Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks Rachel

Imsotired - You gonna put your chart in your sig yet? :thumbup:.

It's possible you O'd yesterday. Maybe late afternoon/evening. Have you done an OPK today? Only time will tell I'm afraid. Have to wait to see what tomorrows temp brings.

Oh yeah didn't see it there.

Good bding! I think it's def possible you O'd yesterday. As I said tomorrow will tell you more. Fingers crossed.

Oh yeah didn't see it there.

Good bding! I think it's def possible you O'd yesterday. As I said tomorrow will tell you more. Fingers crossed.

Thanks. I hope you are right. It is such a weird looking chart! I guess if my temp stays high it will prob mean I ov'd even if for some reason my opk was wrong, right? I just won't know exactly what day. Do you know if annovulatory cycles have a temp rise? Thats's the only thing I'm concerned about at this time. I will take another opk later. It is still only 10 am here. My body is so stubborn and unpredictable. I can only keep my fx that we catch it.

Ok girls. Very confused here. Take a look at my chart. I got my pos opk yesterday as some of you may know and was expectig a dip in temp. Instead I got a rise!!??! I am the most abnormal person ever! My post o temps(i only took 3) last cycle were 97.7 and 97.9. My temp this morning was 97.5 and I'm supposedly o'ing today? GRRR! TTC is so confusing! Perhaps it means that I ov'd yesterday? I'm falling apart here!:cry:

Love to teach- a dip after ov is common I think. Keep an eye on it. I think you ov'd. THe cold room could be why, I think.

Rachel you will o soon. Obviously I know how frustrating and confusing it all is.

Bean if the doctor isn't too concerned maybe it's not so bad. I'm happy you are on your way to finding out if anything is wrong so that you can get a sticky bean sooner. I hope it all works out for you!

I don't know, that is so confusing. I have no idea what is going on with your chart or mine anymore. Now I am wishing I had started charting a few months before I started ttc so I would know what 's up. Of course my whole plan started out that way, and I said screw it lets just start ttc already! Now I see why back in the old days people started to have kids so early.

This is crazy! I got another pos opk! How does that work? Perhaps I'm in for a temp dip tomorrow? I gotta try and bd again tonight. I'm really confused now.

hmmm I do not know what to think of that. No clue when your O day should be but maybe tomorrow, or maybe you already o'ed and it is just still in your system? I would def BD again tonight to be safe and see what tomorrows temp shows you.

Am I going crazy? What is wrong with my body. I feel ridiculous!

Attachments

• IMG_0148.jpg
    IMG_0148.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0147.jpg
    IMG_0147.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 6
Thats def a pos but I think they are sometimes pos for more than a day you just have to watch your temps to see when you actually O'ed.

Oh Hun! I understand your frustration I really do but try and just go with it.

It's possible to still get + after O. They generally say stop testing after the first positive because this is the important one. With the temp rise it's def possible you have O'd but maybe bd just incase.

Tomorrows temp will tell you more. Not everyone gets a temp dip at O.

:hugs: good luck.

Don't stress-I would be happy you are getting a positive, that is a good thing!

Agreed. If you did O already, I am sure all your previous BDing covered it.

Thanks girls. It's just so confusing. I might try and bd again but dh already seems pretty tired. It might not pan out. It is possible that my temp was a bit higher than usual because I woke up feeling hot and I had a really crazy dream. I'm sure I was tossing and turning and when my alarm went off I sat straight up before I realized what was going on. So it might be just a tad high. I hope our prior bd'ing will suffice. I'm glad at least something is happening. Even if it doesn't exactly make sense. Hope you girls are doing well!:dust:

A week ago and again tonight after we BD'ed I had spotting after, it was light pink in color. This has never happened to me before and I am wondering if this is somehow from the Vitex. Has this happened to any of you? It is concerning me...

A week ago and again tonight after we BD'ed I had spotting after, it was light pink in color. This has never happened to me before and I am wondering if this is somehow from the Vitex. Has this happened to any of you? It is concerning me...

It has never happend to me unless I was spotting already before we BD'ed. I have heard some ladies say that they have experienced that, but I don't know why it happens.

I occasionally get this. Esp when we bd near O. Don't think it's anything to worry about.

I have been off bc for a year now and this is my first month where i ov on day 14! Usually its around day 20 or even as late as day 31. I was on vitex for 3 months and its seem to have sorted me out now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->