Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I am so sorry to hear that. I lost my last grandparent about 2 years ago and I was the closest with her because my other grandparents passed away when I was between the age of 3-15. It is never easy losing a loved one at any age.

I pray he pulls through and goes on to live many more years and be able to enjoy his great grandchild!

I know how you feel, my children won't ever know their great grandparents as we just lost DH's grandmother a few months ago. I hope he comes out of this okay and they are able to repair any damage. I am just very greatful that all four of our parents are alive and healthy.

Ugg just so on edge and nervous today. Feeling miserable and scared. I hope you are all feeling much better than I am!

Hang in there-I really hope there is a good outcome at the end of all this :hugs:

Ugg just so on edge and nervous today. Feeling miserable and scared. I hope you are all feeling much better than I am!

:hugs: I hate when there is nothing you can do when something bad is going on, wish there was some way we could help, but it's just more of the waiting game to see what's going on.

As for me, I'm feeling nervous for clomid and wondering if it will work or not, how many cycles I have to go through, and if it will give me horrible hot flashes at work and make everyone wonder what is wrong with me. Everyone at work knows I eventually want kids, so yesterday when I said I couldn't lift much one of them asked me if I was, "with child," I told her, "No, I'm just not very strong so a lot of stuff is heavy to me." I even got coworkers that have known me for two months that have me figured out, there is no way I am going to be able to hide it when I am actually pregnant. They know I am trying to get my periods back on track, but only one or two people in other departments know the real reason I am trying to get my cycle back on track asap. I am pretty dang easy to read though, so I wouldn't be suprised if some of the other females have caught on, there are already a few of them that are waiting and excited and telling me to get on it already because they want to see my prego belly. Hopefully for their sake I don't turn into a pregnant scary monster and yell at everyone. I can't wait! I am still in that stage where I am thinking yeah I can get pregnant in the next few months, but really I am thinking, it might not happen for a long time and I am going to be in major disbelief when it actually happens. I don't think it will be real until I see a pregnant belly, or I start throwing up multiple mornings in a row. Hopefully I don't have morning sickness though!

Thanks girls. I'm hoping to hear good news in the next few days. Hope is all I can do I guess. I just got off the phone with my mother and she said they brought him out of his induced coma last night and he seemed to be responding well but they are keeping him heavily medicated so he won't panic or get excited. He is still on a respirator and they are monitoring him closely. In the ICU they won't let you go in the room and touch him so it not to contaminate or get him excited. You can stand at the door and look at him...which I'm not sure I can handle in my emotional state. But I may go later today to see my other family members there who are hopefully holding up well....Just so worried:cry:

Lovetoteach it is difficult to hide a pregnancy around people you see everyday and they will surely pick up on it if they see you often. I wouldn't be concerned with hiding it though. And it's so true, I still can't believe it even though I am absolutely HUGE. I have had very few/mild symptoms throughout this whole pregnancy and sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. It worries me that maybe baby isn't there sometimes and time seems to drag sometimes instead of fly. Hoping they let me here the heartbeat on Thurs when I go see the OB and I hope it's all good news. Also, lovetoteach I KNOW it's hard to be positive but don't get so down...there's no reason to think the clomid won't work for you. In fact it may even happen this first cycle, you never know. I certainly didn't expect to get pregnant! I have faith it's going to work for both you and Rachel and within the next few months you'll both be joining me!

Rachel Are you bd'ing like crazy this weekend? That temp is going to shoot up within the next few days and I hope hope hope you catch it!FX'd!

We BD'ed yesterday in the morning and will again this evening-hopefully since it will be about 1.5 days in between that will give the :spermy: enough time to replenish good enough! I am going to take an OPK today I wasn't able to yesterday. Do you girls think 3 hours is enough time to limit fluid intake and hold my pee for a test today? I normally like to do 4 hours but I don't want to limit my fluids that long because clomid has seriously dried me out. I have never been this dry before it is worrying me. I am taking mucinex around the clock but it can't thin non existent cm :wacko: I did inject the preseed internally when we BD'ed yesterday and will again tonight so hopefully that will help the issue, I am scared that being dried out will decrease my chances :(

lovetoteach-Everyone is different with s/e on clomid. For me they were pretty mild. I had a mild head ache the whole 5 days I was on the pills and the hot flashes were really mild and did not bother me. I am honestly not even 100% sure what I was feeling was hotflashes! The only s/e that is upsetting me is the fact that my cm is dried out. I was really hoping that wouldnt happen to me since I usually have a ton of cm. :(

I would think 3 hours would be enough time. I would rather drink as much water as possible during the day anyways to help with cm, I don't think three hours instead of four would be to much of a difference.

As for me I am spotting again today enough for a tampon, still no red yet, but I still have four more days of provera.

I'm sure AF will start at any time now lovetoteach. That is great!

Rachel I'm sure that 3 hours is plenty of time. I didn't always hold my urine and I still got pos opks. Some people just don't need overly concentrated urine. Also with my pregnancy tests my 2mu was always more positive than my fmu. :shrug:

Anyway I went to the hospital and spent 4 hours in the ICU waiting room with some of my family. What a day. I went in once to see my grandfather for a few minutes. He looked ok overall but just hooked up to all of those machines including a respirator, life support, tons of tubes and needles. I controlled myself pretty well the nurses seemed optomistic and said when he does move and open his eyes he is very strong. They have to keep him well sedated in order to keep him there or he would most likely yank everything out. I should explain that he is not a fragile old man at all. He is very strong and active and doesn't look his age really. He's definately a tough guy and that is why this is such a shock and comes as a devestating blow to us. I have hope I just wish he would get better soon because I can't take a lot of pain right now. In fact my depression started shortly after the death of my great grandmother a few years ago, that amongst work and stress just sent me into a deep depression. I can't deal with that at the moment so I just hope for the best.

Sorry so long, I hope everyone is doing well today!

That is good news that the nurse sounded optimistic. I really hope he pulls through and goes on to live a healthy life!

Ugg I have such a headache today. I'm wondering if it is my sinuses or just pregnancy related. Going to maybe clean up a bit around here and give my mom a call or something. I don't know, I am just so boring and lonely most days. Anyway just hoping to feel better and hoping everything goes well today.

Rachel did you O yet? Just keep bd'ing until that temp really shoots up. I forgot to check your chart and will do so now. I hope this is your month. It very well could be. fx'd.

Lovetoteach how many days of provera do you have left? I hope you get AF SOON and then you cold start the clomid. I'm sure you can't wait to get af and see signs of O in your chart. Hopefully you'll catch the first egg and you and Rachel could worry about pregnancy together! It's nice to have someone to worry with because husbands don't really understand why we get so upset. I'll be waiting for the good news!

Hope you're all doing well!

I completely understand feeling bored and lonely as I work from home so I spend a lot of time alone. I hope your headache goes away soon :hugs:

I did an opk yesterday but it was negative. It looked like my opks usually do, a medium shade to it. I didn't think the dr. was right for some reason I had a feeling I wouldn't o sunday or monday. I just really hope I get my positive opk today or tomorrow. If I don't get it by tomorrow I will start to be worried maybe the egg stopped maturing :(

I completely understand feeling bored and lonely as I work from home so I spend a lot of time alone. I hope your headache goes away soon :hugs:

I did an opk yesterday but it was negative. It looked like my opks usually do, a medium shade to it. I didn't think the dr. was right for some reason I had a feeling I wouldn't o sunday or monday. I just really hope I get my positive opk today or tomorrow. If I don't get it by tomorrow I will start to be worried maybe the egg stopped maturing :(

Just cause the egg is maturing doesn't mean it'll be ready when she says it is. It might be a few days yet but I would be confident in thinking you definately will O. Just give it a few more days. And you know opks are weird and depending on your surge you might never get much of a positive. I'd just keep bd'ing until I saw the temp rise. Don't get down yet you still have a great chance.

OPK was negative again today :( I really hope it happens in the next 2-3 days. I think since the OPK was negative yesterday and today I am safe to take off one day of BD'ing right? We BD'ed Saturday a.m. and last night. I just don't want to over do it.

OPK was negative again today :( I really hope it happens in the next 2-3 days. I think since the OPK was negative yesterday and today I am safe to take off one day of BD'ing right? We BD'ed Saturday a.m. and last night. I just don't want to over do it.

Yeah I'd say skipping one day won't hurt. Just make sure you go again tues. I'm thinking you'll O on tues or wed. Be sure to bd both days if possible and maybe even take more than one opk today and the next few days. One in the afternoonish and one in the evening and then be sure to replenish your fluids in the evening. I remember having a neg opk in the afternoon and a pos in the evening So my surge was probably overnight. Don't be too stressed just bd when you can and if the opks are stressing you then don't use them. You'll be just fine and you still have a chance to catch the egg. I even bet you will.

Thank you. I just read that going at it everyday for many days in a row is bad for sperm count. I think it is ok to do a few days in a row but if I am not going to O until say Wed I want to make sure we space out the BDing enough!

Thank you. I just read that going at it everyday for many days in a row is bad for sperm count. I think it is ok to do a few days in a row but if I am not going to O until say Wed I want to make sure we space out the BDing enough!

Well there is no reason to think that your DH doesn't have a healthy supply and bd'ing everyay once a day won't hurt. It's when you start going into more than once a day and more than one ejaculation a day which will depleat his swimmers. Once every 24 hours or so is fine. So if you do it everyday for a few days I wouldn't be concerned. Also make sure you don't get out or bed and clean up for a little while and let gravity help those swimmers where they need to go. Prop up your butt even... I know that when we conceived I didn't go straight away to the bathroom or clean up. I cuddled with DH for a bit and then maybe a half hour or 45 minutes...I don't know maybe it was even an hour I went and cleaned up. We weren't technically ttc at the moment but ntnp and so I didn't prop my butt up that time. lol

i use to have a perfect 28 day cycle with a 5 day period.

I then got pregnant and after jennifer was born i had implanon put in. I had it removed september last year and ever since my cycle is all over the place. It's normally around 40 days down. But last month was 22 :S

I haven't temped in a while we took a few month's break of just B.d'ing every 2 days. But no look that we know off. I'm going to start temping again to see if i can work out when i ovulate, otherwise im confussled.

But...

What my phone apps and my husband's tell us that we ovulated the last few days of May. But luckily i have a blood test on wednesday for other reasons. So if i am pregnant it will tell us, saves buying a HPT :)

i use to have a perfect 28 day cycle with a 5 day period.

I then got pregnant and after jennifer was born i had implanon put in. I had it removed september last year and ever since my cycle is all over the place. It's normally around 40 days down. But last month was 22 :S

I haven't temped in a while we took a few month's break of just B.d'ing every 2 days. But no look that we know off. I'm going to start temping again to see if i can work out when i ovulate, otherwise im confussled.

But...

What my phone apps and my husband's tell us that we ovulated the last few days of May. But luckily i have a blood test on wednesday for other reasons. So if i am pregnant it will tell us, saves buying a HPT :)

I hope you can get your cycles back on track. We all know how difficult it is to have regular cycles after bc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->