Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

yea I think it is a torso, face, and boobs..no arms or legs, it is a bit weird :haha:

Well there was so much I wanted to do today but didn't do any of it. In my defense I did A LOT yesterday so I took a day off I guess. Just feeling real BLAH. Tomorrow I hope I can get off my ass and do something. I feel so useless when I don't do something! :dohh:

Hey IMO you are pregnant, take advantage of being a little lazy and relaxing! I know I will :) Especially since once the baby comes there won't be any relaxing for quite a while.

Hey IMO you are pregnant, take advantage of being a little lazy and relaxing! I know I will :) Especially since once the baby comes there won't be any relaxing for quite a while.

Your temp keeps climbing and climbing, fingers crossed!

Oooone more clomid pill for me! Still can't believe that I am finally doing something that could REALLY help me achieve a bfp in the next few weeks. Excited, but trying to hold the excitement at bay so a bfp is a nice suprise instead of expecting a bfp and getting sad if it doesn't happen the first go round.

Also, we haven't had DH do a SA yet, we haven't really had much of a chance at all to really have an egg to catch, so we don't have reason yet to wonder about his sperm quality/quanity. Maybe by the third cycle, or next cycle if I can convience him I MIGHT be able to get him to do one, but he HATES going to the doctors office.

yayy for last clomid pill :happydance: Is today your last one? Sooooooo exciting :happydance: :wohoo:

yayy for last clomid pill :happydance: Is today your last one? Sooooooo exciting :happydance: :wohoo:

Yup, today is the LAST one, hopefully for good :) So far I have had zero symptoms from the clomid, except the combo of provera and clomid has made my hormones kick up plenty of pimples. I am used to only getting one pimple every few months, even in my teens, and in the past week I have had 4 pimples.

ugh tell me about the pimples. I have a HUGE one I think it is two in one on my neck and it is literally so sore that when I turn my head I feel it. :growlmad: I rarely get them on my neck and if I do they are tiny I have never had this that I can remember.

So happy you guys are on the track to getting your bfps. It won't be long now!
As for the acne is that something clomid can cause? I guess it is just a hormone thing. Mine cleared up after I found out I was pregnant but the last 2 weeks I've been breaking out like crazy again! I can't win. I'll definately be going to the dermatologist again after baby is born because he'll finally help me if I'm not pregnant/ttc. My skin is also really dry and I have this dry patch on my chest that was nearly gone but then I had to stop using the stuff I use once I got preg and it's back with a vengence. So itchy and discolored. Eww.
Anyway it is supposed to be VERY hot here today so I will be finishing up some house work and then taking my poor dog for a walk to the creek. Trying to stay in the air conditioning and maybe go for a swim in my neighbors pool:haha: I will probably be so uncomfortable in the hot summer as I'm not even comfortable in the 70 degree weather. Anyway sorry so long. lol

Hope you are all doing well.

Yup, everyone tells me it's the worst to be pregnant during the summer months, but oh well, you get pregnant when you can no matter the season! I think I can deal with a few months of hotness and throwing up if I have to. I may be singing another tune in a few months when I am living through it, but for now I am ready to jump into the long nine month adventure.

Yup, everyone tells me it's the worst to be pregnant during the summer months, but oh well, you get pregnant when you can no matter the season! I think I can deal with a few months of hotness and throwing up if I have to. I may be singing another tune in a few months when I am living through it, but for now I am ready to jump into the long nine month adventure.

Well at least you won't be heavily pregnant during the summer months. That is if you get pregnant this cycle or the next. If it takes a while you may have a summer baby, which is awesome but I hope you have AC! I'm so happy that I will only be 6 months or so by the time summer is over. So I won't be too huge. I've never thrown up from the pregnancy so I'm pretty lucky there and I'm happy I didn't have to deal with it when it's hot and humid out. It's already 83 degrees here and it's not even noon. It's supposed to get over 90 atleast. YUCK! I hate the heat when I'm NOT pregnant:wacko:

I know what summer heat is like, I live in Florida where July-mid Oct it is mid 90s and REALLY humid every day making it feel like 100+ degrees :wacko:

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Yeah it is currently about 92 degrees and it is really humid. I can't stand it. I have a dog who spends most of her time outdoors so I took her for a walk to a creek by my house and I splashed her with the cold water and let her walk around in it for a while. Then I let her lay on the porch while I jumped in the neighbors pool to cool off a bit. Then when I went to go put her back in the dog run she wouldn't go and I have asolutely lost my patience with her bad attitude. :growlmad:I had to force her to go in and it is hot and I am miserable. She has been so hard to deal with the past few weeks. Very stubborn. And here I am all hormonal that the dog made me cry.:wacko: I am just angry and upset that she won't listen anymore. Maybe she's mad that I'm pregnant so that's why she won't listen to me? I don't know but it just sent me off on this crying fit about absolutely everything that is upsetting me.:nope:[ How I might not be eating enough fruits and vegetables, how I can't sleep well because I can't sleep on my stomach or back, how I can't sleep on the side I'm supposed to because my entire hip goes numb, how I can't eat what I'm hungry for, this headache that keeps coming back, I am breaking out badly again, my grandfather is still in the hospital, DH makes a mess and doesn't think to clean it up, my house is a mess and I have no ambition to clean it, I don't know how baby is doing and whether or not he or she is ok, the dog barks at night and then won't listen!!!!AHHH i could scream!:cry:] So sorry. My rant is over. I think it's hormonal because I haven't been this upset in angry in forever. Just feels better to write it all down.

well ladies i went to the doctor today and i got sum un expected news they found cancer cells in the lining of my cervix on my last pap. so today i had to do repap and i have to wait for the resuts 5 business days. the doctor said its best to put baby making on hold until we take care of this soution ....

Sorry to hear it. Wish you all of the best.

imsotired- :hugs: Let it out that's what we are here for! You have a right to be hormonal while pregnant :)

Maybe the dog can sense something is different, I believe animals can def tell something is up and maybe that is why your dog is acting up.

I am sorry to hear this as well I hope everything gets better for you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->