Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

I'm tired and thirsty. Been very busy visiting with friends and cleaning up. Today I'm just lying around the house. DH is moving furniture back in it's spot from the paiting he did last weekend. He was supposed to work today but the job was cancelled so he'll be doing it another weekend. So we are closer to starting up on baby's room. Still quite nervous but hoping everything is ok. Not feeling much so far today. Just barely feeling pregnant now a days. Just feel fat, really. Trying to stay busy busy. 6 days until my ultrasound. fx'd baby is doing fine.

Lovetoteach I really hope you get that bfp!

Rachel I think your egg is about to pop if it hasn't already. Hope you get a surprise bfp this cycle.

I haven't been feeling much lately, yesterday I got chocolate ice cream with truffles and brownies in it though and it tasted disgusting to me, which is weird because I LOVE chocolate. Other then that, being extra cold, and dhs cigarettes smelling extra gross to me I feel like it could be 50/50.

Oh lovetoteach your body is playing a huge trick on you if you aren't pregnant! I was cold in early pregnancy (got goose bumps constantly even when I didn't think I was cold) as well with food aversions and VERY turned off with smells. You have a crazy ammount of symptoms and I hope you get your bfp!

I'm having stomach problems today. Heartburn, indigestion, gas, constipation one minute and the opposite the next...:shrug: Baby is messing with my intestines big time. Every once in a while I feel a ping in there so I hope baby is ok. Ugg so nervous always. I really hope we get good news at the ultrasound on friday.

Rachel whatta ya think, did you O? Hope you catch that egg this cycle.

Oh lovetoteach your body is playing a huge trick on you if you aren't pregnant! I was cold in early pregnancy (got goose bumps constantly even when I didn't think I was cold) as well with food aversions and VERY turned off with smells. You have a crazy ammount of symptoms and I hope you get your bfp!

I'm having stomach problems today. Heartburn, indigestion, gas, constipation one minute and the opposite the next...:shrug: Baby is messing with my intestines big time. Every once in a while I feel a ping in there so I hope baby is ok. Ugg so nervous always. I really hope we get good news at the ultrasound on friday.

Rachel whatta ya think, did you O? Hope you catch that egg this cycle.

Not looking forward to my digestive issues getting worse, but I will live with it when my child chooses to reak havock on my stomach. What day do you find out boy or girl?

My body has known to be really evil before, but I hope it is done playing mean games, so far it's almost 4pm and no af yet... Buying pregnancy tests today, hoping I don't wake up to af.

I had cramping around noon yesterday so I think that's when I o'ed. I discarded the previous two temps because you typically o 36 hours post trigger so that would make sense with the cramping I felt yesterday. I still had a little ewcm this morning. I really hope bd'ing the two days leading up to o was good enough! Not feeling too confident though this cycle. I am getting the hsg done next cycle between CD 6-12 they say u are extra fertile for a few cycles after so hopefully if not this cycle my bfp will come soon! I have to do a natural cycle next while my re runs tests I hope it isn't a long one :(

lovetoteach-are u testing again tomorrow? I hope u get ur bfp!

lovetoteach-are u testing again tomorrow? I hope u get ur bfp!

Yes, I am testing tomorrow morning unless I wake up with full force af. Hopefully if she shows she shows BEFORE I waste a test, but hopefully she never shows her face! I really don't feel any af symptoms, but she is sneaky

I hope your new doctors finds answers, sounds like you finally found the right doctor that is really going to be able to help you out.

Lovetoteach I hope you get that bfp tomorrow! I'm sending you lots of :dust:

I find out the gender on Friday. Hope everything is good.

Rachel don't give up hope. I'm sure with the new doctor they'll be able to help you 1-2-3. I hope you catch it this cycle anyway.

My appt is coming quickly now and I'm getting very nervous. I just hope they don't find anything wrong with baby. I just want a good, happy scan with a healthy baby. Finding out the gender is just a plus. Hoping I can relax and enjoy at least some of this pregnancy. Baby needs to start kicking and moving more- I wish the movements were more reliable, more consistant. Just going to try and keep my mind off of it. I'm sure I'll be a mess especially on Thurs. Just gotta keep on hoping the best.:shrug:

I hope everyone is doing well today.

I think everything will be fine, I hope the week flys by fast, for you and for me.

I got a bfn today at 15 dpo, so I am just waiting for af to show. She isn't here yet, and I really hope that my body isn't cruel enough to make me wait several more days until af shows. I have no idea what to think, and I am trying so hard to tell myself it's over this cycle and don't even think that it's possible to not get a bfp until a week after af is due. TTC is so confusing.

lovetoteach- :hugs: Sorry about the BFN :( I think with your temp drop today you could expect AF to show today or tomorrow. I hope that isn't the case and it goes back up and you get a late BFP though. If AF shows though at least you know you responded well to a low dose of clomid and now it should only be a matter of time. Even on clomid you still have the usual 20-25% chance each cycle even if you do everything right so within a couple more cycles odds are you will catch!

imsotired-I can't wait to hear about your appt! I hope it goes well and you can start to relax :)

I am still not sure exactly when I o'ed :shrug: I put my own crosshairs in as I think it was Saturday due to the timing after the trigger. I don't know if its my cold or possibly a side effect from the trigger but I have been feeling exhausted since Friday, sleeping 8-10 hours a night and still feeling tired, it is driving me nuts. My cold feels like it is about gone it has been a really mild one so I am thankful for that!

Yeah, I slept horrible, woke up several times, then took my temp at 6ish and got 97.7, fell back asleep like a rock until 6:50 and took my temp again after DH woke me up to say goodbye and it was 98.2... I don't know what to think as I had to take my temp yesterday with a ear thermometer because that was all my sister had at her house and it was 99.2, which I searched on the internet and it said that it was a .5 to 1 point difference in temperature between ear and oral temps. This is why I discarded yesterday's temp. So I screwed up my temperature two days in a row. Now I am waiting on AF to finally have one solid definite answer, I don't like grey areas.

Lovetoteach so sorry to hear about the bfn. I think you still have a great shot on the clomid though and your body finally O'd! I know what you mean about the 'grey areas'. I hope you are ok and feeling positive about your next cycle. TTC is absoolutely the most confusing, upsetting, overwhelming thing ever- and I think that probably goes all the way up until the child is married with kids of their own:wacko:

Rachel I hope you get to feeling better. And I hope that you get a good result thius cycle. If not, you still have new doctors to look forward to. I'm sure you['ll get your bfp soon!

I'm just going absolutely crazy. Need to try and keep my mind off of it. I will be reading a lot and hopefully shopping tomorrow. Keeping busy around the house until Fri. I may lose my mind before that...not too sure. Fx'd baby is healthy and safe.

I just look at it as more waiting and am just trying to tell myslef that I am one month closer, not one month further away. When I finally get af I need a green apple martini. We need some more bfps on this thread, time for af to come and go so I can start growing me some nice big follies. Maybe I can convience DH to cut way back on his cigs this cycle to help his little swimmers. Don't want to make him think it was his fault, but I can't make a baby without his little swimmers, so he needs to vitamin it up and cut the smoking in half.

Lovetoteach I hope if you do get AF you'll enjoy a martini for me too. I got a little upset the other night when I went out to eat with friends because they were drinking and I cannot and they are going out this weekend for my friends birthday and they didn't invite me. I'm 25 and althought that seems like the perfect age to have kids (or even old now a days because of all of these teenagers getting pregnant) I'm still only the second of all of my friends to get pregnant. 3rd if you count my one friend'd gf has one on the way due 6 weeks before me (but again he's the dad so he can still drink, etc) I just feel so left out of everything. There's so much I can't do. Sorry for the whine...

I've not been feeling too much movement yesterday and today but maybe I'm not paying attention. I'm hoping everything is ok in there. On Thurs I'll be 20 weeks- half way through. Then on Fri I have the scan. I'm so busy worrying whether or not baby is ok that I'm not even excited about the gender really. I'm sure though that if everything is ok with baby I'll be exstatic to find out the sex and it'll make it that much more real for me. Just fx'd baby is healthy and growing. I'm very uncomfortable though because baby has really made digestion an issue. I am constipated for the first time really and I just feel yuck. Other than this bumo and OCCASIONAL movement I don't feel too pregnant still. Ugg just hope for the best!

HOpe you're all doing well and having a good day.

imsotired-I understand that has to be tough feeling left out. Most of my friends either have a baby, are TTC, or plan to TTC in the next year so I feel left out not being pregnant yet :( But then again I am older than you so maybe that is why most of my friends are at that point, most of my friends are 1-3 years older than me and I am pushing the dreaded 30. When I was 25 I wanted nothing to do with babies I didn't even get married until I was 27, when I was 25 I wasnt even interested in getting married even though DH and I had been together for 5 years at that point. I guess I just wasnt ready to grow up yet :haha: Anyway your friends will be there with you within a few years I'm sure :)

I am still getting over this damn cold but I feel WAYYYY better today than I did yesterday. I started feeling sick on Thursday but it was very mild for the most part I just felt tired and then yesterday all of the sudden I felt like total crap. I was tired and had a bad headache and I felt really out of it. I still feel tired today but no headache!

lovetoteach-Any sign of AF?

I wish my friends had gotten married and bought houses when I did but they are all still in partying mode after all these years! DH doesn't even speak to his friend anymore because they're all off doing drugs and partying while we are starting a family. I'd definately prefer the baby over getting drunk any day. I guess I'm just hormonal and lonely.

I can't believe you still have that cold Rachel. Glad to hear you are feeling better though.

Yeah, I would be the first of my close friends to have a baby, last of most of my family very light brow/ spotting today, but thats all so far.

Flying the AF flag because the :witch: is here. On to the next cycle, told DH, "I'm bleeding, take your vitamins!" He said that sucks a few million times, but I reminded him that we aren't super human and that this was only our first real month that we actually had a chance.

lovetoteach- :hugs: sorry AF showed :( But the good news is clomid worked and you don't have to wait very long to O again :) I hope this is your cycle, it is only a matter of time now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->