Anyone who is ttc having trouble with their cycles due to previous bc use?

Thanks for the replies I guess I will just stick with the Vitex for now.

My temp went back down which makes me believe I'm ov'ing today or my body has failed again. Didn't get to bd last night but perhaps will try again tonight. FX that I get a temp rise tomorrow girls. This is driving me absolutely bananas!

Thanks for the replies I guess I will just stick with the Vitex for now.

The light spotting happened to me once after we bd'd during my really long cycle. I think it's just something that happens sometimes. As long as it isn't painful of heavy it's probably ok. Not to worry.

It isnt painful and it was just a small amount, it just hasnt happened to me before so I was wondering if it was from the Vitex somehow.

My temp went down again today and I am feeling a dull cramping. I remember having these cramps last cycle a few days before I O'ed so maybe it means something.

It's probably nothing, Rachel. Like I said it has happened to me once or twice and it was certainly confusing but It stopping shortly after and didn't give me any problems. I doubt vitex has anything to do with it. It sounds like you might o soon, fx! I had some cramping yesterday and of course I thought I was ov'ing so I chalked it up to that. Now I hope that I am ov'ing today so I see a definate temp rise tomorrow. Keep your fx for me! I really hope my body hasn't failed me again! I will be so devestated!

Because you got a temp drop today and you had a pos opk again yesterday it does seem very likely you are O'ing today. I hope you have a nice temp rise tomorrow!

Because you got a temp drop today and you had a pos opk again yesterday it does seem very likely you are O'ing today. I hope you have a nice temp rise tomorrow!

Thanks. And I hope you o in the next few days! Good luck!:hugs:

I have been off bc for a year now and this is my first month where i ov on day 14! Usually its around day 20 or even as late as day 31. I was on vitex for 3 months and its seem to have sorted me out now.

:thumbup: That is awesome, makes me have hope for Oing "on time" sometime within the next few months. If I don't get a bfp first of course :)

My temp went back down which makes me believe I'm ov'ing today or my body has failed again. Didn't get to bd last night but perhaps will try again tonight. FX that I get a temp rise tomorrow girls. This is driving me absolutely bananas!

:flower: Fingers crossed it is finally ovulation, defintiely get to Bding tonight just in case!

:flower: Fingers crossed it is finally ovulation, defintiely get to Bding tonight just in case!

I hope so too thanks!

As for me my temps are wonky, I felt like it was over and I should just wait for af to show up. Then I saw a chart that looks like mine post ovulation and it ended up in a pregnancy. Still hoping, but my chart is definitely not normal.

As for me my temps are wonky, I felt like it was over and I should just wait for af to show up. Then I saw a chart that looks like mine post ovulation and it ended up in a pregnancy. Still hoping, but my chart is definitely not normal.

This chart looks like mine >>>

Attachments

• chartlikemine.jpg
    chartlikemine.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 5
I think it looks good.You'll know soon enough.

Mine just looks ridiculous very up and down.

Lovetoteach-lets hope you get that jump in your temp tomorrow! It does look a lot like that other one.

Lovetoteach - FIngers crossed for a lovely temp spike tomorrow.

Imsotired - Sorry your chart s being so confusing. I think Rachel is right today could most definitely be O day. I do think temping can cause I lot of stress.

Rachel - It's possible it has happened before we we notice so much more when we're TTCing. Or at least I do. As I said I get it when we bd near O day and on Oday. I think it's when the cervix is a little more open. Fingers crossed you O soon.

AFM- nothing much to report. Just waiting. :coffee:

Another pos opk today. I'm hoping there is nothing wrong. I have my appt in a month so I'm sure I'll be ok until then. Going to try and get dh to bd tonight just in case. Very confused.

I wouldn't worry about that, if you look at others charts on FF there are plenty of women that get positives for 2+ days, I do not think that means something is wrong with you. Fx for a temp rise for you tomorrow!

The last lady I know who O'd late (cd28) and had 4 days of +OPKs got her BFP!

Don't fret.

Thank you thanks you ladies! You always make me feel better. I'm going to pray and pray that I get a temp rise tomorrow. This is my last chance for normalcy. Talk to you girls tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->