Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Did you or are you going to get Cait's ears pierced?

We haven't yet and I'm not sure we're going to. I'm not at all against that kind of thing but when it comes to her I'm a huge, huge baby. lol My heart breaks every time she cries even when I know it's for no reason and when it is for a reason like when she gets blood work, a shot, or what have you, it kills me. Don't get me wrong, I don't jump each time she cries but it definitely disturbs me and sets my mommy instincts in motion. I'm not sure I can justify listening to her cry for something I have decided for her like that. It's so strange because I never thought I'd feel that way but I just do. It doesn't bother me when other people get their baby's ears pierced but it will bother me with my own. I think I'll wait until she's older and let her decide on her own.

I go back and forth about it. I have heard it only hurts for a second and some have even told me if the baby is distracted they may not even cry. And of course being this young they will not remember it. My dr does it at 6 months or older so if I am going to do it I will do it at 6 months otherwise I will wait and let her decide.

I go back and forth about it. I have heard it only hurts for a second and some have even told me if the baby is distracted they may not even cry. And of course being this young they will not remember it. My dr does it at 6 months or older so if I am going to do it I will do it at 6 months otherwise I will wait and let her decide.

I don't know. It's just tough on me when she's hurting. I'm afraid of it. Your doctor will pierce her ears? I've never heard of that.

Yep they do it there. It's safer that way you know it is clean, ect.

Yep they do it there. It's safer that way you know it is clean, ect.

hmmm. I had no idea. I'm not sure my doctor does it. I doubt it actually. lol I'll wait until she gets older and I'll let her decide. There's no hurry. Maybe as she gets older her crying won't bother me as much.

All is well here. I am not on posting as much these days but I'm still checking in. How are you?

All is well here. I am not on posting as much these days but I'm still checking in. How are you?

Pretty much the same. I check in every other day or whenever I have a second and read how the other babies are doing in my snowflakes group. I have little to no down time as Cait is into EVERYTHING. She will be walking any minute and she just goes and goes all day with only 1 or 2 short naps. I'm also back to dieting and exercising so any time she has a decent nap I am working out (or trying to catch up with housework/cooking). Busy all of the time! We are doing well except we are short on money lately and things are tight. It's to be expected I guess. I offered to go back to work but DH is having none of it. Not that I wanted to go back anyway...but still.

I hope everyone is well!

I am exhausted now, I can't imagine how it will be when Shaelyn is mobile! Luckily she naps well now, 3 1 hour+ naps a day. Still trying to get the night wakings down though.

I started getting some sleep when Cait was around Shae's age. (btw my baby is 10 months today where did the time go!?:wacko::thumbup::cry::happydance::shrug::cloud9:) I moved Cait into her room and I quit breastfeeding at 5 months and she has been sleeping so much better. She woke up for the occasional bottle up until about 7 months but since then she's been sleeping like an angel and it's such a relief because that's around the time she started standing and that's when I really needed the sleep. I think, regardless of whether you are breastfeeding or whether she is sleeping in your room, this change will come with time. I think it comes for everyone. I think that those things just helped Cait to get on with it in her case.

I hope you get some sleep soon!

We moved Shae into her own room recently and while we still have good and bad nights things are def improving. She fell asleep by 8 last night and didn't wake until her usual feeding time of 1:30 so that was a huge improvement! Her wake up time for the day is around 7 but she has a bad habit of waking around 5-6 so we just need to drop that and things will be good.i don't mind one night feeding for now as long as that is the only time she wakes.

Also she has started sleeping on her tummy a of a few weeks ago and I think that helps her sleep better. I was so nervous for awhile when she started doing this and kept turning her back to her back but she always goes back on her tummy so I learned to deal with it.

I was also really nervous when Cait began sleeping on her tummy but it's not a big deal, especially now. It's great that she is only waking once or twice a night. You are on your way to having her sttn completely. It's only a matter of time now.

It seems many babies sleep on their tummys once they can roll.

Halloween costume pic...hope everyone is doing well!

Attachments

• 10-16-2013 05;30;37PM.jpg
    10-16-2013 05;30;37PM.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Precious!!

You'd never know the kid had a cold when we got that picture taken. She's such a ham! Are you dressing Shae for Halloween or not? I realize some people don't do that sort of thing.

Yes we are. We are actually making her costume. Dh does this thing with her where he flys her around like a super hero and calls her super Shae, he goes all around the house holding her in the air, she loves it, it's so cute! So the costume we are making is a super Shaelyn costume. We ordered a custom onesie that says super Shaelyn on it then she will have pink tights on with pink boots and a cape. If I forget remind me to post pics.

Yes we are. We are actually making her costume. Dh does this thing with her where he flys her around like a super hero and calls her super Shae, he goes all around the house holding her in the air, she loves it, it's so cute! So the costume we are making is a super Shaelyn costume. We ordered a custom onesie that says super Shaelyn on it then she will have pink tights on with pink boots and a cape. If I forget remind me to post pics.

lol. So cute! What a great idea!

Hello everyone! My fiancé and i have been TTC for about a year now. I got off of the depo shot almost a year ago and my periods are still irregular, so I really can't tell when I'm ovulating and how long my cycle is.
Now here is the real question/concern. I have had sore breasts for 3 weeks now, starting only a week after my previous period, and I just thought it was my period coming on, BUT I've never had sore breasts for this long. I took a urine pregnancy test at the hospital a couple weeks ago and it came out negative, so I didn't worry about it, but than I realized it could have been too early to test for pregnancy. Since I don't know when to expect my next period, I don't know when and if I will miss my period. Any advice?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->