Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Michelle-your chart looks so good and so different from last cycles...I really hope you caught the egg this time!!!

Steph-I hope that you get better on your own and don't need another appt or antibiotic. i can't believe in as early as 2 weeks your baby girl could be here...how exciting!!!

I was scheduled for a cleaning at the dentist today I went in told them I was pregnant and they said I needed a note from my ob okaying it :dohh: I had no idea I needed a note. I have an ob appt tomorrow so I have to get a note and rescheduled my dentist appt for next week...what a hassle I just wanted to get it over with today. Oh well. I am looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat tomorrow!

Michelle-your chart looks so good and so different from last cycles...I really hope you caught the egg this time!!!

Steph-I hope that you get better on your own and don't need another appt or antibiotic. i can't believe in as early as 2 weeks your baby girl could be here...how exciting!!!

I was scheduled for a cleaning at the dentist today I went in told them I was pregnant and they said I needed a note from my ob okaying it :dohh: I had no idea I needed a note. I have an ob appt tomorrow so I have to get a note and rescheduled my dentist appt for next week...what a hassle I just wanted to get it over with today. Oh well. I am looking forward to hearing the baby's heartbeat tomorrow!

Me too. I just have to be really careful with my ears it seems. Since May of 2011 I've had trouble with them and they get irritated easily. I'm hoping I can avoid an infection as last time it was excruciating and I had a high fever which wouldn't be any good for baby. But I'd also like to avoid an antibiotic because the only kind I can take often makes me sick to my stomach and I'm not sure it's 100% pregnancy approved. Anyhow, I've been avoiding the dentist like the plague for about 3 years now and though my teeth look fine I think I may have a cavity, but surely this far into it I'll be waiting until after the baby comes. I hate the dentist! I'd rather go to the gyno than the dentist anyday. I didn't know you needed a note from the ob though. Strange.

Here are a few pics of baby's finished room. Not everything I ever wanted but still cute. Obviously the bathtub won't be staying in there. It's only there because I didn't want to be stepping over in in the bathroom whilst heavily pregnant. We willl bring it down when she arrives and is ready for her first at home bath!

Attachments

• IMG_0458.jpg
    IMG_0458.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0457.jpg
    IMG_0457.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0456.jpg
    IMG_0456.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0455.jpg
    IMG_0455.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0454.jpg
    IMG_0454.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 4
You did a great job with the nursery it's adorable!

I despise the dentist too and also would much rather go to the gyno! I just hate my teeth being messed with :growlmad:

Agreed, the nursery is really cute.

As for my chart, I was thinking the same thing about it being so different from my other ovulatory cycles... I am just trying not to get my hopes up.

Thanks ladies. I think the room is cute too. Now I just need a baby to put in it. I feel like I put it off so long and I should have started earlier but I was so scared to buy anything early on. And then we had to wait for the shower to see what we still needed. I still have to go and pick a few things up but other than that, DH and I are as prepared as we can be. It's all so expensive though, it's unbelieveable. I recommend buying some things early on, or even before getting pregnant just to spread out the spending. Like buy lots of yoga or sweat pants for after baby's arrival when you won't be up to wearing (and might not fit into) your pants. I wear my yoga pants now but they roll down over my hips and they are actually a bit tight in the butt:blush:. I just feel like there's still so much to do sometimes. Anyhow baby is gentle this morning. That's ok because she was a little rough on me last night when I think she rolled to her other side because I felt her on one side, then she wiggled and pushed up against mybelly and rolled and then I felt her on the other side. She's really running out of room though, because when she turns like that she makes my belly buldge as she pushes to move. Feels so weird and kind of uncomfortable. Anyway I have an appt on Thurs when I will be 36 weeks! I hope the doctor says I am beginning to efface at least! I want progress!

Michelle your chart does look good. I'll keep my fx'd for you!

I hope everyone is well. I really need to clean the house a bit though....:dohh:

My appt went well today. The dr found the heartbeat right away on the Doppler and It was very clear. My next appt is in a month and that is when we will find out the gender...I can't wait! Waiting a month is going to kill me, I have been having appts every two weeks or so since the start of pregnancy, time will drag.

Yay for hearing a heart beat. I can't wait until I hear that, it must be unbelievable :)

Rachel I'm surprised you've had so many appts so far but that's great for you and reassuring. I know it's going to feel like forever but your next appt will be here before you know it and all will be well in between. Then you'll have a million appts again when you get as far along as me and you'll be tired of seeing your doctor and waiting to meet baby. I can't wait until my baby is here!
......But then I'll surely have to consider BC again. Which I am not looking forward to. But I plan on losing the weight again and being healthy so I'm hoping that will help my cycle get back to normal before/after having to go back on the pill or anything.

Steph how many kids do you want? When do you plan to try for your 2nd?

We want no more than 2 and want them close in age so I think we would start trying again after one year because who knows how long it might take again.

Steph how many kids do you want? When do you plan to try for your 2nd?

We want no more than 2 and want them close in age so I think we would start trying again after one year because who knows how long it might take again.

We haven't really talked about when we'll have another but I'm guessing probably when little girl is about 2 or so we'll be ready. I know we want at least 2 and always have. We'll probably stop there though as our house is small and it won't accomidate a whole pack of children. It's really hard for me to think that far into the future right now when I'm concentrating on getting this one out, lol. I guess we will see how we feel when we get there.

Today I have a bit of energy and ambition (nesting?) so I'm taking advantage. I've already put away 3 baskets or laundry and dusted and vacuumed all of the upstairs. I need to take a lunch break I think and then I'll see if I can't get the kitchen and living room done as well. I LOVE having a clean house and I'll feel so much better when it's finished, at least for a week anyway.

Tomorrow I have my appt so I hope all goes well and baby is healthy. Fx'd they give me all good news. After my appt I plan on maybe doing some more christmas shopping and maybe picking up some odds and ends, maybe some groceries.I need to get it all done by thanksgiving or else I won't feel ready. If I can get it all done this week that would be great. Then I can just relax and live normally while I wait for her to arrive. I can't wait until she's here! I just hope I'm not pregnant for 6 more weeks. What a nightmare that would be. I am hoping she'll be here in 3!

Hope everyone is doing well! I need to go and eat/work!

I want energy like that! I hope I get some back since I'm in the 2nd tri. Good luck at your appt!

Ugg I still need to finish Christmas shopping and cleaning this house. There is simply not enough time and money in the world:dohh:. And my ambition comes and goes entirely too much.

My appt yesterday went well but nothing is happening yet. No dialation or effacement. I was very dissapointed. I do think the doctor said that the baby was engaged though but I may have misunderstood him. I'm hoping at least that is true. I need to get DH to take a bump pic for me tonight so I can tell if I've dropped at all. Fx'd I have! I'm hoping that my next appt I will have progressed a bit more and that'd make me feel good. They moved my appts from Thurs to Tues probably because Thanksgiving. So I go back on Tues already. I'm hoping for good news!

Anything new ladies? I hope you're doing well!

At what point do you have to start going weekly? That is going to suck for me because my office is 35 mins from me :dohh:

At what point do you have to start going weekly? That is going to suck for me because my office is 35 mins from me :dohh:

Beginning at 30 weeks appts are usually every 2 weeks, The last month, weeks 36-42, are weekly appts to check if there is any change in the cervix or your body is beginning to or preparing for labor and also just check the normal things they check at every appt to make sure they don't have to induce or have an emergency C-sec due to the baby being in distress, or a late forming issue such as BP (preE) or something like that. Sorry you have to drive a whole 35 min! That would be awful! I guess I got lucky that my doctor and the hospital is only about 10 min away. It'd probably be even shorter if this stupid construction on my street were over. I can't wait until it is as it's noisy and it makes simple trips so much longer. I wish it would just go away!

Nothing too new here except sore nipples (only when I brush up on them on accident), an aching back, and strange soreness in my reproductive region in general at one point during the day... not like cramps though, just something weird like a dull throbbing pain or something, it's hard to explain. Could be nothing, could be something. Clomid has done some weird things to me, and I am not used to the effects of all the progesterone in my body after I actually ovulate. Temps are still in the 98s though, so I am still hoping and keeping my fingers crossed. Trying to hold out until Monday to test, but I might give up and test Sunday if I get too impatient.

I had a hard day at work and want to soak in a bubble bath, but I have to go out and eat for my brother in-law's birthday :/ Hope yall aren't as tired as me, I am going to be a mess when I finally get pregnant!

Michelle- those symptoms sound promising I really hope you get your bfp!!

Steph- there are drs around the corner from my house but this is a really good office, it is part of a university and they deliver at a top hospital where the place near me delivers somewhere I am not so comfortable with.

Michelle that is terrific. I hope this is it for you, I have my fingers crossed!

Rachel I don't blame you for choosing the better hospital and doctors. I would too. I live closer to the better hospital in our area and my ob/gyn is the same one who delivered me and has a great reputation. I wouldn't expect you to choose anything less than the best! It's just annoying that you'll have to drive 35 mins each way. But it'll only be for the last 10 weeks or so that you'll be going so often so it shouldn't be too too bad.

I'm feeling ok today. Still waiting for more energy to get done what I need. I went to walmart last night and got some more stuff I think I'll need post partum. Now if I could just grocery shop today and maybe pick up a Christmas gift or two, that'd be great! We'll see what I can get around to doing as I just feel blah! Baby is quiet this morning but I can feel her doing something small, wiggling her toes or something. I just hope she is fine and I get to meet her soon. Can't wait.

I hope you're all doing well!

Anything new girls?
Michelle I'm crossing my fingers for you!

I really need to get off of my butt today. Beginning to feel really anxious. I can't believe Thanksgiving is in less than 2 weeks. I'll be 38 weeks then! Girls on my pregnancy group thread are beginning to have their babies! I feel really crazy like I need to get things done now. I have to get things done today. I'd love to have it all done by Thanksgiving so I could have a relaxing holiday. So fx'd for that.

Last night I ate some frozen grapes and drank a cup on decaf tea and baby was crazy. She's moving this AM but not nearly as much as last night. I know she's ok. I can't believe my appt is tomorrow already. I was literally just there but the doctor wanted to move me to Tuesdays so here I am! This will technically be my 37 week appt. My ticker says I have 20-some days left:wacko: OMG!

I hope you're all well!

That is so crazy to see less than a month left on your ticker! As for me, my temp went down a bit, I don't have any af signs, but I took a test on 14dpo and it was a bfn. I know there is still a chance, but I also know enough to know where my temp is heading isn't a good sign, at least I know af should show up today or tomorrow to let me know either way. DH is going to be extra upset this time though, because he has to go get a SA at his doctor appointment on thursday and I think he was hoping I would be pregnant by then and he would be able to skip that part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->