baby is growing and healthy in there. I'm so anxious most days. Just trying to hold it all together. Even thiough I am anxious and a bit nervous it's so hard not to be excited as well. I can't wait to see or hear the baby again. Hopefully at the OB's office on the 14th they'll try the doppler again and this time successfully find baby's heart beat. That might make the wait to the next ultrasound a bit more easy.

lovetoteach-The best advice I can give you is to try to start BD'ing every other day by CD 6 because you saw what happened to me after provera-you never know what your body will do, that way you are covered if you have an early O. That would be amazing if we both got pregnant this cycle!

imsotired-I really do hope you can get them to find the heartbeat for you so you can have piece of mind. I understand feeling anxious but it is good you have the excitement too because you should! It is such an exciting journey :)

lovetoteach-The best advice I can give you is to try to start BD'ing every other day by CD 6 because you saw what happened to me after provera-you never know what your body will do, that way you are covered if you have an early O. That would be amazing if we both got pregnant this cycle!

imsotired-I really do hope you can get them to find the heartbeat for you so you can have piece of mind. I understand feeling anxious but it is good you have the excitement too because you should! It is such an exciting journey :)

Yes of course I'm super excited. Just so anxious never knowing what is going on in there. Just wish there were a little screen on my stomach so I could look in and see baby bouncing around, lol. It's impossible not to be nervous. Just have to hope for the best, always. I am thinking about calling and asking if they have an earlier appt for the gender scan though. 7 and 1/2 weeks just seems like forever away! I'll be to the OBs office twice and have a set of bloods drawn in between! Why so long!!!?

Yea that is painfully long! I don't blame you I am sure I will be constantly worrying too-if I worry now I will def worry when I am pregnant.

Yea that is painfully long! I don't blame you I am sure I will be constantly worrying too-if I worry now I will def worry when I am pregnant.

Ugg the worrying is unlike anything I've ever experienced before. It's IMPOSSIBLE to relax and just enjoy. I do enjoy sometimes but I worry a lot more. I'm really considering calling up and asking for an earlier appt. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. I'll be in that office mid June for bloods so why can't they just throw some jelly on me and take a peek? And I see my OB once a month and he goes over the scans and bloods from this place as well, so I dunno why so long. The OB said he'd prefer i got my Gender scan around 18 weeks to be accurate but the ultrasound place has me coming in at 21 weeks. Grrr so mad at them. Everyone else is getting theirs done between 15 and 20. Not me. But like I said if they let me hear the heartbeat at the OB/GYN office I'll be content for a bit.

I have no doubt I will be worrying just as much as you when I get pregnant. I can't imagine how crazy I will be going waiting to know the sex.

On another note, I am pretty sure I started my period... it's all brown though, not red yet, but enough to warrent a tampon for sure. Tonight it started to turn slightly red, I am sure tomorrow it will be red, but now I don't know if I should count today, or the first day I see red as cycle day one, because there is enough of a "flow" to cover a tampon today, but it's not red yet. How in the world did I start after only one provera and one metformin? I have had only one day of minor barely there spotting since December 19th, so this has to be something. Now I am just confused and can only wait to see what my body suprises me with tomorrow.

Wow that is crazy that you are already starting. I wonder if it a big coincidence and you were going to start anyway? I just don't see how one day of pills could get things going. I would likely count the first day of red flow as CD1 I think that is how most classify CD1. Does your dr. want you to finish your provera if you start AF while on it? My dr. likes me to take at least 8 of the pills even if I start early but since it is REALLY early for you I wonder how that would work since you have to start clomid. What CDs are you taking your clomid again? You may want to call your Dr.

Crazy starting AF already lovetoteach! It's a good thing though. Maybe it happened on your own!? As Rachel said, I would definately call the doctor and tell him/her you are already bleeding and ask when to take the clomid and whether or not to stop or continue the provera. I'm sure they've probably heard it all before so I wouldn't worry about it just ask what to do, ya know. I'm sure you're excited to finally have something going on! And I'm sure you're excited to get the show on the road and get bd'ing. I know it'll probably be quick too. Yay! Good Luck!

Rachel your temp is getting pretty low, any O in sight? When do you go for the u/s? Soon? I'm sure they'll see an egg forming if you haven't already O'd by then. I say just bd like crazy until you know for sure you O'd. So exciting for you both, you'll def catch the egg soon.

I feel fine today so far. Yesterday I cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom and by the end of the day I was tired, cranky, and had awful back pain. Some days I don't even know I'm pregnant. So far that's how I feel today. I'm sure the pregnancy feeling will kick in once I get hungry. Anyway I'm 14 weeks tomorrow, so yay! I wish time would fly to 21 weeks now:wacko:!

Wow 14 weeks already! That is amazing you are that far along. That is a good thing that you are feeling well and able to get things done around the house.

Yes my temp is getting a little lower. We have been BD'ing every other day and will continue to do that at least. If I get a positive OPK or my dr. tells me at the scan O is coming soon we will likely start BD'ing daily. I will take my first OPK today for this cycle but I am not expecting it to be positive just yet. It seems most people who take clomid on the same CDs I am O around cd16-19-ahhhh it sounds so far away I just want to be there now!

Wow 14 weeks already! That is amazing you are that far along. That is a good thing that you are feeling well and able to get things done around the house.

Yes my temp is getting a little lower. We have been BD'ing every other day and will continue to do that at least. If I get a positive OPK or my dr. tells me at the scan O is coming soon we will likely start BD'ing daily. I will take my first OPK today for this cycle but I am not expecting it to be positive just yet. It seems most people who take clomid on the same CDs I am O around cd16-19-ahhhh it sounds so far away I just want to be there now!

I just checked out your chart and cd 16-19 is only 4-7 days away silly! I am confident that she will see an egg that is ready to go. I'm sure you can't wait. I'm excited for you just hearing about it, lol.

I know, I can't believe I'm so far along already. It's so exciting that I just want to go out and buy tons of baby things. I'm still obviously very nervous and scared but I just love baby so much. Too bad I have to wait so long to find out the sex. Maybe I'll get lucky and my OB will give me a scan in between and we'll see what the baby is. I can only hope. Ideally I'd be having this scan at 18 weeks like the doctor said and not at 21 like the stupid ultrasound place set me up for. 18 weeks is only a month away! 21 is al the way at the end of July:wacko:. I jusy called them up and I'm waiting for them to call me back and see if I can get an earlier appt:blush:. I'm just too anxious to wait 2 months. Fx'd I get an earlier appt!

I know I am just so impatient :haha:

I really hope you are able to move your u/s appt up earlier so the wait isn't as long!

Well the girl who does the u/s schedule agreed that it was a week too late at least and gave me an appt a week earlier on July 20th. Just about 6 weeks so It's def better, just not the best it could be. She says that they do all of their gender scans at 20 weeks there...no earlier. Wish my OB was the one doing my scans now:wacko:

I was on Bc for 6 years. Funny how your always told you can still get pregnant on Bc. Yet ive been off it since December and we haven't used protection since April and nothing. I don't think il ever go back in Bc. I had high blood pressure from it and didn't realize that's what caused it!

I was on Bc for 6 years. Funny how your always told you can still get pregnant on Bc. Yet ive been off it since December and we haven't used protection since April and nothing. I don't think il ever go back in Bc. I had high blood pressure from it and didn't realize that's what caused it!

Ugg bc can be awful! Sorry nothing has happened for you yet, but are your cycles normal? Do you track ovulation? Your chances are still great if you're having regular cycles!

That's great news you were able to move it a month earlier! Yayyy! :happydance:

That's great news you were able to move it a month earlier! Yayyy! :happydance:

Nah, only a week earlier, but most people are having them at 15, 16,17, weeks etc. But that place makes you wait until 20 weeks. Ugg.:nope:

ohhh for some reason I thought your appt was orginally not until late August. Well at least you did the best you could and at that point you should def get a reliable reading!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->