• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Rachel I feel the same way. I wish my cycle were nice and short and predictable. Unfortunately I have to suffer through ridiculous long cycles with questionable ovulation. And I can't stop thinking about it! I guess it will all be worth it when I finally get pregnant and the give birth but then a different kind of worrying will ensue I suppose. I think I am destined to be a worrier! If you think of anything that helps take it off your mind, let me know! You aren't alone.

AHHH I am freaking out, I think I am ovulating today?!?! What? Yesterday's OPK almost didn't even have a second line, then today's temp plumeted to 97.2 (which I thought was a fluke) and today's OPK is DARK. Look at these pictures!? Am I ovulating now? Why would it be positive for two-three days then nonexistant then BAM, look how dark it is? My cervix is high and very soft.. Sorry for the freak out, but this is not expected. Guess my DH knows my body better then me somehow and he knew to BD last night.

Look at these pictures and my chart and tell me what yall think.

Attachments

• cd 17 thru 24.jpg
    cd 17 thru 24.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 7
  • CD 24 vs 23.jpg
    CD 24 vs 23.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
  • CD 24.jpg
    CD 24.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 4
Those do look very close to postive or even positive from what I can see. Maybe you geared up to o then didnt and not you are ready to o again? I am not sure what else it could mean...

Based on your temp going down today along with the pos opk I would say O day would be today or tomorrow. Keep BDing and never stop until you are 100% sure you o'ed!

This is crazy, hope DH is up for more BDing until my temp goes back up!

I'd say maybe you are going to ov tomorrow. I just looked at your chart and I didn't realize that your dip was that low compared to your other temps. I'd say that Rachel is right,your body was preparing for o and it failed so it is trying again. I've heard mant girls talk about that. Also on another thread a girl gave me info about a study done in which women different women bd'd on diff days before their ov and got pg. The largest percent of pregnant women got pregnant by bding 2 days prior to ov. I just thought I'd share that.

My temp dip today wasn't as low as prior temps so perhaps I did ov and my temp will rise tomorrow? I did take an opk today and it was light but I'm keeping my eyes open for another pos just in case.

Good luck lovetoteach!:dust:

I'd say maybe you are going to ov tomorrow. I just looked at your chart and I didn't realize that your dip was that low compared to your other temps. I'd say that Rachel is right,your body was preparing for o and it failed so it is trying again. I've heard mant girls talk about that. Also on another thread a girl gave me info about a study done in which women different women bd'd on diff days before their ov and got pg. The largest percent of pregnant women got pregnant by bding 2 days prior to ov. I just thought I'd share that.

My temp dip today wasn't as low as prior temps so perhaps I did ov and my temp will rise tomorrow? I did take an opk today and it was light but I'm keeping my eyes open for another pos just in case.

Good luck lovetoteach!:dust:

Good luck, maybe I will be the one 1-3 days behind you now haha. Have to go see if DH is up to BD today and tomorrow, or just wants to do it tomorrow and see what happens.

Def nearly positive. I think you'll O tomorrow (might be today by the time you read this) but I'm also a believer that it's the days before O that are important. Were your other OPKs that dark? The same happened to me in Nov, +OPK, fertile signs and no temp rise! Went on to O a week later (sorry I think I've already told you this).

Fingers crossed you catch that egg!

One of my friends was on the depo shot also. She waited 6 months for af and then bled for a month and a half.

My first line was darker than the test line this morning woohoo :D

I did NOT ov. Temp went back down.:cry:I am more than disappointed. I am just so heartbroken because I thought my body had done something right for a change. I can't control it and it drives me crazy. I just hope I don't have to wait until day 58 again. TTC IS HARD!:nope:

I did NOT ov. Temp went back down.:cry:I am more than disappointed. I am just so heartbroken because I thought my body had done something right for a change. I can't control it and it drives me crazy. I just hope I don't have to wait until day 58 again. TTC IS HARD!:nope:

Just keep using opks and temping, if I hadn't I would have missed my second surge. Hope you don't have to wait long. My temp went down even further, I guess I will keep on my bd every other day schedule for a few more days. We will see what todays opk looks like and cross my fingers for a good temp rise the next few days.

Hang in there Imsotired-I am sure you will gear up and actually O next time, just keep BDing. I know the feeling as my body did that to me last cycle, it is so unbelievably frustrating. I am a control freak so not having any control over this drives me crazy but all we can do is wait unfortunately...

Lovetoteach-It very well looks like today could be O day. Let us know how your OPK looks!

I just don't know what to do. I don't want another 70 day cycle, I'll go crazy. I so disappointed. I'm gonna keep waiting I guess.

I just don't know what to do. I don't want another 70 day cycle, I'll go crazy. I so disappointed. I'm gonna keep waiting I guess.

I know the feeling. The thought of having to wait another month or more to O makes me crazy :wacko: All we can do is pray it doesnt take that long this time and have faith the Vitex will help us. What CD are you today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->