Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

So exciting Michelle I hope things get started for you soon!!

Still no labor :( She has until December 2nd when they are going to induce labor!

I was a few days overdue (according to lmp) with Cait. I had not a sign until early labor began and not much dilation until active labor. So things can happen all at once, Michelle. Don't get discouraged yet.

How are things going Michelle, can't wait to hear if Coraline has arrived!? Rachel I hope you are well also.

I had an appt this morning and they found baby's hb pretty quickly. Made me feel good. Still not feeling much movement but a few pops every couple days that may or may not be baby. Everything seems good so far and I'm getting excited. Still waiting until January for gender scan, ugh.
Cait's birthday is next week and we both have head colds, but nothing too bad. We're doing great.

Hoping all is well.

Steph- I am so happy to hear all is well pregnancy wise but sorry you and Cait are sick :( I hope you both feel better soon! I am looking forward to finding out what you are having. Happy early birthday to Cait!

Michelle-I hope we haven't heard from you recently because you had Coraline! I hope everything is well with you.

All is well here. We are officially TTC. Cd 16 today, I should o around cd 20-22. I am not getting my hopes up for this cycle though since my LP is short, but you never know if my body will figure things out. I meet with the RE to go over my test results Thursday so hopefully if it is needed I can do a medicated cycle next month.

Of course the first cycle we ttc is the first time since getting my cycles back in February that I am going to o later than cd 22. How annoying! I have zero fertile signs and it is cd 21. By cd 17-19 I have always started getting ewcm and darker opks but I have none of that now, it's so frustrating. The good news is I get to start letrozole next cycle so hopefully this will be the last long cycle of ttc I have to endure.

I hope all is well with everyone. I am sure you are enjoying your newborn by now Michelle!

Rachel that's always how it goes, isn't it? You begin to ttc and things seem to start acting up. I'm glad that you are seeing your doctors though and that you are going to start on medication. You should have an easier time ttc this time knowing what all of your past issues were. I know I never expected to fall pregnant so quickly TWICE after having such a weird time ttc Cait. My cycles were still not right but they were a bit better this time, but my body picked up on the whole pregnancy thing a lot quicker. I'm not sure if any of that makes sense. I've got a bad case of pregnancy brain lately.

Michelle I'm sure Coraline has arrived by now. Congrats and I hope you are well. I know it's tough with a newborn but I hope you update when you get a chance.

Nothing much new here. I had one day last week when I was sure I felt baby numerous times. It's only been a bump here and there since then though, baby must have moved. I go for more blood work this week and then my gender/anatomy in about a month. I can't wait. Other than that, Cait will be 2 on tuesday. I cannot believe how fast time has gone by but I'm so lucky to have her. She is just the most wonderful little girl that I can ask for. I hope I have another just like her, come May.

I hope everyone is well!

Feeling the baby move was my favorite part of pregnancy. I can't wait to experience it again!

That really is amazing that Cait is turning 2 already. It goes way too fast. Before I know it Shae will be 2. Slow down time!

Same here. I just can't wait until movement is consistent. I've felt barely anything lately because I think baby moved up to where I have more of a pouch. I'm also not sure if I have an anterior placenta this time.

Yep tomorrow Cait will be 2! It's so bittersweet because I miss my sweet little newborn but she is so big and smart and beautiful. She also is really getting into the terrible twos and giving me a hard time which is driving me nuts. And my gender scan is 1 month exactly from today. I feel like it might be another girl,but who knows?

Cd 23 and still no sign of o and opks are very negative. I am going to give it one more week and if nothing happens i am going to see if my dr will prescribe me progesterone to end this cycle so I can get on with my medicated cycles and actually have a chance. I don't get how I had 10 cycles where i o'ed between cd 20-22 but now nothing, ugh it's so frustrating!

I am going to guess boy :)

lol. I'm feeling it's a girl and kinda hoping it is another girl. A boy would be a huge surprise but I'm sure I'll be happy with either.

As for your cycle I know it seems odd that it has changed up but maybe it's just one off cycle. Or maybe things are getting a bit confused again and you're going to O late but also have a normal length lp? Either way, I know you are seeing your doctor to get you back on track so I'm sure everything will be fine. I hope you get pregnant quickly so you don't have to deal with taking medication long and you don't have to worry about your cycles.

It was Cait's birthday and we had a lot of fun. Except that I had blood work. That's no fun. But anyway, it's over and I'm hoping my next bloods won't be until my glucose test.

I hope everyone is well.

Well I think I finally o'ed today on cd 28. I had a +opk yesterday. It's about time! Not sure how good my chances are if my lp continues to be short but I should at least have a shot at it and if it's a bfn this cycle I get meds next month so I shouldn't have to wait a month to o, thank God.

That's great Rachel! Day 28 isn't all that bad, afterall! It could be so much worse. Would be so nice to get a BFP around New years! No Champagne for you, lol. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Michelle I hope you and baby are doing well!

I'm still counting down the days until my u/s. It can't come soon enough!

Cd1 today. Af showed up once again after only a 8-9 day lp. I don't get why that keeps happening. All my hormone levels for the cd 3 bloodwork looked normal including prolactin so breastfeeding shouldn't be shortening it anymore. It's frustrating to know we may have conceived this cycle but could have had an early mc. I will never know so that is good I guess. Good news is I should be able to start my first medicated cycle this month. I was really hoping af would have held off until tomorrow though because I am out of town until the 26th which is cd4. I am supposed to have a baseline scan on cd 2 or 3 before starting my meds. I just pray I can either have the scan cd 4 or I can somehow get it done while I am here in philly. I really don't want to waste another 6 weeks which is about how long my cycles are these days.

I hope everyone is doing well. Michelle, I want to hear about the baby!!

Rachel I hope the meds will help with the short lp and you'll get pregnant quickly.

Michelle I hope you and baby are well.

I still have about 2 weeks to gender scan and everyone in my group already knows what they're having. I am so anxious to see baby again. I've been feeling a few bumps here and there but nothing strong. I hope everything is okay in there. The best news is I have an OB appt on Monday so I'll at least hear baby's hb again. I'm hoping the holidays and my rambunctious toddler keep my busy and make time fly.

Happy holidays all!

2 weeks will be here before you know it!

The dr is going to let me take the meds days 5-9 instead of 3-7 since I am out of town until cd 4. I am glad they were willing to do that for me. So I will have a scan Saturday morning and if all looks ok i will start the meds. I am a little worried about Dh having to travel on cd 16 since that may be peak fertile time but good news is he is only gone for about 24 hours so if we be the day before and after hopefully we will still be well covered!

Happy holidays!

Had my cd 12 scan today and I responded well to the letrozole. I am going to take the trigger shot Monday morning and should o around Tuesday evening, then I start progesterone Thursday. I hope I get my bfp this cycle because this is expensive!!

Steph your scan is coming up soon right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->