Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I'll be 15 weeks on thurs and I also have a doctors appt so fx'd they let me hear the heartbeat. More blood testing the day I'm 16+6 weeks and then gender scan at 20+1 weeks. Every once in a while I feel something and I'm not 100% sure if it's baby or digestion/gas. Still worrying away and a nervous wreck. My grandfather is SLOWLY recovering but it's still very up in there air if he will return to health or take a turn for the worst. Just worried about so much.:nope:

Anyway ladies I hope you are doing well!

That is good to hear he is at least on his way to recovery.

I hope you get to hear the heartbeat. I am so excited to find out the gender next month. :) If it isn't the baby you are feeling now you will be feeling him or her very soon I'm sure!

I finally saw some stretchy cm today. It is not clear but stretchy so maybe it is the start of ewcm. I hope I get my positive today...

I hope you get to hear the heartbeat. I am so excited to find out the gender next month. :) If it isn't the baby you are feeling now you will be feeling him or her very soon I'm sure!

I finally saw some stretchy cm today. It is not clear but stretchy so maybe it is the start of ewcm. I hope I get my positive today...

Good luck on the opks. If it isn't 100%pos I'd bd anyway as I see your temp creeping up a bit and it may be a bit of a bump before it shoots up. I'd be confident in the stretchy cm and the slight temp shift to indicate O is near. I'll keep my fx'd.

I hope so!! We are def going to BD today regardless of how the opk looks. Our goal is every other day but if I get a positive opk or continue to see lots of ewcm it will be daily :)

Good luck on the opks. If it isn't 100%pos I'd bd anyway as I see your temp creeping up a bit and it may be a bit of a bump before it shoots up. I'd be confident in the stretchy cm and the slight temp shift to indicate O is near. I'll keep my fx'd.

Agreed, hopefully it's on it's way up up up!

Good to hear your grandfather is getting better, hopefully he just continues to recover and get better everyday. Sometimes it's hard to bring logic into the picture at a time where emotions take over ( I know because my emotions take over all to often), but you have to just remind yourself that it takes older people longer to recover then us youngens, so it may be a slow recovery, but slow and steady is still good, just makes you worry longer.

As for me, still a little spotting and two more days of provera! Just waiting for my body to let loose already. I think my reproductive system has had enough rest already, now it needs to be busy for the next 9 months. Chop chop ovaries, lets get moving!

The truth is he is much stronger than I am and if what happened to him ever happened to me I'd be ashes by now. What he's gone through is horrific and I am honestly surprised he has made it, which is why I'm holding on to hope because he is most likely out of all of us to pull through especially since he's made it so far. Just hoping and praying for the best outcome. It's just hard for me to handle.

Oh Lovetoteach...haha. I know you are certainly ready to get a new cycle started and I hope you get AF full force any minute (i do hope it isn't painful though). I'm just sure that you'll be ovulating in no time. Best of luck.

Rachel I think your opk will be positive at some point today. Good luck!

So 30% red 70% brown, medium flow and it has been going on all day this time, should I wait a day more to call it cycle day one, or would today be day one? I don't know if I am suppose to wait until it's more red... Tomorrow night will be my last provera pill, I guess I should probably call my doctor tomorrow and see what they count as day one?

Some drs call any bleeding cd1 some want full flow. If you have a medium flow all day I would think today is cd1 but I would check with your Dr and see what they prefer.

:wohoo: yayyy for af! On to your hopefully first and last clomid cycle!

Some drs call any bleeding cd1 some want full flow. If you have a medium flow all day I would think today is cd1 but I would check with your Dr and see what they prefer.

:wohoo: yayyy for af! On to your hopefully first and last clomid cycle!

It's hard for me to grasp that today is CD1, guess I should note it on fertility friend as a flow instead of spotting so I can FINALLY start a new chart. :):happydance:

I was on implannon for 2years just had It removed January 19,2012 my husband and I began ttc immediately and February 14 I got my first positive hpt,but a few days later I got my period we were devustaded &still trying with no luck since the bleeding in February which I'm assuming was a period bcuz it lasted 6days I've been tracking my periods and my cycles are 24-27days my last period was may 26 and i was 3days late but it still lasted almost one week! I am so depressed and anxious I don't understand why I am not pregnant and beginning to think maybe something is wrong with me or that i may be infertile which I'm not sure of because I have already had a son who will be 3in July...I'm noticing the passed week ive been having slight anxiety attacks which is not normal for me is it odd,also I am so emotional and easily irritated but I'm guessing it could be because I'm supposed to get my period next week...is all this normal what can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant???

I was on implannon for 2years just had It removed January 19,2012 my husband and I began ttc immediately and February 14 I got my first positive hpt,but a few days later I got my period we were devustaded &still trying with no luck since the bleeding in February which I'm assuming was a period bcuz it lasted 6days I've been tracking my periods and my cycles are 24-27days my last period was may 26 and i was 3days late but it still lasted almost one week! I am so depressed and anxious I don't understand why I am not pregnant and beginning to think maybe something is wrong with me or that i may be infertile which I'm not sure of because I have already had a son who will be 3in July...I'm noticing the passed week ive been having slight anxiety attacks which is not normal for me is it odd,also I am so emotional and easily irritated but I'm guessing it could be because I'm supposed to get my period next week...is all this normal what can I do to increase my chances of getting pregnant???

Sometimes it can take up to a year for our bodies to normalize post bcp. I would try not to worry too much especially since you know you have the ability to get pregnant. Any given cycle you only have a 25% chance of falling pregnant. Just keep trying and tracking when you O and time BD'ing right and I am sure it will happen for you soon!

Temp is up, the highest it has been in awhile but I don't think I o'ed yet because I haven't seen a true positive opk yet. I am going to take another one today. Hopefully it is either positive or really light so I will know either way something happened or is going to happen!

Temp is up, the highest it has been in awhile but I don't think I o'ed yet because I haven't seen a true positive opk yet. I am going to take another one today. Hopefully it is either positive or really light so I will know either way something happened or is going to happen!

Maybe you O'd over night with a short surge because that is a nice temp rise. Good thing you bd'd last night! I'm going to keep my fx'd for you because I think you O'd and I really hope you catch the egg! Like I said about the opks...sometimes they're just nearly positive and sometimes you miss the surge. Yay! how great!

Yay lovetoteach! I'd say a day you flow is prob AF but you should def call and ask the doctor just in case. I'd say that the brown blood is just because you haven't bled in so long so I'd think it was normal for a girl who's been having a 160 or 70 some day cycles.I'm sure you are releived to get it though and I hope the clomid gets you O'ing soon! Hooray!

I have my dr appt tomorrow and I'll be 15 weeks. I can't believe it. I wish I were further already but what can I do. Trying to relax and not worry too much today. Hopefully all will go well at my appt and and then maybe I'll go over to the next building and see my family in the ICU waiting room. Ugg. And I should go shopping as well as the house is getting low on food:dohh:. So much to do always!

15 weeks how exciting! Let us know how your appt goes. I hope you get to hear the heartbeat again :)

15 weeks how exciting! Let us know how your appt goes. I hope you get to hear the heartbeat again :)

I hope so too because at this point it's the only way I'll know baby is ok. NO scan for 5 weeks!:wacko:

Ok let me know what you think of my opks from the past three days. Are any positive?

Monday

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001.jpg

Tuesday

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/002.jpg

Today

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001-1.jpg

If my temp is still up or higher tomorrow I may believe I o'ed last night and maybe yesterday's opk was on the way up surging (took it at 2 pm) and todays taken at the same time was still part of the surge. What do you girls think?

Maybe you O'd over night with a short surge because that is a nice temp rise. Good thing you bd'd last night! I'm going to keep my fx'd for you because I think you O'd and I really hope you catch the egg! Like I said about the opks...sometimes they're just nearly positive and sometimes you miss the surge. Yay! how great!

Yay lovetoteach! I'd say a day you flow is prob AF but you should def call and ask the doctor just in case. I'd say that the brown blood is just because you haven't bled in so long so I'd think it was normal for a girl who's been having a 160 or 70 some day cycles.I'm sure you are releived to get it though and I hope the clomid gets you O'ing soon! Hooray!

I have my dr appt tomorrow and I'll be 15 weeks. I can't believe it. I wish I were further already but what can I do. Trying to relax and not worry too much today. Hopefully all will go well at my appt and and then maybe I'll go over to the next building and see my family in the ICU waiting room. Ugg. And I should go shopping as well as the house is getting low on food:dohh:. So much to do always!

:thumbup: Horray for pregnancy check ups :) Can't wait to have my first one. Today is 95% red, woo hoo, a few days closer to clomid and hopefully my first real chance at getting pregnant.

Ok let me know what you think of my opks from the past three days. Are any positive?

Monday

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001.jpg

Tuesday

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/002.jpg

Today

https://i1071.photobucket.com/albums/u508/Rachel7899/opks%20june%20cycle/001-1.jpg

If my temp is still up or higher tomorrow I may believe I o'ed last night and maybe yesterday's opk was on the way up surging (took it at 2 pm) and todays taken at the same time was still part of the surge. What do you girls think?

Yesterday's and today's look pretty dark, but I am not sure how dark your positives are, so it's hard to know for sure. They are definitely darker then the other ones though. OPKs and I are not exactly friends though, I have seen sooooo many that look just like your last two OPKs, but if that isn't the norm for you I would say that it is probably the start and the tail end of your O since your temps are going up. Hopefully the next few days your temp just keeps rising and rising so you will know for sure. I am so excited for us :) Can't wait unil we are all posting about pregnancy doctor visits. I am nervous for my first round of clomid, ahh two more days... I still can't believe I need help to do what my body should do all on it's own, but oh well, mothers will do anything for their children, and that starts WAY before they are even born! I am so moody today, every little thing is making me cry, even the show Dance Moms made me cry, i'm feeling a little crazy already.

lovetoteach-That is so true about already doing anything for our children starting before they are even conceived! But it will all be worth it in the end. :) This is all so exciting for us I bet we will both be pregnant very soon, I can't wait!!!

I struggle figuring out these opks but the digis are too expensive and with my cycles I never wanted to spend money on them. Most of my opks look like the first pic from Monday so hopefully this is my positive. We have been getting lots of BD'ing in so hopefully we are well covered. We have been using pre seed and I am elevating hips for about 30 mins after.

I hope your appt goes well today imsotired!

lovetoteach-What CD do you start clomid on, 3 or 5? Did you ever call the dr. to figure out what day they want to count as cd1?

My temp went up today :happydance: I can't believe I finally o'ed at a normal time not too late not too early. I am so relieved the clomid worked for me, now I just need to get pregnant! I think we timed bd'ing well so I hope we have a good chance. I am still not 100% sure what day is o day. FF says CD 16 but my opks on sunday and monday were light then they looked close to positive if not positive tues and wed. So I think I may have o'ed late night Tuesday. What do you girls think? I think we will BD once more today just in case, I am not taking any chances!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->