Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Ugg sorry about AF lovetoteach but at least your body is doing as it should. Hope the next cycle works out a bit better.

Rachel hope you are doing well.

I am feeling a bit low. Not feeling baby too often lately. Very worried and nervous for Friday but hope everything is just fine. WIsh I could fast forward until I am lying on the table at the ultrasound. I know I am going to be nervous up until that point. I read 2 books in the last 3 days trying to occupy myself and now I have none left. :dohh:

Two more days!!!

AF today was HEAVY flow, during the middle of the night/morning I was having horrible cramps and when I got up out of bed the flood gates opened full force. I am going to guess that is a good thing though, assuming it means my lining is okay. I just figured out that if I ovulate cd 20 again I will be on my mini vacation at my inlaws lake house with some of his family. Which means I have to BD at least twice during that four day duration with everyone in the house. Oh well, at least we aren't teens sneaking around, I just hope everyone gets worn out and goes to bed early!

Two more days!!!

AF today was HEAVY flow, during the middle of the night/morning I was having horrible cramps and when I got up out of bed the flood gates opened full force. I am going to guess that is a good thing though, assuming it means my lining is okay. I just figured out that if I ovulate cd 20 again I will be on my mini vacation at my inlaws lake house with some of his family. Which means I have to BD at least twice during that four day duration with everyone in the house. Oh well, at least we aren't teens sneaking around, I just hope everyone gets worn out and goes to bed early!

Sorry about AF- I know what it's like to have a heavy flow and awful cramping.About the bding while at family's it doesn't have to be a big to do. As long as you get him to do his thing it doesn't need to take forever of be too noisy. lol. I'm sure it'll work out just fine. You're right you aren't teenagers anymore and it is important as you are making a life!

So nervous about friday. Baby has not been very active and everyone else on the 2nd tri threads are feeling baby a lot. I barely feel a thing! At least I'll know on Fri whther or not everything is ok. So nervous. :wacko:

25 hrs and 15 min to my appt! I'm so nervous I can hardly concentrate. Please be healthy baby!

Hope everyone is doing well.

imsotired-I am sure everything will be fine. I am looking forward to hearing how your appt goes tomorrow :hugs:

lovetoteach-In a weird way I would be happy to have a heavy AF. I would think that means you have a good lining :thumbup:

Still not feeling like my chances are good this cycle. STUPID THIN LINING and lack of ewcm :growlmad: Why can't my body just behave? Ugh it's so annoying I should be able to be hopeful now but instead I am looking forward to next cycle. I am not reading into my temps this time around because they looked beautiful for the first 10 days the past couple cycles and it meant notta.

imsotired-I am sure everything will be fine. I am looking forward to hearing how your appt goes tomorrow :hugs:

lovetoteach-In a weird way I would be happy to have a heavy AF. I would think that means you have a good lining :thumbup:

Still not feeling like my chances are good this cycle. STUPID THIN LINING and lack of ewcm :growlmad: Why can't my body just behave? Ugh it's so annoying I should be able to be hopeful now but instead I am looking forward to next cycle. I am not reading into my temps this time around because they looked beautiful for the first 10 days the past couple cycles and it meant notta.

My chart was up and down when I got my bfp. I think it's different for everyone. You should still be hopeful because you are seeing a more experienced doctor who will help you to get that bfp soon! You never know, a little eggy could have gotten caught this time. As for the lining, I'm sure you aren't the first women to have a thin lining. I know a lot of women whohad VERY light bleeding every cycle and still got their bfp (like a two day panty liner period). So I'm sure it's not impossible. And like I said before I had like NO ewcm:shrug: It was probably up there hiding by my cervical opening but it didn't come out or anything and I prefer not to go in search of it. Regardless of whether or not this is your cycle your time is coming very soon. You have better doctors working on a solution for you!

I hope we all have happy and healthy babies by this time next year!

Yeah, it is hard to trust the post O temps now, mine looked so ideal for a bfp, I even had an implant dip. So decieving, but I really felt like I would feel more sick when I get a bfp, I have a REALLY sensitive digestive system.

good luck at your scan today imsotired, can't wait to hear the results!

I went to get my blood drawn today for progesterone levels and to retest my thyroid because my dr. thought my level from my last test was a little higher than he likes to see. I should get the results by Tuesday afternoon. I hope I don't have low progesterone.

good luck at your scan today imsotired, can't wait to hear the results!

I went to get my blood drawn today for progesterone levels and to retest my thyroid because my dr. thought my level from my last test was a little higher than he likes to see. I should get the results by Tuesday afternoon. I hope I don't have low progesterone.

Fingers crossed for both of you to have good results!

I hope your test results come out well Rachel and it's great that your doctor is really being proactive unlike the last.

We are team :pink:! It's very exciting and we are so happy and kind of surprised. I knew there was a reason I decided I wasn't sure it was a boy but I wasn't sure it was a girl either. The doctor said that baby looks good and healthy. I have an anterior placenta which mean it is in front of the baby which is why the kicks I feel are weak and few and far between. Baby did NOT want her picture taken and kept her hands over her face and turned away from the sonogram wand/probe thingy. Needless to say they didn't get all the shots they needed but they got enough to be confident that all is ok. I do have to go back in 3 weeks to get a few more measurements that baby wouldn't cooperate with today but they said there isn't any reason to worry about it...they think everything looks good. As for the high afp analyte they said it may mean that I'll have a low birth weight baby due to high bp but that everything looks fine for now and they aren't concerned. They do have my due date as later than my OB but my OB said he won't change it because it's only off by 3 days and it's close enough. So technically I'm 19w 5d according to these ppl but I'm 20w 1d according to my OB and he says close enough. I did have a slight panic attack during my scan because I was sooo worried and my bp was a little high but as I said my nerves were crazy. Then I relaxed a bit and now I'm fine. I hope I can enjoy it. DH and I went to buy a few cute little girly outfits and the baby furniture after the appt. The whole family is just so excited. So relieved everything is fine.:cloud9:

omg how exciting a baby girl!!! I am so happy for you congrats. I knew everything would turn out just fine now hopefully you can relax and enjoy buying some cute girly stuff :)

omg how exciting a baby girl!!! I am so happy for you congrats. I knew everything would turn out just fine now hopefully you can relax and enjoy buying some cute girly stuff :)

Thanks I am just trying to relax. Everyone is so over the moon including DH and myself. I told DH he had to pick out one of the outfits and he picked out a little polka-dotted pants set that says princess and has a cupcake on it. :cloud9:

Thanks I am just trying to relax. Everyone is so over the moon including DH and myself. I told DH he had to pick out one of the outfits and he picked out a little polka-dotted pants set that says princess and has a cupcake on it. :cloud9:

Yay! Baby girls are so much fun to dress up and spoil :) That is so exciting, I have always wanted a girl, but I am warming myself up the the possibilty of a boy.

Lovetoteach I know what you mean. I kept telling myself this was a boy just so I wouldn't get excited. There are NO girls on my side, save for me, and Dh's side has a few more boys than girls. I thought for sure we'd have another boy. Which would be fine because we're all so used to them but the novelty of having a girl has set in and EVERYONE is excited! I thought for sure DH would be a little upset but if he is, he hasn't shown it. There was a huge smile across his face when the tech said GIRL! I'll never forget looking over at him. :cloud9: He did have a bit of trouble helping me pick out outfits but to be honest he doesn't even care to pick out his own clothes and whatever I buy is good enough. Man thing I guess:shrug:

I woke up really early to pee and then I decided I was hungry:dohh: So I'm up too early for my liking but perhaps I'll take a nap later:sleep:

Lovetoteach you are taking clomid again this cycle, right? I hope this one does it for you! How exciting!

Rachel I really hope you get your bfp this cycle as well! Even if you don't I think your doctors seem to be really on the ball. They are restesting you and looking carefully at past results. That is so great and who better to help you get that bfp! Your chances are only getting better! It's all just so exciting!

That is so exciting you are having a girl especially since there arent many in the family! I can't wait to get pregnant one day and experience everything that it brings. I hope its not too long :)

I think I am 7 dpo today. temp is def doing different things this cycle I never have a big dip like that and today I had my highest temp ever. But I know not to get my hopes up anymore so while I have a little hope I am still keeping my mind set on my next cycle and RE appointments. If my temps look good still I will test on the 27th which is 13 dpo because I have my cousin coming in town to visit and I would like to know whether or not I am pg because we will be doing some drinking while they are in town..otherwise I would wait until I was late to test. My LP has been 14 days on clomid so I would be due for AF on the 29th if my O day calculations are correct.

Your chart does look a bit weird, Rachel, but you just never know, could mean nothing. I hope this is the cycle though! :dust:

Yup, taking my first clomid right now actually. Hopefully we will make a lake baby during vacation, or better yet I ovulate before CD20 and we can relax at the lake and not worry about being sneaky.

Rachel I am confused by your chart and I don't think we will ever really know when you ovulated until you get a bfp or af shows up. It's so hard to tell sometimes, but progesterone tests make me feel better because they can confirm that you for sure ovulated. That is what I am excited about, just ovulating was half the battle for me.

Yes lovetoteach you are right that is half the battle! That is a HUGE success I have a feeling you will get pregnant very soon :)

What are both of your names if you don't mind me asking? I have been chatting with you so long it would be nice to address you by your real names if you are comfortable with that :)

You are right I won't know 100% sure when I o'ed. If I didn't discard those temps FF thinks it was cd 16 but I am 99% sure that would be wrong because I was at the dr that day and had a scan and they said the follie was still only 17mm and you typically won't until they are 18-20mm or so. So it would make more sense that my temp was maybe falsely elevated due to the onset of my cold. The dr sounded confident that with the trigger I would O 36 hours later around 36 hours later I remember having cramping for a couple hours which was probably O pains, I think I o'ed two eggs this time and maybe thats why I had the cramping. So I think there is a good chance where I put the crosshairs is correct.

Symptom wise not a whole lot going on. I broke out a litte and have aches here and there in my bbs but thats about it and isn't out of the norm for me. Still thinking I don't have much of a chance but looking forward to a better chance in the coming months working with a good dr.

Yay Rachel! Way to be positive! I know that your chances are just getting better and better with the new doctors. I hope your time comes soon! My name is Steph. I thought for sure I had said so before but it may have been a while ago, lol.

I think my intestines are in knots because I don't have a normal bathroom schedule anymore and I have a lot of indigestion and gas:wacko:. Baby has moved up quite a bit though so I'm sure all of my organs are just trying to find a good place to be. Baby still does a number on my bladder though. I can't wait for the night when I can sleep all night without waking up to pee. On the plus side I have been feeling baby a few times a day here and there. It isn't terribly strong but it's there.

I hope everyone is doing well and having a good day so far.

Stephanie is one of my best friend's names, I call her Steph as well so it will be easy for me to remember!

It must be so cool being able to feel the baby, I can't wait to experience that. Ahhhh so sick of waiting..if this process doesn't teach me patience I don't know what will :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->